Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Utr

+ Submit Review
Page 817 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 867 917 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 18221
Come be a VIP
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5981

    Maitland mom

    I had her over to my bathtub. She is probably the nicest provider I have ever met. She talks a lot but she more than makes up for it once she is down on all fours. I believe she is looking for regulars.

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    BTW, Sarah told me her incall had a whirlpool tub last week and a couple of lucky guys joined her there for their session. 🌊 I missed that but next time for sure.

    😈.

  2. #5980
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    LMAO, thanks I guess! I think "CaptainSYM" has a nice ring to it actually. I'm doing an all-nighter this week with a super sexy provider young enough to be my daughter and I'm afraid it might kill me, so if you guys never hear from me again at least you'll know I went out with a smile! LOL.

    SYM.
    I do alright for myself but holy hell I need to go into your line of work LOL I feel like every other day you've got a new review, keep them coming haha!

  3. #5979
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    SYM is a hero. He does have too much pussy this summer and they are calling for him. If SYM was a superhero, what would be his nickname?

    Pussyman.

    Bootyman.

    SuperbangHer.

    CaptianSYM.
    LMAO, thanks I guess! I think "CaptainSYM" has a nice ring to it actually. I'm doing an all-nighter this week with a super sexy provider young enough to be my daughter and I'm afraid it might kill me, so if you guys never hear from me again at least you'll know I went out with a smile! LOL.

    SYM.

  4. #5978

    The Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    LOL, no worries OO. Yeah it's a great movie and was apparently a huge deal back in the day with the censors. Nice to know some people get the joke! I had a young (19 year old) new provider who I was meeting for the first time ask me about the origin of my handle recently and as I was explaining the movie reference to her I realized I was talking to a brick wall, the girl had absolutely no clue what I was talking about, LOL.

    Here's a link to an excellent documentary on the making of The Seven Year Itch that some of you guys might enjoy, it contains some censored footage including some from the infamous subway skirt blow up scene. Enjoy!

    https://youtu.be/R1CAYeq0ZRk

    Oh, my PM to you was just to get some intel/digits for Maitland Mom Sarah. Not sure why I asked because I already have way too much pussy on my plate this summer, LOL

    SYM.
    SYM is a hero. He does have too much pussy this summer and they are calling for him. If SYM was a superhero, what would be his nickname?

    Pussyman.

    Bootyman.

    SuperbangHer.

    CaptianSYM.

  5. #5977

    Cassie the Sexy Lioness

    Had another awesome dream with Cassie recently. In my dream I went to a concert and was escorted by Cassie who was easily the youngest and by far the hottest chick at the show. She was dressed in a smoking hot outfit and looked incredible!

    Never have I gotten so many evil jealous glares from old guys with old hags at their side! LOL. In the middle of the show we popped out for a bathroom / smoke break and when I reunited with Cassie in the smoking area some old guy (even older than me!) was literally asking Cassie to marry him! When he saw she was with me he apologized and said "maybe in another life", LMAO!

    After the concert I warmed Cassie up with Mimi the vibrator and some tit sucking. After she O'd she gave me a BBBJ, followed up by mish and an extended round of K9 where I got to enjoy the view of her perfect "10" ass. Cassie has an extremely tight and slightly unusual feeling (in a good way) pussy. Afterwards we had to take a shower together to clean up all the cum, LOL.

    Will repeat!
    SYM

  6. #5976

    Box full

    Quote Originally Posted by WavyZay  [View Original Post]
    This is a past due and like my 3rd visit in less than 2 weeks. She's available right now upon request. Inbox for digits and please have something to share. Safe hunting guys.

    WavyZay.
    I'm interested but your box is full.

  7. #5975
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Mitch

    I missed yr message, for probably the lamest reason possible. I had you on ignore, not because I dislike you, I'm a fan, just to save space when I'm reading the threads. I always read yr posts when they're reposted but I can skip over the first one. Pretty goofy, I admit but I forgot about the PM part. 🙁.

    Anyway if you got a message to that effect, sorry. I have nothing but respect for a hobbyist that references a Marilyn Monroe movie from the 50's in his handle. You must be a leg man. Me too.

    OO.
    LOL, no worries OO. Yeah it's a great movie and was apparently a huge deal back in the day with the censors. Nice to know some people get the joke! I had a young (19 year old) new provider who I was meeting for the first time ask me about the origin of my handle recently and as I was explaining the movie reference to her I realized I was talking to a brick wall, the girl had absolutely no clue what I was talking about, LOL.

    Here's a link to an excellent documentary on the making of The Seven Year Itch that some of you guys might enjoy, it contains some censored footage including some from the infamous subway skirt blow up scene. Enjoy!

    https://youtu.be/R1CAYeq0ZRk

    Oh, my PM to you was just to get some intel/digits for Maitland Mom Sarah. Not sure why I asked because I already have way too much pussy on my plate this summer, LOL

    SYM.

  8. #5974

    Sarah incall

    BTW, Sarah told me her incall had a whirlpool tub last week and a couple of lucky guys joined her there for their session. 🌊 I missed that but next time for sure.

    😈.

  9. #5973

    Sorry Mitch

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    You have mail, LOL.

    SYM.
    I missed yr message, for probably the lamest reason possible. I had you on ignore, not because I dislike you, I'm a fan, just to save space when I'm reading the threads. I always read yr posts when they're reposted but I can skip over the first one. Pretty goofy, I admit but I forgot about the PM part. 🙁.

    Anyway if you got a message to that effect, sorry. I have nothing but respect for a hobbyist that references a Marilyn Monroe movie from the 50's in his handle. You must be a leg man. Me too.

    OO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AF46437F-94B9-49C4-8ADC-381459159786.jpg‎  

  10. #5972

    House-maid Heather

    This is a past due and like my 3rd visit in less than 2 weeks. She's available right now upon request. Inbox for digits and please have something to share. Safe hunting guys.

    WavyZay.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190705-141757_Slack.jpg‎  

  11. #5971
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Just dropped Sarah off, she's in a great mood and ready for more company. She was spectacular today, as always. 😈128520;128520;.

    OO.
    You have mail, LOL.

    SYM.

  12. #5970

    She's available

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day. She seems just fine! She is one of the best!
    Just dropped Sarah off, she's in a great mood and ready for more company. She was spectacular today, as always. 😈128520;128520;.

    OO.

  13. #5969

    Maitland Mom Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by PingaDura  [View Original Post]
    Anyone one know what's going on with her? Haven't heard anything recently.
    Saw her the other day. She seems just fine! She is one of the best!

  14. #5968

    Maitland Mom Sarah

    Anyone one know what's going on with her? Haven't heard anything recently.

  15. #5967
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiat2001  [View Original Post]
    Hello. Your inbox is full. I wanted to PM you regarding Michele1 L's new digits. Thank you.

    Jiat2001.
    Sorry bro, I just cleared a bunch of space.

    SYM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape