Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,556 to 21,570 of 61388
-
07-07-19 04:17 #39833Senior Member

Posts: 124Do you have phone or street name where I can pick up her?
Can you share digit or street name to pick up she plase.
Originally Posted by Jsmith124
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 23:13 #39832Senior Member

Posts: 121Looks kinda like a girl I met online before for $, in the mondowain (sp) area.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 22:27 #39831Senior Member

Posts: 360Morrell Park Preggo?
Was out on other business on the 4th, drove through Morrell Park. Pulled over to use my phone when a pregnant girl and what was probably her mom (50's at least) walked by on the sidewalk. The mom stepped out in front of my parked car, close enough to be touching the hood, was talking to the daughter. Moments later, the daughter is peeking in my window a few times trying to figure out if I'm wanting to scoop.
Hard to judge height from my vehicle, but maybe 5'5" to 5'7", bleached blonde hair showing some dark roots, and extremely skinny. But also maybe 5 months pregnant, so big belly on stick legs.
Anyone know who this is or what's up with her?
-
07-06-19 21:18 #39830Senior Member

Posts: 146Been a while since I have seen or heard any mention of her. I had heard that she went into a program and got herself cleaned up.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 21:03 #39829Senior Member

Posts: 2419Bubbles
Any word on this sweet little thing?
https://www.xvideos.com/video3012664...s_vs_wood_9-17
-
07-06-19 18:36 #39828Senior Member

Posts: 181You're playing with fire paying girls upfront
Once that money is in their hands, they have absolutely no incentive to give a good performance. They are likely to start complaining about you taking too long and will try to get more money in order to finish you off. You may have caught a break with this one, but always pay after the deed is done. Save yourself a headache by dropping them off where you picked them up if they are unwilling to get paid after the deed is done. This board is filled with posts from guys who have been ripped off by girls who took the money and ran. The candy controls these girls, no matter how sweet they may seem.
Originally Posted by SteelyZappa
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 16:17 #39827Senior Member

Posts: 271No
This is NOT a general observation and not pertaining to the TWO mentioned to my knowledge. Having said that, many dip in the same sugar bowl.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 14:14 #39826Senior Member

Posts: 185It was a Blessing
Finally hit the stroll, yesterday at high noon. Found Blessing on Fairhaven. She didn't mind leaving the area. She says she has a regular job but was in financial trouble. I helped her out with that. She was nice and give good head. Intelligence conversation was refreshing. Was high.
-
07-06-19 14:04 #39825Senior Member

Posts: 394It's safe to assume these types of ailments are always going around when comes to street walkers, but I'm curious was this just a reference in general or was it indirectly pertaining to the two females in the post?
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 12:39 #39824Senior Member

Posts: 170Bella and Stephanie
Saw a girl named Bella at the 711 at Hamilton and Belair. Was on listcrawler but now a SW. Obvious signs of drug abuse. Had nice body but would use a party hat on her. Stephanie saw her on Friday and she guzzled the meat sauce for 20 did a good job. Will repeat. Definitely Slim pickins in this area.
-
07-06-19 10:23 #39823Senior Member

Posts: 1126That one tried me once before too. Spidey senses kicked in before little man did and I kicked her out my car.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
07-06-19 08:36 #39822Senior Member

Posts: 279Discreet Help is Available fellas
You can get it if you needed.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...35806/cocktail
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 06:38 #39821Senior Member

Posts: 1626She was trying to avoid me taking pics.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 06:30 #39820Senior Member

Posts: 1626Yes she initially said her name as Amber and on my way to motel when I once again asked her name she changed her name. So I thought may be I heard it wrong.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 02:08 #39819Regular Member

Posts: 6Amber 25 on Wilkins near Smallwood
Met a 25 yr old cute girl w short hair and messed up teeth BUT super sweet and wonderful mic skills. Made me feel her nipples, then gave me an awesome slow. Deep, w nice lips and gentle suction BBBJ. She asked for 20 which I gave up front, then tipped her 10. . I wish I was w her now. I didn't ask if she had digits or if I could take a vid of pics. Sorry.











Reply With Quote




