Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,936 to 19,950 of 26423
-
07-11-19 14:28 #6488Senior Member

Posts: 61Dream Girl Toni / Elaine
I recently saw Elaine who used to go by Dream Girl Toni. I will say she was an awesome time. We chatted as it had a been a long time seeing each other, and she actually had gotten out of the business for a while. She showed up in heels and a low cut dress that showed a lot of cleavage. She has gained some weight, but I thing she looked beautiful and enhanced the MILF persona.
We did a lot DFK, and roaming of the hands. There was a lot of licking, sucking, and kissing. I must have DATY for 20 minutes, her pussy was really wet. More than one port of entry was allowed, and I finished in the bag while touring Greece. Awesome gal. She is a low volume provider, and is firm on her rate, and does not negotiate.
She can be found on Erotic Monkey under Elaine.
I will be seeing and tasting her again!
-
07-11-19 14:05 #6487Senior Member

Posts: 2950% Gift card deposit
Yeah looks like it. I asked for more detail. She wants a 50% deposit using Sephora gift cards.
Originally Posted by Nachynn
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 13:03 #6486Senior Member

Posts: 171Saw her about a week ago. Was eager for a follow up but that's the last time we spoke.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 12:34 #6485Senior Member

Posts: 354Any seniors out there who have had success contacting and seeing Kirby last couple days? Pm is ok as well.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 09:43 #6484Senior Member

Posts: 193Looks like a scam. She wants a deposit up front. That is a deal breaker right there.
Originally Posted by AndyA29
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 08:35 #6483Senior Member

Posts: 79I have not met her. But in years past I have seen a number of good reviews. Based on reviews she seems to be a small bbw.
Originally Posted by DButts099
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 23:43 #6482Senior Member

Posts: 29Dirty sofia
Here's an interesting one. She posted on switter so I responded. Got this link back. Half hour appointment costs more than two hours? Thought it was a typo but it's similar for incall and outcall. If you sign up for an hour, then you had better stay the entire time! I wonder if she has doors that lock from the outside.
https://dirtysofia.escortbook.com/rates
-
07-10-19 23:30 #6481Senior Member

Posts: 29Yeah she was one of a kind for sure. Really nice. Awesome massage too. She went UTR for a while and eventually disappeared entirely. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing her again.
Originally Posted by DButts099
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 19:05 #6480Regular Member

Posts: 3Holli
Does anyone Have any info on holli? The last 2 years she showed up around June / July. I tried the number I had and I found an ad for her in la crosse.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/holli-es...rosse-230632-2#erotic.
But neither number worked. She has amazing breasts and I can't stop thinking about them.
-
07-10-19 18:32 #6479Regular Member

Posts: 5So does anyone have recommendations for good providers that will reliably respond? Kirby was great but haven't been able to get a hold of her since first visit. Before that I heard a lot of good about Kendall Snow but apparently she's standing people up now. Summer K also kind of hard to get a hold of. Any other good ones I should try?
-
07-10-19 14:47 #6478Senior Member

Posts: 146Questionable
Take her for a ride and report back.
Originally Posted by ThisDude1
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 14:01 #6477Senior Member

Posts: 354Did anyone meet Tatiana?
Originally Posted by SSMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 12:08 #6476Senior Member

Posts: 86Thanks Bob for looking into that!
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 11:44 #6475Senior Member

Posts: 435She may be a real provider, but her pictures are 100% fake. They're taken from a semi popular tattoo model on Instagram.
Originally Posted by BlazinRav72
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 09:40 #6474Senior Member

Posts: 27Polska?
Is she still in the danger zone? I heard some shady things about her. Just want to know if she's good to go now or is it still a no fly zone.











Reply With Quote




