Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,916 to 15,930 of 17726
-
07-11-19 20:24 #1811Regular Member

Posts: 13St Charles, O'Fallon MO area
I apologize about jumping in here with requests, but I'll be in the area this weekend and have no idea about any of the locals or where they post their ads. Does anyone have any recommendations for who to call or where to look in the St. Charles or O'fallon MO area?
-
07-11-19 18:28 #1810Senior Member

Posts: 368Kayle Marie
Has anyone had any contact with Kayle for the past 10 or 12 days? I haven't been able to talk with or text her from multiple numbers. Thanks.
-
07-11-19 17:00 #1809Senior Member

Posts: 47Trouble
She's trouble and has a major drug problem. She also does bb. Better wrap up and be careful with this one.
Originally Posted by Hadley6
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 16:14 #1808Senior Member

Posts: 134Katie Jo
Just a quick note of my experience with her.
Texted to set up a meet. She was responsive and available. Asked for the particulars, what, where, how much. 225 for h in Westport. All good to go. Asked about menu, GFE / pse. Had to spell out pse (LOL). She said yes to both. But no bb.
That's fine by me, I won't do bb either. Did I understand what she said. I said yes. No bb buy BBBJ is ok? Nope! No BBBJ. Also fine if that's how she plays it, but I told her I noticed on her reviews BBBJ was in play. She started getting pissy at that point. Said she doesn't do bare. She's going to keep my to remind her that I carry disease. WTF.
Anyway just an FYI. I'm sure it was all a misunderstanding because you never know what someone means, really via text.
-
07-11-19 13:40 #1807Senior Member

Posts: 84Asian Megan
Any info on Asian Megan? Just popped up on Eros this week.
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/3326217.htm
-
07-10-19 23:42 #1806

Posts: 211I'm not sure if it's the same Sara or not because I didn't see her in April.
Originally Posted by Peter86
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 16:43 #1805Senior Member

Posts: 156I'm sure through Friday, She's a great combination of classy, sexy and hot. With the most beautiful long down to her ass black hair. You will enjoy.
Originally Posted by Peter86
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 14:44 #1804Regular Member

Posts: 12Mg
What is her contact info? You can PM me if you like. You have my interest! Thanks in Advance!
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 14:40 #1803Senior Member

Posts: 177Mg?
Does MG mean Maria's Girls?
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 13:30 #1802Senior Member

Posts: 84Is she still in town? Her ad on Ratemydate was posted back in April.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 11:12 #1801Senior Member

Posts: 134Jenn
Tough to get in touch with. I've been trying for a couple of weeks. Gotten a couple of delayed replies, then crickets again.
Originally Posted by DScott
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 11:09 #1800Senior Member

Posts: 134Mg
I concur. You can tell she spends a lot of time in the gym. Amazing ass!
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 19:31 #1799

Posts: 211Sara
The new MG, Sara, is very sexy. She has a very pretty face, beautiful hair down to her ass, a nice set of man-mades, and an amazing ass and nice smooth kitty. She was great, she really got into it and I would say she is close to being a GFE. Lots of lfk, BBBJ, she got very wet when I daty, and did multiple positions before I finished. She had a great personality and was very flirtatious. 200 for the half hour. I don't always recommend MG, but when I do they are girls like Sara LOL.
-
07-09-19 13:48 #1798Senior Member

Posts: 234Same promoter I'm guessing but it's $1800 for an hour with Brandi. Not saying I wouldn't do it, but I'd need to hear amazing things first.
Originally Posted by TwoSheds
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 15:50 #1797Senior Member

Posts: 235Brandi Love
Several months back when Kendra Lust was in town with what looks like the same agency it was 1800 for one hour. I laughed and deleted that email. Read some not so great reviews too so I feel bad for anyone who ponied up the dough.
Originally Posted by DDSlim
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






