Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,981 to 19,995 of 26388
-
07-05-19 10:53 #6408Senior Member

Posts: 76She was a lot of fun 😁
I remember her from way back she is a sweetheart and can suck a %.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 10:45 #6407Senior Member

Posts: 308Pics I promised
Here are the pics.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 10:15 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 308Angela or Brittany
Well here is a blast from the past that is looking for company. Angel was a great time she got out of the business for a few years put on pounds and now is back looking and only weighs about 125. She is highly skilled. Contact me for number. The rest get from her.
P. S pictures to come I will post here.
-
07-05-19 09:57 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 246Belle
I posted the review. She was a great time, but has been unresponsive since unfortunately. If I got the chance I'd be back in a heartbeat.
Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 21:26 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 255I prefer to think of her when she was in her prime. She was a hot little number for a while!
Originally Posted by Reaper80
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 20:11 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 686Makes sense
Someone had to have gotten her pregnant. I am sure it was a planned increase in her family with said boyfriend / pimp.
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 19:32 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 26Why post such a old pic? That was before all the drugs and weight loss.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
Here's 1 that is from after retirement.
-
07-04-19 17:09 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 339Katie UTR.
Had another monger help me out. I saw the all intensive enormous boobed Katie. She is a doll. I will always keep her in my book and keep her under her thumb per monger code. Holly tits and holly body.
-
07-04-19 17:07 #6400Senior Member

Posts: 339I do. I passed when she eluded to the fact she has a BF or a pimp. Keep that in mind.
Originally Posted by Pjms36
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 16:57 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 57Holiday
It's days like this I miss back page, usually on holidays there would be at least a couple gals offering specials trying to drum up some business.
-
07-04-19 15:32 #6398Senior Member

Posts: 114Is she still around
Link is gone but she was hott or TGTBT?
Originally Posted by Filling79
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 14:46 #6397Senior Member

Posts: 255Blast from the past
She may be retired, but this photo of Little Monster should set off fireworks for some of you guys!
-
07-04-19 09:39 #6396Senior Member

Posts: 27Damn she is perfection. I hope she's real.
-
07-04-19 02:05 #6395Regular Member

Posts: 4Cherrie Bunny
Anyone have any experience with this one?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/108422475296
-
07-03-19 21:01 #6394Senior Member

Posts: 812Her last post on STG that's still up is from about a week ago. Thought I saw one within the last couple days, but this turned up in a search. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...4/408816360173.
Originally Posted by OildaleGuy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






