Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,726 to 25,740 of 30794
-
07-12-19 20:14 #5069Senior Member

Posts: 307UTR's
I gave some info on a UTR in the Fayetteville forum earlier this week because I simply could not afford her and I threw in a little snippit about a successful visit with a UTR I found in Jacksonville. This young lady, a waitress by trade, in Jville had never done this before and yes I believe because we talked for a couple weeks before I ever went to see her. She is a 25 yo tanned blonde and very healthy. I'm not here to share her info because I'm not sure how she'd feel about that but I will ask next time I see her. What I am here to say is that I have a Tinder profile and I get at least 2 creditable hits a week. I now have a date with a beautiful 23 yo Latina in Jville I'm going to see next week. She has done this before but only after conversing and trading pics with men on Tinder. So she chooses who she wants to see. I'm not a male model by any means but I am polite and funny so that goes a long ways apparently. Yes I will ask if she's interested in me sharing her info when I see her.
My Tinder profile has a obviously fake pic with the headline $Looking for fun. That's it $ or something like that. So anyone I match with does have an idea or is at least curious. If I had the funds I could see no less than one a week instead of one a month like I do.
I just thought I'd share my success for anyone that is growing tired of the demon girls and GPS chics flooding the market like I am.
Feel free to DM if you like. Do not ask me to share their info. I will inquire if I can then I most certainly will share it to the group.
-
07-12-19 19:44 #5068Senior Member

Posts: 307Princess Meena
I've followed her IG for a couple years. I've never pulled the trigger because I assumed she'd be a robot or too expensive. Never assume! Please elaborate on her donation and anything else you may want to throw in. Thanks for the review brother.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 18:54 #5067Senior Member

Posts: 190Yes.
Originally Posted by FireStix
[View Original Post]
Yes that's her. Think she's leaving in the AM or maybe tonight but she'll be back.
-
07-12-19 17:45 #5066Senior Member

Posts: 105Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
Is this one you are talking about?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/182446940178
-
07-12-19 17:32 #5065Senior Member

Posts: 190Meena is GTG
I've seen her ads for a while but finally worked out a meeting.
I was stupid for waiting so long.
Her shit is together.
Real pics, great attitude, Nice location, reasonable donation, easy set up.
Even provided details about the elevator location so I'm not looking lost in the hotel lobby.
Hotel was one I would stay at rather that one I'm worried about getting shot in.
I only scheduled a QV which is usually right down to business, Meena was seductive and didn't rush, playful and fun. Didn't rush me out the door after. No sign of management or demons at all.
She made me believe she wanted to be with me.
She's a real pro and a class act. Treat her right so she spends more time here.
This is how it should be. If had more money on me I would have given it to her just for being professional.
-
07-12-19 17:06 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 513That's Ana
Used to work out of Apex. Haven't seen her in a long time (year) but when I did I enjoyed. But that's a long time ago. She's cool. Think I'll try again.
Originally Posted by JoeySambora
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 16:55 #5063Senior Member

Posts: 105Looking for a lost contact
Saw a girl up here about a year ago, I forget her name and lost her number but I remember her ads had a picture of here wearing different outfits and one of them was like a super girl / superman type sexy outfit. She was probably 30's very petite and nice fake boltons. She was staying around RDU. I know longshot but she was amazing. I feel like her name was Ava or bailey but my searches haven't found anything.
-
07-12-19 16:08 #5062Senior Member

Posts: 215Any info?
Saw her ad pop up. She's been around awhile. Numerous ads. Blurry pics.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/35245107/
-
07-12-19 14:09 #5061Senior Member

Posts: 80Girl Next Door type. GFE
In the Raleigh-Cary area next week.
Looking for a girl next door type who is GFE for an outcall. I usually like the spinner type. But doesn't have to be.
Feel free to reply or send a DM. Needed to ask. Too many scams, misleading photos and just plain liars out there.
Thanks.
-
07-12-19 11:22 #5060Senior Member

Posts: 56Always a good experience
Strongly endorsed. Always had a good experience with BKS. Great times with David, Destini, and Julieta here.
- Tork.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 10:16 #5059Senior Member

Posts: 1710Or she's a provider using stolen pics, or the z level star passing through. Seen a few of those in my time. Even here in Raleigh.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 09:37 #5058Senior Member

Posts: 666Cici?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/423343805124
Pretty sure that's Cici again. I guess this is like finding spoiled milk in the fridge, then putting it back and checking later to see if it has gotten any better. Just wondering if anyone has seen her recently with positive results. Old reviews are mostly crap, including one of my own that was ok, but with a strange / bad ending. But I am curious to try that box, which is supposedly extremely tight. My one and only visit was BJ only. Thanks.
-
07-12-19 09:06 #5057Senior Member

Posts: 513How nice
Of Alice Klomp, Remi LaCroix, and Melissa Midwest to come to Raleigh to rub and fuck!! Smdh.
Originally Posted by EcuGuy74
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 06:25 #5056Senior Member

Posts: 124The pics are of an Instagram fitness model named Alice.
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 00:19 #5055Regular Member

Posts: 8Stephanie no go
Had half a dream with Stephanie tonight. About 3 min in her phone started blowing up and by the 6 min mark she was saying it's not going to happen and was kicking me out. Damage was. 6 and blue balls. And any argument about refund was countered with I can't, but I'll give you a deal next time.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...h/044634248053










Reply With Quote





