Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,251 to 26,265 of 37366
-
07-13-19 06:40 #11116Senior Member

Posts: 402Cassie James
Saw this ad.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5157037.htm?cat=1
And thinking I can scratch off fat girl fetish but she is definitely over priced.
She offered double with Kynsley Morgan who is over priced also.
It is laughable that they think they can get same $. Against other young, prettier, sexier options.
-
07-12-19 18:29 #11115Senior Member

Posts: 26Cash and dash
Don't trust her. She got me for $100. It was late at night, but I wouldn't trust her at anytime of the day.
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 17:10 #11114Senior Member

Posts: 222Yellowbone on the southside
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/703618460163
Tried to set up something with this one this morning. She told me where she was and said that she was available right then. I drove all the way down to the commerce road area and parked at her hotel and let her know I was there. She told me to come in and up to the 3rd floor. She wouldn't give me the room number, which was weird. As I am heading up, she sends me a message saying that she just started her cycle and wanted to know if I just wanted head. I declined and left. If that is all I wanted I would have went and hunted GiGi down. I am sure I would have gotten twice the job for a third of the price. Anyway, no damage done other than wasting time. I love that tight little body in the pics so I may be dumb enough to try again with her. Anyone one of you guys had any luck with this one?
-
07-12-19 16:52 #11113Senior Member

Posts: 222Vixen
She may be but I didn't have any issues. You really can't tell much about her from the pics she post. Maybe this will help.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 16:09 #11112Senior Member

Posts: 138Wrong Monger....
The new member who lost his donation posted the text convo. I posted she claimed not to be in the area that night when it happened. It's all good. Like I said previously on to the next one!
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 12:24 #11111Senior Member

Posts: 482Kids
You guys are stone cold studs! How do you do it? As soon as I know a kid is in the house at all, let alone knocking on the door, I turn into mr wet noodle. The crazy thing is I've had girls who phone rang and they jumped out of bed like a rocket to answer it. But when their kid was banging on the door crying they were hungry the girl was like don't worry just keep going.
Originally Posted by Luvinlife1963
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 09:46 #11110Senior Member

Posts: 26Kyrss
I got thank johnnyHead for kyrss's info she was just like he described. So gentleman when you see her treat her with respect she is a sweetheart.
-
07-12-19 08:27 #11109Senior Member

Posts: 402Hair cut K
I am interest in hair cut. Can anyone share her info?
-
07-12-19 08:03 #11108Senior Member

Posts: 68Visiting near downtown
Visiting soon and staying near downtown. Time and mobility will be an issue, but I'll be able to get around to any extent. Any suggestions for someone to see nearby. PMs welcome. Thanks in advance.
-
07-12-19 07:58 #11107Senior Member

Posts: 64Haircut
I really want a haircut from Kryss does she list anywhere not being able to get her info is so frustrating I would like to hit her up before she's out the game or has a lifestyle change can someone help me out here.
-
07-12-19 06:41 #11106Senior Member

Posts: 182Haircut
I got one from her and she did a great job. She has a room next to the kitchen that she uses.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 04:35 #11105Senior Member

Posts: 232Clarity
Someone said they talked to her and she said she wasnt in area. You posted a text convo to prove otherwise. I was saying I believe your story not hers.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
All these girls lie and bs guys. Every time I start to think one is different than the others, the girl proves me wrong LOL. I don't trust these girls. Sure, I treat them well when they are with me but after I drop them off, I don't think about them until I need a pop. Anyone who buys their stories has eventually been burned by them.
-
07-11-19 20:24 #11104Senior Member

Posts: 242Her old pic had the heavy stripper make-up. With the proper make-up, she can look as nice as before (this applies to most women in their late twenties and beyond). But most importantly, she has a pleasant personality, good skills and aims to please.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 19:51 #11103Senior Member

Posts: 1084Lena / Violet
Was lined up to see her this evening and things fell through on her end. Now she's in Chester she's way more convenient I was looking forward to seeing her. Hit up a few others and never heard back. These girls must not be hurting too bad.
-
07-11-19 19:41 #11102Senior Member

Posts: 138Agree!
So firstly, I did not get ripped off. I saw Sadie on 7/4 as stated in one of my prior posts. I was supposed to see her yesterday but did not. Claimed she fell asleep. Sounds like a habit issue to me. Either way, I am def Bros before Hoes! My issue is with statements of "now we believe girls over mongers. That's rich". I know typically in my tenure on this forum, Senior members are held in higher regard since we've earned our stripes. Now I think we've wasted enough time and energy on this one. On to the next bros!
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





