Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 17,236 to 17,250 of 18378
-
07-05-19 10:18 #1143Senior Member

Posts: 123Ladylauren81
I have a meet and greet with this lady today, any intel?
https://www.seeking.com/member/eed8f...b-0a8326b48325
-
07-04-19 23:10 #1142Senior Member

Posts: 123Goodvibes235
She was actually very cool, wish I could make the time slot work, 350.
Originally Posted by CnjDevilish
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 21:23 #1141Senior Member

Posts: 160I agree
I agree 300 to 500 a meet is the sweet spot for the quality non pros especially if they expect to meet consistantly. I've met a few who claim to get more then this and its prob true for a one off. When this happens they usually never see the dude again. Its alot of work for these girls to vet and meet new guys so a little less and consistant is usually preferred.
Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 16:02 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 846If I'm not mistaken, this is the first somewhat positive report for her. Will wait to see some more positive reports before I contact her.
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 14:17 #1139Senior Member

Posts: 118Reasonable?
So what was her PPM?
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 10:27 #1138Senior Member

Posts: 123Goodvibes235
I had a meet and greet with Goodvibes235. I have seen some discussion about her on the board. She is legit and seems down for whatever but her schedule is super limited. Only weekday lunch time meets. Not really all that doable for me. PPM was very reasonable as well.
https://www.seeking.com/member/67fd2...1-210dc23bae89
-
07-03-19 21:54 #1137Senior Member

Posts: 86Maybe so. In my admittedly limited experience, the super quality girls (college grad, young 20's, superhot) are 3-5 depending if they can host. The skanks are much cheaper yrs.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
And I'm rich.
But yeah, no excuse for getting scammed. I was dumb. Though now she claims to be willing to meet me for a freebie? LOL. Yeah right.
-
07-03-19 17:48 #1136Senior Member

Posts: 78Milf
I've been in contact with MILF. Haven't fixed a day / time yet but so far hasn't asked for anything up front. I'll report back once I've gotten some time free to head out that way.
Originally Posted by DirteeBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 16:52 #1135Senior Member

Posts: 168You really saw her
Would appreciate more info. I know a bunch of us mongers here have been chatting her up and she always ends asking for gift cards. She flaked on me two times, doesn't remember she spoke with me. Says she is a nurse and can host in ashburn. So any details will help me figure out how to lay her.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 13:01 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 124Babymaya25
Couldn't find anything from the search. Any info on this Brazilian would be appreciated! Thank you!
https://www.seeking.com/member/c3118...2-7b1f9d641d99
-
07-03-19 11:45 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 235Not Teachable?
Was there a lack of willingness, or lack of experience? I can deal with the latter.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
Anything else that you'd be willing to share?
Thanks!
-
07-03-19 10:14 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 287No offense, and I'm sorry this happened to you, but everything you are describing screams " total novice. " Hopefully people will learn from your mistakes. I can't imagine ever giving one of these girls four bills much less before any action. I've been doing well sending a small token or maybe a little gift card up front, and then gifting them with one or two bills after the fun.
Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 06:45 #1131Senior Member

Posts: 204Details
How did she rip you off? I am talking to her now; curious as to what she exactly did.
.
Originally Posted by SigGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 22:32 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 908Horrible lay, cannot suck a dick at all. Stay away.
Originally Posted by KrishKrish
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 20:20 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 86I was the dummy, not him. She is real. Looks like the photos enough to pass. Cute filipina with big cans. What got me in trouble was she invited her "roommate" along, who was legit smoking hot, and the plan was a 3 some. I lowballed them and should have known better. Anyways, I paid prematurely and they rolled out after getting high in their car for 15-20 minutes on the hotel parking lot. I think they got so f'd up, and they were texting me to bring something to the car but I never got the texts (left my phone in my car), so I'm still not sure if it was a scam from the get go or signals got crossed.
Originally Posted by FunGuy570
[View Original Post]
I do think she is dtf individually as I met her a few weeks earlier, but that time I bailed when she said go to a hotel instead of her place as was the plan. So maybe she was mad at me over that?
Who knows? All I do know is the 2 of them definitely exist, one is good and one is hot, they smoke a ton of weed and drink like fish, and either are scammers or scammers when they are f'd up and someone pays early.
Why did I pay early? Not sure. I had 2 drinks too, both girls were actually pretty cool up until then, and we were already at the hotel. Then they detoured to smoke more. And my 4 bills went up in smoke!












Reply With Quote




