Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 18819
-
07-13-19 14:19 #10134Senior Member

Posts: 599I have been wondering about the rate escalation. Anything above 100 for hh or 150 hr is more than I am willing to pay. I have contacted many peoviders who are asking for more, but when I tell them my max, many do come down to that rate. 150 beats the Hell out of nothing. A big reason this forum exists is to share info and IMHO it exists to keep the rates within reason.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 07:45 #10133Senior Member

Posts: 1104Good call, YD. Even 40 for that service is on the high side. No negotiation is a non-starter. Many have no business sense but when they're starving, they'll learn some.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 23:56 #10132Senior Member

Posts: 317Anybody do this?
Tonight was a rainy dreary night, I texted Alyssa Rain, told her my handle, and I'm a Senior, and available for car date? She asked FS or headache?, I have a small car so FS is out, so headache is my choice, she said OK 60, I said I'm a 40 guy. If she would have come back with 50 or 55 I would give her the sausage, but she went quiet never answered. I think you guys are paying too much, I have several regulars that know and trust me and often give a half off deal. If you buying every house or car you make an offer on, YOU PAYIN' TOO DAM MUCH!
Yd.
-
07-11-19 09:54 #10131Senior Member

Posts: 542Asain?
You ask about "this Asian" but the link goes to a supposed "Indian young housewife". The last thing on the ad "Then I sent my number within in 20 seconds". Is normally when they send you a link that requires credit card information so you can get their info. I'd say scam and run away from any thoughts of contact.
Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 07:31 #10130Senior Member

Posts: 2464Getting a little deeper into the business end of things
I know a lady I have seen many times that got into the business when her boyfriend died, left her nothing. She needed cash to get by and now, years later, she is a legend in Central Florida (I won't mention her name, but a lot of you guys know her). She has done well enough, and has no bad habits that eat cash, that she paid cash for her house in a nice neighborhood. We were drinking one day and she showed me a few safes in her house, all filled with cash, and said she had more in another place she owns. I am guessing there was tens of thousands of dollars. She has a life-long friend who put her on his "payroll" and she runs enough cash through that to stay off the radar of feds and cops. Her business model is simple. She keeps a strict schedule and spends most of her week working in Orlando but a couple days in a hotel room in The Villages.
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
That girl is brilliant. And she doesn't take plastic.
I did like the story of using a card at a strip club. It is possible I might have done that a time or two.
Play safe,
C3.
-
07-10-19 22:56 #10129Senior Member

Posts: 1150A little crazier
I used to work with a girl that looks almost exactly like her (idk about naked but probably). She is so fucking cute, great tits. I can't help but stare at that ad everytime I log in and think about that chick. Best part was she is german and has the cutest little accent. Damn she's hot.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 18:09 #10128Senior Member

Posts: 215Isn't that?
Alex Morgan. USA Soccer. Kidding, but looks are similar and I agree, that pic peaks my interest as well.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 17:49 #10127Senior Member

Posts: 283She's just a hot model in the ad for Secret Benefits.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 16:30 #10126Senior Member

Posts: 542Who is this Lovely Babe?
On the USA site adds?
She makes me crazy. So cute, a perfect brunette. Any of you guys know?
Is she a porn star, a nude model? Got to name?
Post a link if you got something!
-
07-10-19 14:50 #10125Senior Member

Posts: 95Blonde Barbie
Made a visit to Blonde Barbie today. She is a student trying to get some extra cash for school. The photos in the Ad on EB are a lot better than she was in person as she has gained some weight. I would give her a 5 or 6 on a scale to 10 for her actual looks but it is definitely the girl in the photos. She was at a motel and had a medium sized dog who jumped up on the bed twice during K9. I guess he wanted some K9 action. LOL He was good mannered and didn't bother me. The service is all covered. BJ, K9, Mish, Cowgirl. She doesn't kiss and actually put a pillow over her face during Mish. I ended up getting her to allow me to pull it off her later. LOL I would recommend her for one visit but not sure about repeat. Damage was 100 Marios for hhr and if you wanted 1 hr it is 150 Marios.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4079002125
-
07-10-19 14:24 #10124Senior Member

Posts: 95Credit Cards for Service
On second thought I just remembered, I have used my Credit Card for services at a Strip Club in Tampa that used to be called YBOR Strip Club now called Scarletts. If you want to go to a full nude strip club, it is pretty cool and in Tampa. It costs 50 Marios for the VIP Room which is for around 20 to 30 minutes and another 200 Marios for the girl. I have had full service there for the 250 Marios several times. It is a little expensive but sometimes it is worth it. LOL.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 14:08 #10123Senior Member

Posts: 1104Leave it to a cop to figure out how to legally pay for a hooker. The biggest issue is she'd be pricey to go through those machinations to get her money.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 13:52 #10122Senior Member

Posts: 168Seriously? You think this chick is real? Go ahead and TOFTT and report back. BTW, I have a bridge I'm willing to sell real cheap. SMH.
Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 13:00 #10121Senior Member

Posts: 489They're all scams!
I think what Sin is trying to say is just don't bother with it, why even consider it? What's the advantage for us? Just assume they're all scams.
Originally Posted by Jw2020
[View Original Post]
It wouldn't surprise me if the multiple ads being posted nationwide asking for cc is from the same dude.
Don't entertain it, let's move on.
-
07-10-19 10:34 #10120Senior Member

Posts: 2964Debit card
I've used a pre-paid card once or twice. While, like most, I've nearly always used cash, I have had one or two girls request a debit card, I remember specifically one girl requesting a green dot card. Like JW stated in his subsequent post on this subject, you get the pre-paid debit card, it has zero connection to you personally. It has no name, address phone number or anything else tying it to anyone, yourself included. If the date happens, you give the chick the debit card. If it falls through for whatever reason, no harm, no foul, just spend the debit card yourself.
Originally Posted by Jw2020
[View Original Post]
I wonder if anyone has done this in the real world. Remember the TV show The Shield? There was a character on the show, he was a captain on the police force and then on the city council. He saw a provider regularly but, to avoid the "cash for sexual services" thing, he'd go to a store like Macy's, buy a purse, item of jewelry or whatever, get a gift receipt and then give the provider this "gift" and the gift receipt. She'd then return it to Macy's and get her money! Sure, it seems like a hassle, if it helps avoid being convicted of a crime, what the hell!










Reply With Quote





