rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 345 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 5161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #376

    Seeking girl that was ok in Hampton

    https://www.seeking.com/member/84cb8...c-c4102cceb0f8

    Saw her the other day. Got drawn in by the big natural tits. The bad is she's ferociously plain looking and on the borderline between small bbw and thick. The positives are she's very easy going, gives great head, with DT, ball sucking, the whole deal. Is very kinky, dirty talk. Fuck me daddy, etc. And she seems to do pretty much everything. Really gets into it, very wet, etc. Never discussed $$ so I gave her 1 1/2, mostly due to DT. Never had that before, but I'm pretty sure she'd take whatever. I think she just really likes sex and pleasing guys. She asked me if I liked to role play costumes etc. I don't, but she's into it if you are. She's in the Hampton area.

  2. #375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by LaterGreen  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the newb question but what should you expect for $500/ mo from a WYP / SA woman in her mid-30's? Sex 2 x / mo, with a nice dinner date?
    Seriously I've yet to find a girl worth $250 a visit on SA / WYP even if she's smoking hot.

    You might as well go the escort agency route in Boston and find exactly what you're looking for in the looks department.

    Just my 2 cents.

    I've also found the women up in NH are dogs compared to the girls in MA.

  3. #374

    Thanks for the info

    Thanks all, based on your input I think I will steer well clear of Raven / Mercedes.

  4. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by LaterGreen  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the newb question but what should you expect for $500/ mo from a WYP / SA woman in her mid-30's? Sex 2 x / mo, with a nice dinner date?
    You can expect to lose your money. Don't bother with SA, just pay a girl for each visit.

  5. #372

    I'd avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    Some well wisher here warned me a few days ago that she may have syphilis and I stayed off. If you do choose to meet, make sure to wrap it up before the dip.

    Be safe.
    She's not worth it. PM me for details if you're still not convinced.

  6. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if anyone has visited with this girl. She posts on WYP from Pembroke. Any info would be appreciated.
    She constantly hits you up for cash, always needing "phone bill" money, says she's hocking family jewels, non-stop. Very depressing situation. I found her not worth the whining / begging.

  7. #370
    Quote Originally Posted by CenterOfNh  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady yet, says she is "back" but I don't see anything about her in previous reviews:

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...ester_i6804311

    Thanks.
    Some well wisher here warned me a few days ago that she may have syphilis and I stayed off. If you do choose to meet, make sure to wrap it up before the dip.

    Be safe.

  8. #369

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by CenterOfNh  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady yet, says she is "back" but I don't see anything about her in previous reviews:

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...ester_i6804311

    Thanks.
    I believe that is Mercedes. She left after a few arrests then changed her name to Raven. Then left again and I guess she's back. I'd stay away but up to you.

  9. #368

    Center of Nh

    Quote Originally Posted by CenterOfNh  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady yet, says she is "back" but I don't see anything about her in previous reviews:

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...ester_i6804311

    Thanks.
    Like the other man said- well, stay away buddy, she is bad news.

  10. #367
    Quote Originally Posted by NHMetal  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 500 a month
    Sorry for the newb question but what should you expect for $500/ mo from a WYP / SA woman in her mid-30's? Sex 2 x / mo, with a nice dinner date?

  11. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by CenterOfNh  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady yet, says she is "back" but I don't see anything about her in previous reviews:

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...ester_i6804311

    Thanks.
    Look up reviews for 'mercedes'. She used to go by that name.

    Best,

    Petrone.

  12. #365

    Raven

    Raven formally known as Mercedes. Look at the union leader. She did jail time for a gunpoint robbery about 2 years ago mabye less.

  13. #364

    Raven

    Has anyone seen this lady yet, says she is "back" but I don't see anything about her in previous reviews:

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...ester_i6804311

    Thanks.

  14. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if anyone has visited with this girl. She posts on WYP from Pembroke. Any info would be appreciated.
    She wanted 500 a month, never met up though, we didn't mesh well, as she didn't sound very fun and the pictures were pretty bland.

  15. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    Messaged me and got kinda upset when I wasn't interested.
    She is on sa to that's where I talked to her from.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape