Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,191 to 23,205 of 37379
-
07-13-19 10:03 #14189Regular Member

Posts: 3Thai massage
Visited this place last week and just now getting to review. Wonderful massage does a great work and feel like 100 bucks walking out. This being my second visit to this location I was hoping something a little extra was available but unfortunately that is not the case. Play seems legit but the massage was wonderful I will definitely go back if I need some work done to get the knots out. I moved out here couple years ago from Livonia area I just miss the convenience and the selection of back home. I guess I could always make the drive back home for a visit but it's just not as convenient. LOL. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and stay safe.
-
07-13-19 09:52 #14188Regular Member

Posts: 3Thai massage
Went to this place on Hall Road last week but just now getting a chance to review it. The massage was amazing felt wonderful walking out. This being my second trip to this location I was hoping that there would be some extra available. Unfortunately there are no extras available. However was a wonderful massage and we'll definitely repeat when I just need to get the knots out. I moved out this way a couple years ago from the Livonia area and haven't found anything like home. I miss the selection back there but I can always make the drive if need be though. LOL. Stay safe guys and have a wonderful weekend.
-
07-13-19 09:42 #14187Senior Member

Posts: 186Carly
Seen Carly earlier in the week for an Nuru style massage, she advertises on adultlook (sorry can't get link to work). Nice clean house on south end of St. Clair Shores off Jefferson. She is late twenties with long dark hair- IMO very pretty, apparently she went to school for massage therapy, and now provides NURU. At $200, and a cold attitude I would probably pass on another visit.
Stay safe boys!
TB.
-
07-13-19 05:09 #14186Regular Member

Posts: 11Jefferson
Anyone have any info on the place in Grosse pointe on Jefferson? Appreciate the input thanks.
-
07-12-19 23:30 #14185Senior Member

Posts: 217Westland
I've been out of circulation for a while and looking for an AMP with extras in Westland. Any recommendations? Been to M1 many times years ago but recent reports are not positive with younger girls.
PM me if you like.
-
07-12-19 22:43 #14184Banned Member

Posts: 298Better than Tiffany.
IMHO everybody there is better than Tiffany. If I wanted a typical HE I would hit up my usual AMP's and save a lot of money in the process.
Originally Posted by CrustNuts
[View Original Post]
Yes Tiff has a decent body yes she is attractive. I've gone back as far as page 434 and have yet to come across a monger that got FS from her.
All that money for a bodyslide and a 9th grade style BJ (if your lucky) does nothing for me, when I can get FS from the other girls for cheaper and some even willing to go bare (don't know why in the world somebody would go bare with them) but I can get more for less compared to Tiffany.
I know its YMMV but one thing is for certain you won't see a post of anybody having FS with Tiffany. The other girls though, depending on the tip there's no such thing as a massage (wink wink).
-
07-12-19 22:35 #14183Banned Member

Posts: 298Rookie mistake
Rookie your are starting off on the wrong foot. If you use the search in the upper right, type in a city neck just go back a page or 2 and you will have an overwhelming amount of info.
Originally Posted by BuddyBoy904
[View Original Post]
Just looking out for ya. Don't want you starting off on the wrong foot with us seasoned mongers.
After you do your due diligence and stop have questions most of the other mongers will gladly help you out.
-
07-12-19 21:41 #14182Senior Member

Posts: 264Shiatsu well being.
Originally Posted by BuddyBoy904
[View Original Post]
Famous shiatsu.
Bella in eastpoint.
-
07-12-19 21:23 #14181Senior Member

Posts: 51Hey Buddy, not a good first post asking for info out of the gate. Plenty of info on the boards to make some reports to share with other mongers or perhaps TOFTT.
Originally Posted by BuddyBoy904
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 16:47 #14180Senior Member

Posts: 128I was out of mongering last 3 years and I comeback to find BP is gone. Seems magic is hit or miss, m1 is same shit (did mama changed? Lola is same shit and not sure of others. Most recent reviews don't have links or enough details on $. Not sure economy improved, atleast not on my paycheck. Those Anna gang (wprk out of airport, southfield and troy places).
Which site do you guys browse for talents? Not sure where I would find the site to browse talents. BP was easy to navigate.
Any recommendations on nuru, massage and fun (FS ofcourse).
Please PM on suggestions. I will be doing mongering and will report as usual.
Also, I lost my fav thai girl number who does legit massage out of her home. Not sure if she still in Michigan.
Any recommendations on legit massacre is good back walking / knot breaking ones? Took a long journey and feeling tired on whole body. Don't need anything else from them. Just legit.
-
07-12-19 14:36 #14179Senior Member

Posts: 32Macomb / Shelby / Utica / Clinton Sterling Heights
Hey guys,
New here. Looking for good massage with the extras. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks!
-
07-12-19 14:09 #14178Regular Member

Posts: 2M1. Area
Know what you mean. Took me a third try to get up the courage to leave my car and give m1 a go. Was middle of day, and even though there are some good reports here I was disappointed with my experience. Seem rush and the girl is want even trying.
Originally Posted by RoddyJohnson
[View Original Post]
As far as safely and worrying about your car, I think you are ok during the day, but yes not the best place in town. Good luck and stay safe.
-
07-12-19 10:21 #14177Senior Member

Posts: 233I'm waiting as well
I asked if they only do HJ or is utc roaming, BJ or bodyslide available. I'm not making that drive for a HJ or BJ where nothing comes off. He did say they don't do FS but I'd be happy with a good bodyslide or a naked BJ.
Originally Posted by JAsian
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 10:08 #14176Senior Member

Posts: 95Tiffany's Body
Pretty hard to be better than Tiffany.
Originally Posted by JAsian
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 09:48 #14175Senior Member

Posts: 261Still waiting for an answer to my question
I did a reply on post # 14070 asking if the view is covered or uncovered. You claim Angie and Lisa have better bodies than Tiffany but if I don't get the full view like I do with Tiffany, it's not worth my while. An answer will determine whether or not I plan to visit the spa you recommend.
Originally Posted by HeeJung47
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





