Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,281 to 26,295 of 37368
-
07-11-19 02:26 #11088Senior Member

Posts: 166Medusa?
Medusa! LMAO.
Originally Posted by Ddggtt
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 22:39 #11087Senior Member

Posts: 68I've never dreamed of her
But you must be packing serious artillery in your zipper and wallet.
Originally Posted by Arno105
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 20:17 #11086Senior Member

Posts: 68Anybody for Caseyxwest?
Does anybody have experience with or interest in her?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/389963969672
It all seems to good (or at least extreme) to be true, so it probably is, but I thought I'd inquire.
Be safe.
Arnie.
-
07-10-19 19:04 #11085Senior Member

Posts: 45Maybe she was outside for a car date and thought you would wait.
Originally Posted by IncognitoIAm
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 18:31 #11084Senior Member

Posts: 45Last night I text her and she wanted to meet at the Regency Inn about 7 pm, even sent me the address. I declined and suggested today at 11. Confirmed this morning. She said she was ready and when I got to parking lot she went silent. Waited 15 minutes then rolled out. I agree that no one pays for a hotel at 7 pm. If she's there passed noon then the rooms paid for that day.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 18:08 #11083Senior Member

Posts: 37I know her. Provides sensual massage only, as far as I know. Ok looking. A little chubby. Nice cans. I personally wouldn't repeat but to each their own.
Originally Posted by IrishBass
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 18:00 #11082Regular Member

Posts: 8Refer to image
Here's a pic.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
In an effort to comply with the forum's rules I scratched over parts of any information that could identify any one personally.
-
07-10-19 17:26 #11081Senior Member

Posts: 232Nova is correct
I travel up and down VA MD NC areas. The best looking girls are in NOVA and its not even close. Problem is you got to deal with agencies more times than not. But Asian Korean Latinas are found up north. In my short experience up there, most girls up there treat it like a business. Take care of themselves better. Avg rate is 350-400. Hadn't been disappointed yet.
Originally Posted by Ddggtt
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 17:21 #11080Senior Member

Posts: 232We are now believing girls? Thats rich
Seen her twice. Both times I picked her up near regency. She claims she works in that area. I'm texted her 3 x by me reaching out and another 5+ times by her reaching out to me. Every time she's is in that area.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 17:18 #11079Regular Member

Posts: 8Sadie's not so pleasant Dream
In fact, I actually got that link from here. So it would have to be the same Sadie.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
And she was definitely at Regency last night, LOL.
I guess you can't blame her for not admitting it. I mean really, who would admit to something like that?
Obviously by admitting to this fact she would be worried that it may affect her reputation and that may scare some of her clients. So I can't really imagine her admitting to any of this.
But then again. You never know, she might admit it. Let's see.
-
07-10-19 17:09 #11078Senior Member

Posts: 229Sadie
Yeah when I texted the number, the girl gave her name as jordyn and went silent.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 16:45 #11077Regular Member

Posts: 8I should've known better.
Well it wasn't your average hotel. It was one of those weekly rental places.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
Nonetheless, you're right. It could've been avoided. And I should've known better.
I think I let myself believe since she was reviewed here multiple times she wouldn't scam me.
-
07-10-19 16:34 #11076Regular Member

Posts: 8Same Sadie
The same Sadie that was mentioned on here a few days ago.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
This is the link.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/261678645210
-
07-10-19 16:25 #11075Senior Member

Posts: 353Who pays for a hotel room at 1930? Check-in is usually at 1500 and you must pay in order to secure a room. All of this could have been avoided if you were paying attention. Situational awareness!
Originally Posted by IncognitoIAm
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 15:50 #11074Regular Member

Posts: 15Sadie Gon Rogue
Hey I also contacted Sadie yesterday she tried to get me with the whole (I need to pay my room first then I'll come back) thing.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





