Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,266 to 23,280 of 37380
-
07-07-19 07:47 #14115Senior Member

Posts: 247Toronto is the ONLY place to go.
The problem here in the good ole Detroit area is that you have 3,000 guys chasing after a few hot hookers (tiff, natasha, chicks at m1 and so on) while in Toronto the hotness level of most of the women available is through the roof. I go there several times a year and you could see a different woman once a day for 2 years and never see the same woman twice. Asians, europeans, latinos, french canadians, big big girls (if tgats your flavor), and anything in between. The price is right and there is a red light district lined with sex clubs and massage parlors. Check out this site, terb. Cc.
Originally Posted by IWonderWhy
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 06:38 #14114Senior Member

Posts: 58Toronto
Toronto is a great city. $300 CDN = $230 US.
Originally Posted by SalBass
[View Original Post]
Toronto Escort Review Board terbdotcc.
-
07-07-19 04:11 #14113Senior Member

Posts: 479Ava
Thanks for the info, but I don't see a phone # on the EM ad.
Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 21:15 #14112Senior Member

Posts: 103Toronto
Toronto is awesome for good escorts, especially with the exchange rate.
Originally Posted by IWonderWhy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 21:14 #14111Senior Member

Posts: 103LOL and here's another. 1st post.
Originally Posted by Ecuyer
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 20:24 #14110Senior Member

Posts: 121+1
I wish the US would have the same mentality as Canada and Europe. Have always had fun in both Toronto and Montreal. Good report.
Originally Posted by IWonderWhy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 15:16 #14109Senior Member

Posts: 122Place off OL
Can you elaborate about a place on OL Rd?
Originally Posted by Jackknoff
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 14:59 #14108Banned Member

Posts: 59She told me August too.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 14:56 #14107Senior Member

Posts: 293Didn't mean to. Your post just made me think of her.
Originally Posted by Checkers123
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 13:06 #14106Senior Member

Posts: 157Thanks
Sigh I see, I guess Breeze is going to be a no go for me then she's been ignoring all my text for the past month now before she went on vacation. Was hoping to become a new regular because of her rate and menu after moving up here to Motor City from Lansing.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
On another note spent some time at saigon instead. Had a nice hard massage that really got the knots loosen up in my back and some nice teasing. Provider was Celine or whatever which way you want to spell her name. Sessions time was an hour for $70 and $?? For extras. And before anyone ask, Celine asked me not say how much or for what extra. Don't know why but I will respect her wish.
Oh and if anyone is curious of the AMP that was my regular. The place is called Magic Touch, just a typical HE but the massage that Kelly gives is amazing and I have been to every MP in Lansing and none compared to hers. I recommend calling in first and asking if Kelly is available.
-
07-06-19 12:57 #14105Senior Member

Posts: 128I received a lot of pm's about daisy and ava so I'll just put this here:
Daisy:
https://claz.org/rochesterhills/beau...jqnqrvdt8.html
Ava:
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ava-esco...heights-513636
-
07-06-19 11:34 #14104Senior Member

Posts: 276I'm not sure why you quoted my post and said this?
Originally Posted by ContinentalMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 11:32 #14103Senior Member

Posts: 399She was working on Wed.
Originally Posted by LigmaPatient0
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 11:13 #14102Senior Member

Posts: 94I think you're one of them
You seem to expend a considerable amount of time disparaging her and her Spa. The bad publicity leaves me wanting to see for myself.
Originally Posted by SalBass
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 10:40 #14101Senior Member

Posts: 93Go to Toronto
OMFG! If you haven't gone to Toronto yet, GO!
All of the games we mongers have to play and up-charges we have to pay to get an erotic experience just isn't a problem in Toronto. I was planning a trip and began checking their version of SG to see what kind of game they had in town and was thinking that this was TGTBT. I was so wrong! On my way into town I stopped at a MP called Adonis Spa. They sat me in a comfy leather couch and had each girl introduce themselves to me. All Caucasian and all hot as hell. I chose one and was taken to a private room with a TV and shower. I paid $80 Canadian for the hour. Was told to take a quick shower and my masseuse would be in momentarily. When she came in she gave me a LFK and started chatting me up a bit as she gave a decent back rub. Let me know that anything was fair game for an additional $100 Canadian. She was good to her word! FIV, CBJ, prostate, DFK, CFS. When done we took a shower together and she walked me out. Awesome time!
Later that night I called an Asian escort agency to visit my hotel room. For $150 Canadian I spent an hour with one of the hottest young Asian girls I've ever seen! She smelled amazing, tasted amazing and went BBBJ until I was ready to change up. I think she would have sucked me all evening if I didn't stop her. Then we saddled up and ran through missionary, cowgirl, and finished K9. She hopped in the shower with me, knobbed a little more and then washed me off before heading out the door.
All I can say is go to Toronto We are wasting our time a cash when for a 3 1:3 hour drive we will get everything we are looking for.










Reply With Quote






