Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 928 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 428 828 878 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 978 1028 ... LastLast
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5404

    Around

    No she has always been around Melbourne she has not posted in about 4 or 5 years. Can't remember what she post under. I have sent her off and on for all that time gives a mean BBBJ give her a try. Tia post 5376

  2. #5403

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    So I see this pretty thing pop up, new fresh can't wait to taste it. Comms are so so. She was slow replying on every reply, even when I responded immediately. Get the add, say I'm close and try to get a feel for what will be worn when the door opens. 10 minutes later I get "shorts". Immediate response by me "anything else? We are now almost 2 hours later and still haven't heard another word. And when I drove past the add there was the uncle sitting way way way to close. Be careful gents. Not sure if there was any connection. BUT.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/760566965064
    There was no skin shown in the ad. That alone sent me packing.

  3. #5402

    Link for Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    I'm almost certain RayRay was referring to this one, http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/.../254562607990. I believe she's fairly new to STG, at least locally. She appears to fit his description, going by Tia, Italian and in Melbourne. While my immediate thought was the chick that posts as "Italian Goddess", I think she's usually in PSJ or Titusville.

  4. #5401

    Ghosted

    So I see this pretty thing pop up, new fresh can't wait to taste it. Comms are so so. She was slow replying on every reply, even when I responded immediately. Get the add, say I'm close and try to get a feel for what will be worn when the door opens. 10 minutes later I get "shorts". Immediate response by me "anything else? We are now almost 2 hours later and still haven't heard another word. And when I drove past the add there was the uncle sitting way way way to close. Be careful gents. Not sure if there was any connection. BUT.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/760566965064

  5. #5400

    Tía link?

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay201  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one the other day. Easy coms. 192 notel, no obvious candy use. Soft spoken seemed real nice. Thick and tatted.
    Got a link?

  6. #5399

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxPounder  [View Original Post]
    Talk about GPS. Call inquired about donation $. 50 qv.

    Asked qv or hh. Replied qv baby. Wow. Too rich for my blood.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...m/596139706057
    She's not bad looking, but no way in hell she's worth $. 5 for a QV. Too bad though but I bet someone out there is going to pay it and she'll keep acting like a high price princess. Play and stay safe.

  7. #5398

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    I know most people think GPS is Global Positioning System, what does it mean on this forum?
    Golden P*why Syndrome! AKA, asking too damn much for the donation!

  8. #5397

    Gps

    I know most people think GPS is Global Positioning System, what does it mean on this forum?

  9. #5396

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    Well that didn't take long change your name get a local number add a few pics from a few years back and poof a new girl trying to raise her own rates.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/032263830603

    Girls are using this forum pretty damn good.
    Who are you talking about? She's been posting as Bella for months.

  10. #5395

    Fun sexy blonde

    Talk about GPS. Call inquired about donation $. 50 qv.

    Asked qv or hh. Replied qv baby. Wow. Too rich for my blood.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...m/596139706057
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 99401237-B9B8-4888-82F8-F730ED6BE081.jpg‎   700C4DBF-123F-4EA6-A658-558602D94306.jpg‎   09997EC7-A720-4225-AB26-6B92407E3A96.jpeg‎  

  11. #5394

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    I realize she is in the massage section but she is not a massage parlor and she did the deed so her post is here. This is a complete BAIT AND SWITCH. I couldn't resist the pictures, Boy was I disappointed she claims she never had a kid but she had a large belly with stretch marks not just that but she seemed to have an entire innertube of excess around her mid section. Personality was nice and all but body not what I was expecting. On a good note she has some very nice breasts that dangle perfectly.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/454148011198
    Thank you for posting what sounds like a legitimate post regarding this provider. I was almost going to take the plunge, then some voice in the back of my head told me to re-check if there were any reviews on this board.

    I believe I am in your debt for what would probably been wasted time and money. So, thank you, again!

  12. #5393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveSomeFun321  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's no Ember for 80, or ol' post road Patti for 40. But I see mostly 100-120 for hh and I think of an extra 30-50 as a real nice tip if I like the girl.

    I think she will negotiate with some guys, but YMMV. It sounds like subsequent visits might be a little cheaper (100), but I have not been back yet.
    Is Patti still going at it?

  13. #5392

    False ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Jw2020  [View Original Post]
    It seems like we are getting different rates for HHR with Jada. Another Monger paid $150. I recommend anyone in the future to pay $130 or less for HHR unless she states otherwise so she doesn't expect more. YMMV as someone previously posted. I have had Service Workers offer me a lower rate after I had one session with them and will gladly accept the offer.
    Either this is made up, or severely exaggerated.

  14. #5391

    Didn't take long

    Well that didn't take long change your name get a local number add a few pics from a few years back and poof a new girl trying to raise her own rates.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/032263830603

    Girls are using this forum pretty damn good.

  15. #5390

    Jada HHR Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by TineyeThomas  [View Original Post]
    Met with Jada a few days ago. She has nice digs in W. Melbourne (as compared to some dumps I have been in). Greeted me at the door with a big hig and a kiss, and had me feel up the breasts. She led me to her room which was comfortable and then we both put on our birthday suits. She started with a real nice BBBJ which was quite enthusiastic, turned that into 69 which she really enjoyed, seemed to have several o's. Stopped to take a breath and then she asked for doggie and seemed to really love that, busted a nut and she went right back to BBBJ but I was spent and decided to call it a day. YMMV but my experience was good and I would repeat. Did a 1/2 for $130 but went longer probably 50 minutes.
    It seems like we are getting different rates for HHR with Jada. Another Monger paid $150. I recommend anyone in the future to pay $130 or less for HHR unless she states otherwise so she doesn't expect more. YMMV as someone previously posted. I have had Service Workers offer me a lower rate after I had one session with them and will gladly accept the offer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape