Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,236 to 23,250 of 37379
-
07-09-19 16:26 #14144

Posts: 135Spring Well Healing
Don't know if any nearby that are 24 hour. You might try calling Spring Well Healing and tell them you situation and ask if they could accommodate you. Don't know if they would but it's worth a shot. They're a FS Korean spa. Nice place and the ladies are cool. It's a short 5 min drive from the airport, right near some layover hotels. If you call, ask for Betty. She seems to sort of run the place.
Originally Posted by LineMan69
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 15:31 #14143Senior Member

Posts: 73Coming up north
Will be at the airport here in a week. I got a three hour lay over at three in the morning. Was wondering are there any 24 hour places near the airport or independent that works crazy hours near by. Just trying to find something to pass the time with.
H.
-
07-09-19 15:07 #14142Regular Member

Posts: 13Not really. She is an older lady takes care of herself with fake boobs. Gave a great prostate massage and HJ. Google lucky beans Windsor. Her phone number and pics will pop up.
Originally Posted by JackMeeOff
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 13:27 #14141Senior Member

Posts: 750+1.
When they whine and complain I typically commence to ground and pound as well. LOL.
Originally Posted by BlkKnight
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 10:51 #14140

Posts: 135Asian Hawaii Massage
Went during the grand opening week last week. It's on par with several of the Thai spas in Farmington. Quality Thai style massage and some cute and relatively young Thai women. Very nice facilities. Unfortunately, it's like most Thai massage spas in Metro Detroit in that there is little to no chance for a happy ending. Real nice draped therapeutic massage by sweet and attractive girls. Relaxing and healthy. That's about it. I'd love to hear otherwise, but that was my experience.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 21:11 #14139Senior Member

Posts: 47Windsor
How do you contact Tey is she hott? What are the rates?
Originally Posted by Jfitz2015
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 21:08 #14138Senior Member

Posts: 47Celine
What was the total damage.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 21:06 #14137Senior Member

Posts: 47Asian Hawaii Massage on 12 mile
I was there before they changed the name when it was Asian foot massage and got nothing and the massage was a terrible soft touch. When I asked about a happy ending on the flip the middle aged lady said to me "next time". Needless to say she was standing in the hall by the exit expecting me to give her a tip before I left after the massage and I said "Next time". The look on her face was priceless. Not sure if any extras are available seeing how the city hall and police dept are right across the street. I won't waste my time and money by going back.
Originally Posted by Guyneedsfun
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 17:55 #14136Senior Member

Posts: 68Oasis?
Are you talking about the one next to the brewery?
Originally Posted by DirtyOne313
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 15:55 #14135Regular Member

Posts: 5Clarkston Closed Again
Made an appointment yesterday for 2 pm today at the Clarkston AMP. Showed up a few hours ago and it's all locked up again.
Originally Posted by DirtyOne313
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 15:32 #14134Senior Member

Posts: 105Must have changed their name. Was Asian foot massage. I believe it was reported that it was self serve but I have not been at this facility.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 13:26 #14133Senior Member

Posts: 58Bringing a sex worker to your home is a mistake. Besides, at many AMP's the women live in or near the building and are not allowed to leave. Many of them are undocumented and won't take that kind of risk.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 13:03 #14132Senior Member

Posts: 32I have it her and complained the entire time which made me pound her even harder.
Originally Posted by Neilnbob
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 12:56 #14131Banned Member

Posts: 298Celine
Stopped in and got Celine, because Jen was unavailable.
Passed on the FS because I didn't have a cover so instead opted for the BBBJ.
It was OK, I just like my BJ's sloppy but she did do well waxing my carrot.
Don't understand why all the secrecy with what she offers. I will say this though, beware of the hot stones. Those fuckers are stove top hot.
-
07-08-19 12:50 #14130Banned Member

Posts: 298Walked in
Sheesh c'Mon. People, think dirty (come in the backdoor).
Originally Posted by RobSquad
[View Original Post]
Are they doing walk-ins now? I Never walked in I always made an appt.












Reply With Quote





