Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9164

    A couple for ya

    S'More.

    A couple months back I dreamt of her a couple times before she moved to Arlington. 80 roses for a quick dream, quiet incall off Atlantic. She greeted me outside with those caramel curves and I was definitely excited for what was about to ensue. BBBJ was amazing IMO pretty good dt as well. On to covered cg decent but I sort of like to be the one dishin it out so a quick switch to k9 and she threw it back and took it like a champ with a little bit of dirty talk (not a smell in sight). Knowing my dream was about to cum to fruition I flipped her over to mish and she wrapped her legs around me to get me in all the way to my root and not to my surprise I only lasted a few more strokes before I woke up.

    I know some more recent reviews of her have been posted from some mongerbois and are on the negative side so YMMV per usual.

    Kassidddy.

    Last week I tried to get a hold of funsize (but due to recent reviews I'm glad she didn't get back in time) I also made some contact with tattoo puss but she was a little to far for my time frame. So I reached out to old faithful Kassidddy (knowing she just had a short visit with uncle) however everything went off without a hitch last time I saw her so why not? She responded immediately and I dreamt that I picked her up for 50 roses in exchange for a lollipop at one of the cluster of SS notels, found a quiet spot around there and she whipped out the bolt ons and went to town on Jr, as usual the dt was out of this world. Took maybe 5 minutes of that throat and busted so hard my toes curled! Dropped her back off and woke up.

    Side note: if anyone has info on a reliable spinner please pm.

    Happy hunting!

  2. #9163

    Aussie

    Anyone know what happened to her? Kendra or Aussie?

  3. #9162

    Complaints

    I'm on this feed almost everyday, and I mostly hear nothing but complaints about the talent around town these days. What happened to the ones that provided the A+ service? I'm retired from the lifestyle now and pretty much living vicariously through the posts on this site. I'm glad I got to do it back in the days when Deanna and Tera was running PH, or before BP got shut down when Savannah and countless others took us to Greece with no complaints at all, they might have enjoyed it as much as we did, or when mayport was full of talent that wasn't trying to set you up. Man, those were the good ole days, my boy pipelayer and the preacher gave the best and funniest updates. I hope this game gets back to where it was back then so all of why'all can experience what we got, until then I will still be reading and hoping that yall get to post some good experiences. Why'all stay safe out there.

  4. #9161

    Encountered her on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheRisk19  [View Original Post]
    Encountered her on SA about 2 yrs ago. She was staying with a friend about 1/2 mile from me.

    Talked several times but she was very non commital and spotty comms so never pursued.

    I suspected she was heavy in the candy at that time. Some of her pics from her ad are same ones she had on he SA profile so be wary. They're probably several years older than that even.

  5. #9160

    Blonde

    Anyone seen this one? No name to search.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/030460802127

  6. #9159

    Wow

    Was she at a descent location?

  7. #9158

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah1  [View Original Post]
    Is this one for real? Anyone heard anything? Looks interesting. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/863162846944.
    I know her as "homegirl" Nikki because Jax has an abundance of Nikki's & this one stays close to home. Older, really sweet, less than perfect smile but pleasant, dependable & has yet to make me sit waiting in a parking lot. Dropped by & enjoyed her company last week. She usually does not list it but girlfriend gives me an excellent anal PSE every time, bless her heart. But YMMV, of course. Being generous of heart & a prince among men undoubtedly helps. LOL.

  8. #9157
    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    Initiated contact with "Emily".

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/885947596207

    Pics are on the TGTBT side, and then she sent me the address after we agreed on time. It's the exact same house Vivian had me robbed at on Cruz Rd off Spring Glen. After I pointed that out to her she went silent.

    Don't know if this ad is Vivian with doctored pics or what's going on here, but I'd advise you stay away from this one.
    Jesus could anyone give me a detailed lowdown on this Vivian chick. From what I gather she seems to be a hot borderline personality disorder stripper who actually dreams with half this board and cons the rest. What the hell is her agenda? Why does she do this shit.

  9. #9156

    If you like young, clean and huge boobs with a little weight.

    I debated against posting this to keep this secret goldmine to myself. Let's keep this easy and clean.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Next time you want to post just post, don't try and write an ad

    A2

  10. #9155

    A for effort

    Initiated contact with "Emily".

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/885947596207

    Pics are on the TGTBT side, and then she sent me the address after we agreed on time. It's the exact same house Vivian had me robbed at on Cruz Rd off Spring Glen. After I pointed that out to her she went silent.

    Don't know if this ad is Vivian with doctored pics or what's going on here, but I'd advise you stay away from this one.

  11. #9154

    Also bad experience with Team JayJay&Madison

    Texted Madison this afternoon, agreed on a visit, a 10 mins later she offered doubles, so I agreed on doubles, played a little of back and forward with appointment time, a while later agreed on time. Got room number after I gave them 10 mins eta. Showed up on one answer the door, comm went dark. 10 minutes later I texted to complaint. (the boys thinking for e at this point) in a sudden Jayjay text me for the 1st time today say they are ready. I drove back to the room. Only Jayjay is in the room. She looks grumpy, I compliment about hotel (Surprisingly nice hotel) told me Madison doesn't feel well and sleeping in the other room. Just her no Doubles. I design not to partake due to -her attitude today, not what me and Madison agreed on the phone. I planed to see Madison then got offered double then endup with only jayjay. She ask me to leave her something for wasting her time. I said no. Time wasting was my 30 mins driving here and didn't get what we agreed upon the phone. Then walk out with my all my hard earn coin (for a better donation else where who deserved). She yelled, then Madison called me to yell to more. I ask her "so you feeling well enough to get off bed and yell now?" YMMV you may have better luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Saw Madison in Mandarin area and was pretty disappointed. Def took one for the team. Her reviews seemed pretty good from what I read, but the most recent reports are NOT good. She give a minute BJ, then tried to rush, her Kitty was pretty tight but nothing that you can't get elsewhere. She smelled like smoke and tuna- a god awful mixture. Makes me want to throw up thinking about it again. I'm a hard PASS on this one fellas. Looks like she is teaming up with Jay Jay (who I have always had decent dreams with) http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/956688957996.

