Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9135

    Scam

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/915906310805

    Wants a 50 dollar cash app before meeting. Don't be fooled!

  2. #9134

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheRisk19  [View Original Post]
    Have had several sessions with her and was never disappointed. Only think she does leave her little dog in the room which I found annoying. Other than that you should be good to go.

    Ldw.

  3. #9133
    My friend says she has been around a long time and reliable.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheRisk19  [View Original Post]

  4. #9132

    Bizzy lizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeCage668  [View Original Post]
    Once again I decided to step out of my comfort zone from the SW's and check out a provider, mainly because I wanted to be inside and just lay back and enjoy instead of being in the vehicle always on the lookout, so I chose Lizzy, nice body with a cute face, I just opted only for a mic check at a very reasonable donation and she delivered excellently. Only drawbacks was there was one knock on the door and the room was full of clothes and you can see she is sharing with another female. But overall a great comforting attitude along with excellent mic skills I gave her an A+.
    I had a chance to catch up with her today for a qv BBBJCIM. She is cute has some nice lips and a really sexy body. I had a handful of ass cheek while she sang on the mic. Super sloppy top and blew a huge load in her mouth. She says this is her last day but who knows.

  5. #9131
    Quote Originally Posted by ItStillWorks  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad on STG and just wondering if anyone has any info on her. PM's are OK. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/456826322264.
    I am not sure about her, I contacted her yesterday and she just kept asking "what do you want " no matter what I said she came back with that.

  6. #9130

    Buffie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mako9999  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link.
    My apologies.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/015333907282

  7. #9129

    Is she for real

    She's for real and very cooperative with requests. I've had several dreams with her and always woke up happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah1  [View Original Post]
    Is this one for real? Anyone heard anything? Looks interesting. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/863162846944.

  8. #9128

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBatts  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake? Have seen her ads for quite some time. Slightly intriguing.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...9/521182692405

    Thanks and stay safe.

    BB.
    She is real. Alil more weathered in the face than pics show. Saw her maybe 4 or 5 times for BBBJCIM. She takes her teeth out but drains the pipes pretty good. Ass is real which I enjoy smacking while she sings on the mic. Descent rate for BBBJ and will negotiate when in a pinch which was always often.

  9. #9127

    Looking for info

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/188072239286

    Looking to partake since she's pretty close I juat didn't see any reviews on her yet. Just seeing if anyone has seein.

  10. #9126

    She's cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBatts  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake? Have seen her ads for quite some time. Slightly intriguing.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...9/521182692405

    Thanks and stay safe.

    BB.
    Saw her back in January off JTB, pictures are accurate, takes teeth out for a good mic check while everything else is covered. Only downfall is that she's a smoker. YMMV but you should enjoy your self.

  11. #9125

    Any info?

    Has anyone had any experience with her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-es...onville-392311

  12. #9124

  13. #9123

    Northside Starr

    Anyone partake? Have seen her ads for quite some time. Slightly intriguing.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...9/521182692405

    Thanks and stay safe.

    BB.

  14. #9122

    Bizzy Lizzy

    Once again I decided to step out of my comfort zone from the SW's and check out a provider, mainly because I wanted to be inside and just lay back and enjoy instead of being in the vehicle always on the lookout, so I chose Lizzy, nice body with a cute face, I just opted only for a mic check at a very reasonable donation and she delivered excellently. Only drawbacks was there was one knock on the door and the room was full of clothes and you can see she is sharing with another female. But overall a great comforting attitude along with excellent mic skills I gave her an A+.

  15. #9121

    Has anyone ever?

    Is this one for real? Anyone heard anything? Looks interesting. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/863162846944.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape