Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4363

    Re: Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Thanks she looks great. Normally I would skip her type of ads with no posting, telephone or image history.
    Yeah, with the ridiculous amount of posting from the Chinese agencies, it's hard to discern if an Asian ad is legit or not. From my experience thus far, they all suck. There's somebody here that claims he gets great service from them, but it's definitely hyperbole. Unless all he's looking for is wham-bam-thank-ma'am from a mediocre Chinese girl. You'll get much better service from the AMPs in GB.

    With regards to Angie, I can definitely vouch for her. I've seen her a few times when we were both on the West coast. She's also P411 verified as well.

  2. #4362

  3. #4361

  4. #4360

  5. #4359

    Nevaeh

    Happened to run into Nevaeh in a non professional way the other day. I have no idea of her service but I can say the the pics she posts are of her but wow are they flattering. Also she was completely obnoxious. I don't know why anyone would spend an hour or even half with her. She struck me as the lady down the street who is loud and yells at the neighbors or is, in general, unpleasant to be around. Judging by the pics and even some of the so-so reviews she might not have seemed too bad but while the pics are real they make her look much better than in person. Of course everyone's taste is different and YMMV but be aware that she is not just larger than the pics but dumpy.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1110351

    A couple of the pics here are not her but those that match the first link are definitely her.

    https://independent.com.baltimore.li...post/30217736/#.

    Good luck. Happy hunting.

  6. #4358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Hey everybody! I was contacted by a girl that I knew back on the West coast. Her name is Angie and she's the real deal. Tall, thick Asian with big tits, and does greek (YMMV with size). Big juicy lips for great BBBJ. She is a bit on the expensive side, $300, but I think she's worth it (and cheaper than the Thai agency out of Hanover). Only thing is that she is in Tysons. She said she's going to be here for a few weeks, so hopefully she stays busy enough that she extends her stay. I'm trying to get her to visit BWI for at least a weekend. If she gets enough interest, she just might do it. Anyways, check her out. I do admit that her pics are a bit glammed up, but overall, she is what you see.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1583323
    Thanks she looks great. Normally I would skip her type of ads with no posting, telephone or image history.

  7. #4357

    Lorraine at Bayview

    Need intel on Lorraine. If anyone has any info on her please hit me up. She is on adult search in the escort listings on page 5 at the bottom. Really want to smash that ass badly but I must do my homework first. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Good day my fellow mongers.

  8. #4356

    Thick Asian Angie

    Hey everybody! I was contacted by a girl that I knew back on the West coast. Her name is Angie and she's the real deal. Tall, thick Asian with big tits, and does greek (YMMV with size). Big juicy lips for great BBBJ. She is a bit on the expensive side, $300, but I think she's worth it (and cheaper than the Thai agency out of Hanover). Only thing is that she is in Tysons. She said she's going to be here for a few weeks, so hopefully she stays busy enough that she extends her stay. I'm trying to get her to visit BWI for at least a weekend. If she gets enough interest, she just might do it. Anyways, check her out. I do admit that her pics are a bit glammed up, but overall, she is what you see.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1583323

  9. #4355

    You are a true hero for this post!

    Thank you for this post!

  10. #4354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    For the period between 6/1/2019 - 6/28/2019 one provider (sexy sara) posted 196 times. A bunch posted at least 50 times. Yet another reason for a screening / filter. Thank goodness for regular expressions LOL.

    Other sites such as skipthegames.com will ban folks for over posting. The problem is that site slows down a lot and is under capacity. EB allows for posting of video back in 2018. Did some calculations it has about 37.5 Terabytes of data. The other interesting is that they keep all the ads. The other sites will prune old ads to conserve on space.
    The "over posting" keeps their names at the top doesn't it, like Craig's list.

  11. #4353
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseleche  [View Original Post]
    She was working the DC Nova area.
    I was refering to the below Sarah. It seems she moved to West Palm beach and changed her ad name in 2017. Just wanted to confirm she is not in Baltimore anymore.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/westpalmb...-2726/2/612125

  12. #4352

    Over posting is also a problem on EB.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickX3  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the detailed post. Unfortunately 95% of the ads seem to be fake. EB is almost useless anymore. I wish they would be able to screen these fake ads. Again, thank you.
    For the period between 6/1/2019 - 6/28/2019 one provider (sexy sara) posted 196 times. A bunch posted at least 50 times. Yet another reason for a screening / filter. Thank goodness for regular expressions LOL.

    Other sites such as skipthegames.com will ban folks for over posting. The problem is that site slows down a lot and is under capacity. EB allows for posting of video back in 2018. Did some calculations it has about 37.5 Terabytes of data. The other interesting is that they keep all the ads. The other sites will prune old ads to conserve on space.

  13. #4351

    Other sites

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone list down the free websites similar to EB where we can hunt? Adultsearch and escortindex are two which I can relate.
    https://www.adultlook.com

    https://www.skipthegames.com (spam free for the most part).

    https://adlist24.io/

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch

    https://www.bedpage.com (has a few real ones, mostly spam).

    https://www.onebackpage.com (has few real ones, mostly spam).

    https://harlothub.com/ (spam free).

    https://www.cityxguide.com/

    https://backpage.ly/c/baltimore

  14. #4350
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickX3  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the detailed post. Unfortunately 95% of the ads seem to be fake. EB is almost useless anymore. I wish they would be able to screen these fake ads. Again, thank you.
    Can anyone list down the free websites similar to EB where we can hunt? Adultsearch and escortindex are two which I can relate.

  15. #4349

    Maybe in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickX3  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the detailed post. Unfortunately 95% of the ads seem to be fake. EB is almost useless anymore. I wish they would be able to screen these fake ads. Again, thank you.
    Don't be surprised if some software comes out do do the screen for you. Here is an example of a capture from some automation. I checked this morning, there 33 posted pages (51 ads) each from 9:30 to 11:30, there were only 1 to 4 real ads on each page. The spam eats up a lot of bandwidth and wasted time. I did noticed that the dc eb site has cut down on spam a lot. Hopefully they will enable that filter for Baltimore. Did you see this report on eb spam ? https://sites.google.com/site/beefeater500/eb_stats
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails paislleft96@gmail.com.jpg‎   indian_656-595-2649.jpg‎   Indian_chick_000-234-2354_1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape