Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,326 to 17,340 of 26928
-
07-10-19 22:15 #9603Senior Member

Posts: 541I couldn't connect
We were trying to set up a time and I got to the area and never heard back from her for over an hour. I told her I was leaving and got a text / call back when it was too late. I trust she's real and fun, but just couldn't get the meeting on schedule and my window shut.
Originally Posted by BigM1
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 22:13 #9602Senior Member

Posts: 541Need P411 to view
If that's the Nicoleta I'm thinking of (blond Russian that only does outcalls), she's on my wish list but I can't see her because she only does outcalls at night. She's had great reviews.
Originally Posted by BatonEleve
[View Original Post]
I've been with Madison James. Her pics are real, but there is something you should know that I won't say in a public forum. She's a sweetheart though and aims to please.
-
07-10-19 21:20 #9601Senior Member

Posts: 440Tatiana
Thanks to Ndfanman.
Originally Posted by BigM1
[View Original Post]
Tatiana is as advertise and I thoroughly enjoyed myself with her.
-
07-10-19 21:06 #9600Senior Member

Posts: 57Saw Nicole a few weeks ago. Late 20's / early 30's pics are real. Kinda awkward meeting and small talk at first, not at all flirty. Basically had to tell her let's get to it. Performance was technically OK, BBBJ, doggy and mish but mechanical and unenthusiastic. Not my idea of a good time in this hobby and wouldn't recommend but she might be up some guys' alleys.
Originally Posted by BatonEleve
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 21:05 #9599Senior Member

Posts: 27Information on these ladies
Better links:
Originally Posted by BatonEleve
[View Original Post]
Diana - https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1537173#/ illinois / chicago / female-escorts /1537173.
Nicoleta - https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/505388.htm.
Nicole Wilson - http://nicolebwilson.com/contact.
Madison James- https://madisonjames0612.is/fit-brun...hicago-photos/.
-
07-10-19 19:23 #9598Senior Member

Posts: 25Height
She's in the 5'4 to 5'6 range.
Originally Posted by RubMeRight
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 19:18 #9597Senior Member

Posts: 27Any Information on These Ladies?
Appreciate any feedback if you've spent time with one or more of these ladies.
Diana https://preferred411.com/P228504.
Madison James https://preferred411.com/P232168.
Nicole Wilson https://preferred411.com/P276242.
Nicoleta https://preferred411.com/P12824.
-
07-10-19 17:49 #9596Senior Member

Posts: 553I Saw Montero
Well I listened to your advice and still saw Montero in late June. Everything you wrote is basically true. I thought she was attractive & facially age-appropriate. She does look weathered from tanning & probably lifestyle choices, but I found her appealing. Her body is very nice.
Originally Posted by Pibroch
[View Original Post]
As you said, she's frantic with her action. Montero's active & energetic, but not passionate, and he energy wasn't focused on me. It was more a performance. No head-shaking BBBJ, but spaz at times. She would start, then stop, move to something else, go back, etc. And you're right about FIV. Said I needed gloves / condoms to do that. Something about UTIs. Overall, it wasn't the best 1st time experience, but I want and am planning to see her again. Her ass is fantastic, and she gets down & dirty like few I've been with. My goal was to find someone to get nasty & nastier with over repeated visits, and she seems to fit that bill. Thanks again for the info.
-
07-10-19 17:25 #9595Senior Member

Posts: 27Update
Hello Good Sir, I Pm'd you for Tatiana's digits, could you please respond. Thank you!
Originally Posted by NdFanMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 17:10 #9594Senior Member

Posts: 507She stopped responding to me yesterday and never heard back today so probably a fake. But good luck. Qv is 100 not 80 as I originally posted
Originally Posted by Hobbyist256
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 17:03 #9593Senior Member

Posts: 157Jasmine
Add my name to the interested list! I'm texting her now to try to set something up for tomorrow or Friday. I'll report back if I get a hold of her.
-
07-10-19 13:55 #9592Senior Member

Posts: 62Intrigued
She seems to be around my neck of the woods, so I'm intrigued as well.
Originally Posted by Aman123
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 13:50 #9591Senior Member

Posts: 507I'm trying to get her to do an outcall. That way if she don't looks like her pics then I'll just leave and won't waste a drive.
Originally Posted by Thor289
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 12:51 #9590Senior Member

Posts: 75I haven't seen her, but one of her reviewers on LC is someone I recognize as a reliable source. I'm very interested myself.
Originally Posted by Aman123
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 12:18 #9589Senior Member

Posts: 37Hey bud ya got any links to more detailed reviews of hers? What's she offer? How'comprehensive is her menu?
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






