Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 927 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 427 827 877 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 977 1027 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,905 of 19291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5401
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    See my review from March and the one above it.
    It's a shame, she was good when she first started with Patience.

  2. #5400

    Redhead in Vero

    Just paid a visit to older provider down in South Vero this week after Senior Forum Members recommendation down here in Indian River! WOW! If you're looking for a total GFE experience with a Courtesan that covers all the bases, she's the one! Her location is very remote off Oslo Rd down dirt roads, totally quiet, safe and clean. She changes 250 Mario's but is well worth it! If you're looking for a quick visit, forget it or a under 40 monger, I say pass! She is a pretty redhead with a nice body. Our visit started with good communication and when we met we had a great conversation. We adjourned to the bedroom and the Games commenced. Light massage followed by DFK, awesome BBBJ and DATY and definitely enjoyed it with O's and moaning on her part as well as mine. Time out, followed by more DFK, BBBJ finished second time in MISH! I have been mongering for over twenty five years and I have never had a TOTAL experience like this! I was there two hours and could have stayed longer but I had to go. She prefers Senior Members and is fairly new to the game and only wants a few regulars, that's why she doesn't post on STG Treasure Coast very often. Senior Members can PM me for more info if interested!

  3. #5399

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarpo63  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure about drugs as she was always clean and she was just a smoker and a toker but now she's a scammin' hard!

    She actually contacted me on Monday after being in a super pissy mood a week ago and was all "oh baby, I need 30 to feed my kids" and making promises and when I brought up the fact that she was already into me for a previous "loan" and I have a rule about not loaning anymore until we make a "face to face", she tried to lay on the guilt trip as in "I never thought YOU of all people wouldn't trust me" and when I said "no" again, the expletives started coming thru!

    I blocked her numbers (all 3 numbers she used) and wrote it off as a loss. Oh well, there will soon be another girl who didn't get her daddy's approval coming along soon enough! LOL!
    Who you talking about here?

  4. #5398

    Scammin'

    Quote Originally Posted by Deboinair  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. There was a reason why I could never connect with her. I tried several times, but then realized if it's this hard, it's not worth it. I stopped trying to get with her.

    So is she on drugs now or just straight out scamming people?
    I'm not sure about drugs as she was always clean and she was just a smoker and a "toker" but now she's a scammin' HARD!

    She actually contacted me on Monday after being in a super pissy mood a week ago and was all "oh baby, I need 30 to feed my kids" and making promisses and when I brought up the fact that she was already into me for a previous "loan" and I have a rule about not loaning anymore until we make a "face to face", she tried to lay on the guilt trip as in "I never thought YOU of all people wouldn't trust me" and when I said "no" again, the expletives started coming thru!

    I blocked her numbers (all 3 numbers she used) and wrote it off as a loss. Oh well, there will soon be another girl who didn't get her daddy's approval coming along soon enough! LOL!

  5. #5397

    Drugs or Scammer Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarpo63  [View Original Post]
    What A Bummer! What was promissing to be a long term favoririte has finally broken the last straw. With me at least. I know a couple other guys over the last month started to have issues with her but I wrote it off to "a bad day" as we all have them.

    Then about a week ago, she text me begging for an "advance" with all kinds of promisses of "free visits" (which she USED to do!) and all kinds of things and then as soon as she picked up the advance, she dissapeared. Until today. When she wanted another advance. Because she's homeless. Her grandmother is sick. She needs child support. Yada, yada, yada. Play cautious with her gents. But also remember. "Outcalls Only" because she is homeless so you'll REALLY be able to negotiate!

    All good things must come to an end I guess!

    Be careful though, I get the feeling I'm not the only one who fell for her "advance" scheme over the last few weeks.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/536102486645
    Yeah. There was a reason why I could never connect with her. I tried several times, but then realized if it's this hard, it's not worth it. I stopped trying to get with her.

    So is she on drugs now or just straight out scamming people?

  6. #5396

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGarth69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I've search for reports but can't find any info. She looks good! Thanks for any help.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/764287160696
    See my review from March and the one above it.

  7. #5395
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGarth69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I've search for reports but can't find any info. She looks good! Thanks for any help.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/764287160696
    I did, but that was atleast 2 years ago. She was ok, it is or was at the time evident that she enjoys women a bit more then men. When I saw her she seemed pretty coherant, but a couple weeks later I went by the house to see her friend and it was very apparent that she was on something. But time may have changed things. But that is my 2 cents worth.

  8. #5394

    Any feedback from this lady?

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...1/526787054247

    I didn't see anything in the threads. Anyone know anything?

  9. #5393
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGarth69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I've search for reports but can't find any info. She looks good! Thanks for any help.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/764287160696
    Look at post 4778 and 4217. Just put Brianna in the search box!

  10. #5392

    Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'm almost certain RayRay was referring to this one, http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/.../254562607990. I believe she's fairly new to STG, at least locally. She appears to fit his description, going by Tia, Italian and in Melbourne. While my immediate thought was the chick that posts as "Italian Goddess", I think she's usually in PSJ or Titusville.
    Definetly the one in Melbourne, not psj. I might have got the title wrong. Had 3 pics in add. 2 of face (unrecognizable) and 1 of her ta-tas.

  11. #5391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    GPS definition

    Quote Originally Posted by Jw2020  [View Original Post]
    It means Global Pussy Sensor to me. LOL. I think in the context written below it means Good Pussy Syndrome.... "she charges too much because she thinks her Pussy is made of Gold."
    GPS is Golden Pussy Syndrome which is where a provider is asking a high rate as if " what?! She think her pussy is made out of gold?" THAT. Is what the acronym signifies.

  12. #5390

    Brianna

    Anyone seen this one? I've search for reports but can't find any info. She looks good! Thanks for any help.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/764287160696

  13. #5389

    Signals to Start Running

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    There was no skin shown in the ad. That alone sent me packing.
    Also if the communication is rushed it's a bad sign: like when are you going to be here? Hurry Up.

    And if the price is too good to be true: $120 Marios for 1 hour all holes.

    No Reviews.

    Photo looks not real or as stated before no tits or ass visible.

    Doesn't answer the phone if you call (not in all circumstances but when added with other red flags is a concern).

  14. #5388
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    I know most people think GPS is Global Positioning System, what does it mean on this forum?
    It means Global Pussy Sensor to me. LOL. I think in the context written below it means Good Pussy Syndrome.... "she charges too much because she thinks her Pussy is made of Gold."

  15. #5387

    Around

    No she has always been around Melbourne she has not posted in about 4 or 5 years. Can't remember what she post under. I have sent her off and on for all that time gives a mean BBBJ give her a try. Tia post 5376

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape