Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 10620
-
07-10-19 14:18 #1920Senior Member

Posts: 182Warning about Ms Sweets' Chlamydia.
Thank you Jack for the critical health warning.
Originally Posted by JackReach30
[View Original Post]
I am glad you are taking the precaution of self-quarantine for the good of the community. Based on your recent posts I notice you had been very active. My reasoning for this reply is, given that the incubation period for chlamydia varies widely, ranging from days to months after the initial exposure, the consensus is that the average period from time of exposure to the development of symptoms is usually about one to three weeks after sexual contact with an infected person. I am sure you are very responsible just as you have taken the brave first step to warn the community here but have you had a chance to also notify ALL the ladies you may have seen since your visit with Miss Sweets directly?
Reminds me of the funny Netflix series "Lovesick". Here's a couple trailers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtfzuhR_Eu0.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwWmxWK9x5s
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help with information on your recovery or notification to others.
Be safe and thanks again for being upfront and a stand up citizen.
-
07-10-19 13:36 #1919Senior Member

Posts: 30I've not seen her, but I do have a list of girls from SA that's about 60 deep.
Originally Posted by HotDog7979
[View Original Post]
All willing to meet (in a way that would put them in this forum) for 300 or less. Most for between 200-250. A handful for between 100-200.
There are plenty more out there who are willing to meet for about that as well. The 300 is my personal, and honestly I rarely even go that high.
I've only personally seen and verified for myself about 30 of them.
The rest are just what they quoted while talking to them.
Like all things, It's all YMMV.
But SA is a great place if you are willing to put the time into the discussions and deal with flakes on there for the start of conversation but then not finish it. Because they are being by literally hundreds of other guys, and this isn't a lifestyle for most of them. So many of them don't do well with splitting their time back-and-forth between people.
Very short attention span's.
-
07-10-19 02:01 #1918Senior Member

Posts: 105Banned?
So how does one get band from the site?
Originally Posted by JackReach30
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 21:21 #1917Senior Member

Posts: 130Carmen
Holy Hell!! Isn't she like 20 years old? How is she missing teeth already?
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 20:06 #1916Senior Member

Posts: 443She was missing teeth when I saw her.
Originally Posted by JackReach30
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 18:55 #1915Senior Member

Posts: 160Miss Sweets of tna, Escort Babylon, and skipthegames
Do not play with her. I caught chlamydia off her, so I'm on the sidelines until I get clean. F'and bish! You have been warned. She decided not to retire. Sweets is also not on EscortBabylon anymore because she got banned from that site. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...896/9716015317.
-
07-09-19 17:55 #1914Senior Member

Posts: 107Tori Blaq
https://www.seeking.com/member/524cc...7-cd8d3014f077
Anyone see this girl off of SA?
-
07-09-19 16:51 #1913Senior Member

Posts: 379Carmen
For me it was 300 + 100 upsell for BBFS but no cip. She was young and tight but found her a little goofy and passionless. Teeth fine didn't look at her mouth LOL. BBBJ and BBFS. Dumped my load on her belly and am done.
Originally Posted by JackReach30
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 12:20 #1912Senior Member

Posts: 41Mona
Alright, hold my Root Beer. I'm going in!
Originally Posted by Hinderland
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 04:22 #1911Regular Member

Posts: 12Well even though you were confused you got it right, but it's a 300 up charge for VIP. Teeth are all there.
Originally Posted by JackReach30
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 18:38 #1910Senior Member

Posts: 502I've known Dakota a long time. She has always been really cool to me. I'm not saying that she didn't know, but I have had many dates where the provider was just as surprised to be on her period as I was that she was on it. Again, I don't know the particulars of your situation, tho.
Originally Posted by JackReach30
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 17:58 #1909Senior Member

Posts: 160BellaFox.
Well we ended up finally linking up, after being initially shot down about BBFS. She changed her story to not wanting to discuss it over phone. So, I met her, and we did BBFS. She was fun, nice body, but she has one broken tooth. Other then that, Bella looked fine. It only cost her hourly rate of $225. I get the impression though that it could be YMMV, so FYI. I definitely plan on repeating. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?17xxx7-M-BellaFoxxx.
-
07-08-19 15:46 #1908Senior Member

Posts: 453Becky 22
I saw Becky22 5-6 times a year or two ago. After the first massage, I was lead to believe more would be on the table (pun intended) for regulars, so I kept seeing her.
Originally Posted by HotDog7979
[View Original Post]
Nothing more was ever offered or entertained. In fact, she's pretty moody, and that dictates her sessions. One day full mutual touch is fine, the next you can only touch her booty gently.
It's a YMMV rub-and-tug, nothing more. Ever.
-
07-08-19 14:49 #1907Senior Member

Posts: 80Agreed on Leee_Marie. I turned around and walked out when I saw her.
Originally Posted by JackReach30
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 12:36 #1906Senior Member

Posts: 184Oh shit, disregard what I said about Lexus then.
Originally Posted by JackReach30
[View Original Post]
Also, I trust your info because only me and you have mentioned Devon.












Reply With Quote





