Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,161 to 32,175 of 41309
-
07-08-19 18:51 #9149Senior Member

Posts: 324I'm surprised.
Not saying that you're experience is wrong / false, just that I'm surprised at how quickly this one went from solid provider- to robbing people. I always had fun with her and her Kitty was always really tight. And that perfect little ass. Oh well, another one I won't be seeing LOL.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 18:49 #9148Senior Member

Posts: 324There is a list of reason to NOT see Darby / Darcy
It starts with DBs, robbing, smells, forever gifts, and rushing. She used to be in S FL. Same shit, different alias. -F904.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 18:09 #9147Senior Member

Posts: 466LOL I love it when they get skewled like that. Thanks for your service BTW.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 17:11 #9146Senior Member

Posts: 250Bad Provider. Wasted 70 Sonic Rings
I had a terrible dream with this cum bucket. The BBBJ was so bad I just threw on the hat and went to K9. Two minutes into K9 I smell a weird smell. After 10 minutes or so she starts rushing me so her db can bring in her candy. She quoted me 120 for a half an hour but I brought her down to 70 Mario coins. Pictures were definitely Photoshop with the Snapchat filter. I learned my lesson boys. This is the last time I'm giving a donation up front. As I was walking out a spanish guy with tattoos pulled a knife on me to Rob me for some more Sonic rings. I don't know if this was her boyfriend or db. I laughed in his face and lifted my shirt up and he saw what was on my waist and backed off . I'm in the Military and have a license to carry so his little picked knife didn't scare me. But too bad it was just a dream in my head
-
07-08-19 16:37 #9145Senior Member

Posts: 867Link didn't work
-
07-08-19 16:34 #9144Senior Member

Posts: 867Careful
Set up an outcall with my usual rules. Glad I did. She was tiny, unshowered, smelled like smoke and I could see a burly brotha watching her every move. She got closer and said she needed money up front. I smiled and said "no way. " Then she said, well you better tell him that and pointed. I said, ok I will and took off. Crisis averted!
It's too bad, I could tell that I knew her. Her sis was a fav of mine
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/keep-it-classy/421849199543Last edited by Quebec; 07-08-19 at 16:35. Reason: Forgot link
-
07-08-19 14:19 #9143Senior Member

Posts: 867Darcy / Haley
I first met her off of Quest over 10 years ago. I told her then that she was extremely photogenic. Translate: WTF happened to the girl in the pic you fat, ghetto, chick!
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 13:07 #9142Regular Member

Posts: 10Recon from Fort Myers. Kylie? Another pic
Seeing if this photo does any more to help.
Originally Posted by SeamanSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 11:50 #9141Senior Member

Posts: 909O. K I still hold firm on that
Yes, and especially compared to all else is out there, besides the new edition of black providers, Darcy or Darby, whomever is looking hella good. I don't see how she don't? Looks like she has a nice plump body, cute clear face, pretty little kitty, doesn't look like she has that nasty deflated gut that 80% of these providers have or that drugged out cratter face. I'm not saying she a contender for America next top but she looking good enough plunder. So again has anyone recently been with Darby?
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 09:44 #9140Senior Member

Posts: 405Darcy. Good looking?
In what alternate universe, do you think that Darcy is even remotely good looking? Or is it possible that you attached the wrong link as this girl is ugly.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 09:12 #9139Senior Member

Posts: 318Angel
Angel is awesome, had me seeing stars / fireworks. Even started a backrub after our fun!
Originally Posted by LuvTheRisk19
[View Original Post]
Why-guy out.
-
07-08-19 09:00 #9138Regular Member

Posts: 8Any Intel? I don't want to make a mistake. I searched her name but no results
-
07-08-19 05:58 #9137Regular Member

Posts: 23What's the situation with darcy?
Mind enlightening me on the situation wit her? I want thinking of going visit for a dream but got busy yesterday.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 02:20 #9136Senior Member

Posts: 788Maybe that's why dizzy crackhead lizzy blew me off for the second time
I guess she figured it's her last day so why not waste his time for the second and very last time. She got a busted lip recently because she smoked up her pimp's crack. The witch stood me up about 2 months ago and I declared I wouldn't be bothered with her ass again but dumb me tried it again. The first visit, BTW, went extremely well which is why I sort of found it odd that she blew me off on 2 subsequent attempts, one being tonight! All I can say about this time waster is good riddance! Hope her customer service skills are way better than her hooking!
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/last-p...10144/18775773
-
07-07-19 23:53 #9135Senior Member

Posts: 867Scam
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/915906310805
Wants a 50 dollar cash app before meeting. Don't be fooled!








Reply With Quote