    Saw Ann, who was described as a MILF by quite a few mongers on here. Not terrible BBBJ, but got toothy and a bit painful. Main even was fast by my choosing since she was not good to look at and I made it quick from behind. She took it like a champ though. Just not my type. She is well beyond the MILF age for my taste and says that she is in late forties, but looks mid fifties. Body was worn and saggy everywhere. Couldn't find a post, but her number ends in -7749.

    My favorite girl right now in Jax is Liza. She is a really cute, mid twenties, brunette from Texas. Great BBBJ, tight, wet Kitty and enjoys putting in work. We hit about every position. When she cums, you'll know it- she gets very wet. It's sexy af. A few Senior members have said good things as well and I think that she normally posts on Escort Monkey.

    Link for Liza... https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/make-your-wet-dreams-cum-true/18483965

    Enjoy and stay safe out there. -F904.

  12. #9153

    Madison

    I'm personally a huge fan of smoked tuna but not when describing my woman's vag!

    Gag. Glad I read this. Was about to pull the trigger after some impossible comms with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Saw Madison in Mandarin area and was pretty disappointed. Def took one for the team. Her reviews seemed pretty good from what I read, but the most recent reports are NOT good. She give a minute BJ, then tried to rush, her Kitty was pretty tight but nothing that you can't get elsewhere. She smelled like smoke and tuna- a god awful mixture. Makes me want to throw up thinking about it again. I'm a hard PASS on this one fellas. Looks like she is teaming up with Jay Jay (who I have always had decent dreams with) http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/956688957996.

    Saw Ann, who was described as a MILF by quite a few mongers on here. Not terrible BBBJ, but got toothy and a bit painful. Main even was fast by my choosing since she was not good to look at and I made it quick from behind. She took it like a champ though. Just not my type. She is well beyond the MILF age for my taste and says that she is in late forties, but looks mid fifties. Body was worn and saggy everywhere. Couldn't find a post, but her number ends in -7749.

    My favorite girl right now in Jax is Liza. She is a really cute, mid twenties, brunette from Texas. Great BBBJ, tight, wet Kitty and enjoys putting in work. We hit about every position. When she cums, you'll know it- she gets very wet. It's sexy af. A few Senior members have said good things as well and I think that she normally posts on Escort Monkey.

    Link for Liza... https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/make-your-wet-dreams-cum-true/18483965

    Enjoy and stay safe out there. -F904.

  13. #9152

    A few adventures.

    Saw Madison in Mandarin area and was pretty disappointed. Def took one for the team. Her reviews seemed pretty good from what I read, but the most recent reports are NOT good. She give a minute BJ, then tried to rush, her Kitty was pretty tight but nothing that you can't get elsewhere. She smelled like smoke and tuna- a god awful mixture. Makes me want to throw up thinking about it again. I'm a hard PASS on this one fellas. Looks like she is teaming up with Jay Jay (who I have always had decent dreams with) http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/956688957996.

    Saw Ann, who was described as a MILF by quite a few mongers on here. Not terrible BBBJ, but got toothy and a bit painful. Main even was fast by my choosing since she was not good to look at and I made it quick from behind. She took it like a champ though. Just not my type. She is well beyond the MILF age for my taste and says that she is in late forties, but looks mid fifties. Body was worn and saggy everywhere. Couldn't find a post, but her number ends in -7749.

    My favorite girl right now in Jax is Liza. She is a really cute, mid twenties, brunette from Texas. Great BBBJ, tight, wet Kitty and enjoys putting in work. We hit about every position. When she cums, you'll know it- she gets very wet. It's sexy af. A few Senior members have said good things as well and I think that she normally posts on Escort Monkey.

    Link for Liza... https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/make-your-wet-dreams-cum-true/18483965

    Enjoy and stay safe out there. -F904.

  14. #9151

    You're right. My inexperienced got me fucked over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Not saying that you're experience is wrong / false, just that I'm surprised at how quickly this one went from solid provider- to robbing people. I always had fun with her and her Kitty was always really tight. And that perfect little ass. Oh well, another one I won't be seeing LOL.
    And the funny part is she lives right next to a Leo Station. As I was going back home I noticed a sheriff
    Station next to the hotel.Lol I'm a senior member but only 30 post deep. Alot of you guys have more experience then me. If any mongers would like to give some tips PM me or reply to this post. If you want to keep seeing her go ahead. Maybe it had something to do with me being a Black monger. Alot of providers get very defensive and Scared around black mongers.

  15. #9150

    Buffie can be a rusher.

    Like all of these chicks, they have good reports and bad. I had a 3-way with Biggie and BB Brandy. Buffie rushed me after five minutes in to an hour session. I made her wait, especially since her kitty is nice and tight. Made BB Brandy lick the boys and play with Buffie while I pounded Buffie. Just make sure that you get your money's worth. She is a hustler. -F904.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhenom120  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape