Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 570
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhsm2014  [View Original Post]
    This is a comment I get a lot. I've seen a lot of threads where mongers ask about compliments and whether or not to believe them. The most obvious one is "Oh my you're so big!" I gotten that before. Probably most of us have. Maybe it's true and maybe it isn't. It's the obvious choice for a provider to make in thinking up a compliment to make. It's a generic thing that they think we want to hear. I don't dislike hearing it to be honest but I take it with a grain of salt.

    A comment, not really a compliment, I get probably more often then not is when they first put their hands on me is "You're so warm!" I don't see any reason to not believe them. Why would they make that up? Am I so much warmer to the touch than the average man? I guess I must be. I suppose I should ask more about it the next time I hear it. Anybody else hear this? I just wonder what to make of it.
    I guess I'm a rarity all I get is you're so handsome, sexy and huge! LOL.

  2. #19134
    Senior Member


    Posts: 570
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from six star and I didn't get arrested.
    arrested sucks can hindder mongering....

  3. #19133

    Nuru

    Hello, I was looking for a good place for Nuru. Seems most of these are pretty vague so not sure what I should be looking for when finding a place for this.

  4. #19132
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from six star and I didn't get arrested.
    Dude, I was hoping to see something more useful than this reply. The question is, did you get SERVED?

    Details. They're a *****, but that's what we want.

  5. #19131
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Six*Going to six star now I'll report back.
    Had a good time. Except for the Monger next me, the walls don't go all.

    The way up So I had to here is Conversation the whole time. Remember people keep it down. When I went in the lobby there was three cute girl on the couch. I do recommend. I would say there between 23 and 28. The rooms are clean I didn't see any wires hanging from the ceiling.

  6. #19130
    Quote Originally Posted by EastHornDog14  [View Original Post]
    Miracle Foot has really gone downhill past year or so. Mainly older, money-hungry grannies there now.
    Six star was good Choice. I didn't get a arrested.

  7. #19129

    You're so warm!

    This is a comment I get a lot. I've seen a lot of threads where mongers ask about compliments and whether or not to believe them. The most obvious one is "Oh my you're so big!" I gotten that before. Probably most of us have. Maybe it's true and maybe it isn't. It's the obvious choice for a provider to make in thinking up a compliment to make. It's a generic thing that they think we want to hear. I don't dislike hearing it to be honest but I take it with a grain of salt.

    A comment, not really a compliment, I get probably more often then not is when they first put their hands on me is "You're so warm!" I don't see any reason to not believe them. Why would they make that up? Am I so much warmer to the touch than the average man? I guess I must be. I suppose I should ask more about it the next time I hear it. Anybody else hear this? I just wonder what to make of it.

  8. #19128
    Quote Originally Posted by EastHornDog14  [View Original Post]
    Miracle Foot has really gone downhill past year or so. Mainly older, money-hungry grannies there now.
    Just got back from six star and I didn't get arrested.

  9. #19127

    Six

    Quote Originally Posted by EastHornDog14  [View Original Post]
    Miracle Foot has really gone downhill past year or so. Mainly older, money-hungry grannies there now.
    Six*Going to six star now I'll report back.

  10. #19126
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Going in a couple hours which one should I partake in. I'll report back.

    Should I see go see Lisa at 6 Star if she's available. Or the sure thing miracle?
    Miracle Foot has really gone downhill past year or so. Mainly older, money-hungry grannies there now.

  11. #19125

    Westminster six start or miracle foot?

    Going in a couple hours which one should I partake in. I'll report back.

    Should I see go see Lisa at 6 Star if she's available. Or the sure thing miracle?

  12. #19124

    Old Aroma Girls?

    Any body know where the go to? Now that the place is closed?

  13. #19123
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she's still around. Her IG account is blank.
    She's on vaca until the 15th.

  14. #19122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    You guys know which spa Kat works in? I tried adding her on IG but never got through. Thanks.
    Not sure if she's still around. Her IG account is blank.

  15. #19121

    Any recommendation

    Any recommendation for a FS place that has young girls? I been trying nuru places but they kinda getting old for me not feeling it anymore. Massage Parlor I recommend you guys try for nuru is VY, VT, rose 999. Please let me know the place in dms or maybe in this thread don't really know codes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape