Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14914

    The best

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCline  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I met a girl that goes by Juicy in Kissimmee. Super sweet and sexy definitely recommend hitting her up. Great personality and tight body.
    The best review I've seen all day, very informative, link, rates, apparence, menu its all there. Lmfao.

  2. #14913

    Sexy Juicy

    Had a dream I met a girl that goes by Juicy in Kissimmee. Super sweet and sexy definitely recommend hitting her up. Great personality and tight body.

  3. #14912

    Crystal69

    Saw Crystal69 a few nights ago and she is one of the best providers I seen this year. Very friendly and does not clock watch at all. I went over my time and she didn't mind at all. Knows how to make you comfortable. Started off talking and chatting. This lady is TRUE GFE. Started off with a great BJ. Loved looking at her blue eyes while she sucked me. Then we went from k9 . Cow girl then finished mish. She does offer greek but I did not partake. She is a real germ freak which is something I like because so am I. She is a true definition of a MILF that you see at your kids school that you want to take home. I def. Will be repeating.

    Stay safe.

  4. #14911
    Hey guys, I've been using this forum to find the right providers for some time now. But figured I'd do ya all a favor and do a post as well to help the fellas out.

    I originally found Natasha Brazil through here by reading another post nearly 3-4 moths ago I believe. I was a little skeptical at first because it was the first time I used this site as a reference. Nevertheless, I was not disappointed in any way. She came back into town and we were able to connect today. All I can say is I'm super satisfied just like I was the first time. Superb BBBJ, played with the fellas as well. Smelled great, lovely smile, and no rush. He assets are to die for and such a great view from behind. Definitely worth the time. I'd recommend with out a doubt. Great experience. Just got to work and feel like knocking out. Haha.

    Hope you guys like her too. Last time I found her through a link on adultlook, I believe, that another user posted on here. This time she popped up in Eros.

    Have fun!

  5. #14910

    Ally/ Previous Lindsaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Same feeling after reading her text msgs. Included her in ignore list. Some senses worked.

    NB1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanos1880  [View Original Post]
    Scam you've been warned.
    Ain't she that ho that tried to pull shit out of her purse on me when I refused to proceed with the date? Now she's running straight up scams? LOL. I guess everyone's got to eat. And this one can't seem to eat enough.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando..../33941043/Ally

    Link to my review of this girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    This happened within the past week.
    Edit: Before yall bite on this obvious scam, look at the guys who brought up the ad. 5-6 posts count, could possibly be a pimp/ handler trying to drum up her business.

  6. #14909

    Sexy Abigail

    Met up with Abigail at her incall on OBT. Looks sketchy from outside but very clean once I got in. Great girl, great convo, made you feel at ease. Great rack and great kisser and great BBBJ! Will repeat for sure!

  7. #14908

    Same feeling

    Same feeling after reading her text msgs. Included her in ignore list. Some senses worked.

    NB1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thanos1880  [View Original Post]
    Scam you've been warned.

  8. #14907

    Liz in Apopka

    I saw Liz (Lizz. So it will show in searches) in Apopka, she was super sweet and we had a great time together. I will repeat again.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....ost/4076273854#.

    Great chick and a hot time.

    Stay safe out there.

    T.

  9. #14906

    BL Natasha

    Saw she was back in town. Love when she pops back into town. I very much enjoy time with this one. I guess some you click with better than others. Met in sexy outfit smelling great. Very slow and delicious BBBJ. Many positions covered stayed and talked afterwards for a while. Just a very sexy lady. If you like spinners she is not for you but she has great curves and a very nice backside. I love dreaming of these girls. Maybe one day I'll actually get to see them.

  10. #14905

    Scam

    Scam you've been warned.

  11. #14904

    She keeps deleting and posting new ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3  [View Original Post]
    Search Lindsey under streetwalker section or in dr phillips and you will catch up on the history.
    Her name on listcrawler is Colomboa Spice.

  12. #14903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237

    Refreshing

    Quote Originally Posted by JackGar  [View Original Post]
    Long time reader first time post.

    Reached out to BL and set up an appointment for this morning.

    Hampton Inn in Orlando near Dr. Phillips were I live. Very convenient.

    They asked me to let them know when I was about 5 minutes away. I did and when I got there she was ready.

    I had used BL once before so had already gone through their screening process. My previous experience with BL was regrettable. There are many negative posts about that provider so I won't bore you with it.

    Back to Maya.

    She is a perfect 10.

    What a woman. She is close to 6 ft tall, which I love!!

    She asked me to take a bath, had just taken a bath at home but did again.

    The dream started with kissing, I would have liked a little more but it was enough.

    DATY (she tastes like heaven), BBBJ and covered FS.

    I booked an hour. At about 30 minutes I was done! She finished with a massage which was also very nice.

    Very clean which is extremely important to me.

    Will definitely repeat.

    As some of you have said she will be back in September.

    I want to thank all the senior members in this forum for all the valuable information.

    Will try to give back when I can.
    Congrats brother on a first post with a top tier gal. Refreshing to see someone giving info instead of asking for the world to start. Nothing to be ashamed of saying done in 30 minutes.

    Cheers Jesse.

  13. #14902

    Lindsey Lee with a new name

    Search Lindsey under streetwalker section or in dr phillips and you will catch up on the history.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyana95  [View Original Post]

  14. #14901

    Maya.

    Long time reader first time post.

    Reached out to BL and set up an appointment for this morning.

    Hampton Inn in Orlando near Dr. Phillips were I live. Very convenient.

    They asked me to let them know when I was about 5 minutes away. I did and when I got there she was ready.

    I had used BL once before so had already gone through their screening process. My previous experience with BL was regrettable. There are many negative posts about that provider so I won't bore you with it.

    Back to Maya.

    She is a perfect 10.

    What a woman. She is close to 6 ft tall, which I love!!

    She asked me to take a bath, had just taken a bath at home but did again.

    The dream started with kissing, I would have liked a little more but it was enough.

    DATY (she tastes like heaven), BBBJ and covered FS.

    I booked an hour. At about 30 minutes I was done! She finished with a massage which was also very nice.

    Very clean which is extremely important to me.

    Will definitely repeat.

    As some of you have said she will be back in September.

    I want to thank all the senior members in this forum for all the valuable information.

    Will try to give back when I can.

  15. #14900

    Italian Blonde Kayla

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1111483

    I have been following her ad for a while now and after not finding any reviews I decided to check her out for myself. Glad I did.

    Pro's: Look very similar to her photos. 21 year old blonde with little to no tits. A cup only. Weight about 105. Perfect for me. Showed up to my place on time and looking and smelling great. Warm personality and to my surprise GFE. Plenty of kissing and daty. Condom went on for FS and her small ass is something to admire bent over the bed. Finished in that position and we hung out and had a drink together until my time was up. 90 minute appointment is what I booked. Definitely a very pleasurable dream.

    Cons: Talks a lot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape