Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,116 to 26,130 of 30308
-
07-09-19 17:57 #4193Senior Member

Posts: 743Heidi
I can tell you just a little bit about her. I was told by a very well established provider that Heidi is real and that she has seen clients. Her pics are her. But I have not seen her and can't tell you anything about the quality of her service. She has been around for a while, so one might think she would have some reviews but I have not seen any. Hopefully someone else can chime in with either direct experience or some reviews somewhere. She is cute for sure.
Originally Posted by Jupiter1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 15:06 #4192Senior Member

Posts: 320She was gorgeous in pics, but our timing never lined up. If by chance you hear of her getting back in the game I'd love to know.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 14:15 #4191Senior Member

Posts: 305Who do you mean?
Didn't see a link or name. Who do you mean, sir?
Originally Posted by KTA70
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 12:45 #4190Senior Member

Posts: 409I also saw her around a year ago. She's real, but you'll be extraordinarily disappointed by how she performs, guaranteed. During our 60 minute meeting, she did everything in her power to basically rush me out the door. She also refused to do any oral and rode for about 5 minutes before getting off and going "I'm going to have to finish you with a handjob. ".
Originally Posted by BTR2010
[View Original Post]
At that point I just got dressed and rolled out. It was clear she wasn't all there. When I arrived I suspected she might be on something, but wasn't sure.
-
07-09-19 11:22 #4189Senior Member

Posts: 109I saw her about a year ago. Legit girl in the pics. Talked her down to $60 QV. She all covered everything. Seemed like a decent girl but I didn't connect enough to repeat. I do recall some mixed reviews on the board.
Originally Posted by NunyaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 11:16 #4188Senior Member

Posts: 59Carowinds caution
I was texting with a lady, but when she gave her location as Carowinds, I left the conversation right there. It's just not worth the risk.
Originally Posted by NunyaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 11:13 #4187Senior Member

Posts: 59A quick car date
I had a dream with this lady the other day. It turned into a car date at the last minute, which I was not expecting. I went ahead with the date anyway and met her just off of SC. BBBJ was very good and the lady is talented and friendly. Not sure I would repeat, the pictures are her but I think they were taken quite awhile ago.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/339352584649
-
07-09-19 11:02 #4186Regular Member

Posts: 19Re: Taylor / Emily a Blonde Green Eye Blonde
I saw her about a year ago. It's her in the pictures but her body is rough. Very skinny, hardly any tits and lots of body acne. No BJ at all. Dead fish during the act. Waste of time and money in my opinion.
Originally Posted by NunyaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 09:41 #4185Senior Member

Posts: 425Emily. Green eyed blonde
She is legit. She's worked this area for some time now. Not so good reviews in the past but she claims to have changed her game and has more on the menu now. Let us know if you pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by NunyaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 09:34 #4184Banned Member

Posts: 19I'm assuming for appearances at the hotel in case the John is in the lobby. Either these two are working with vice to reduce sentences, or are officers. No clue.
Originally Posted by Gigabyte40
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 07:38 #4183Senior Member

Posts: 7334Careful in that area. Many stings
LEO has used hotels around the Carolwinds area before for stings. One has to be really careful and keep on high alert in that area. Sounds like you played it the right way. Make sure it is safe before you meet her. Good job.
Originally Posted by NunyaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 07:27 #4182Senior Member

Posts: 61Though about a visit
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/063819003416
Though about seeing her anyone here had a dream with her.
-
07-08-19 22:54 #4181Senior Member

Posts: 1653Diversion
Good diversion work on your part. Changing the location at the last minute and watching the area before you approached. So what if the cops saw you? They can't connect you to anything. And I'm sure you didn't tell her what color shirt or car to look for.
Originally Posted by NunyaGuy
[View Original Post]
In a sting, I wonder what the pimp looking dude is used for. Probably to scare the hell out of you.
GB40.
-
07-08-19 20:41 #4180Regular Member

Posts: 7Tgtbt
Anyone seen Nicole?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3050665
-
07-08-19 20:14 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 193Bella
I agree she was gorgeous and an awesome fuck. I saw her a bunch before she got pregnant and a few times while she was pregnant. But got out of the game. I still follow her on snap, but she's all legit now. I've tried a few times to she if she was still down but never is. We really clicked. Another good favorite turned down the straight path.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




