Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 816 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 866 916 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 18201
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5976

    Box full

    Quote Originally Posted by WavyZay  [View Original Post]
    This is a past due and like my 3rd visit in less than 2 weeks. She's available right now upon request. Inbox for digits and please have something to share. Safe hunting guys.

    WavyZay.
    I'm interested but your box is full.

  2. #5975
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Mitch

    I missed yr message, for probably the lamest reason possible. I had you on ignore, not because I dislike you, I'm a fan, just to save space when I'm reading the threads. I always read yr posts when they're reposted but I can skip over the first one. Pretty goofy, I admit but I forgot about the PM part. 🙁.

    Anyway if you got a message to that effect, sorry. I have nothing but respect for a hobbyist that references a Marilyn Monroe movie from the 50's in his handle. You must be a leg man. Me too.

    OO.
    LOL, no worries OO. Yeah it's a great movie and was apparently a huge deal back in the day with the censors. Nice to know some people get the joke! I had a young (19 year old) new provider who I was meeting for the first time ask me about the origin of my handle recently and as I was explaining the movie reference to her I realized I was talking to a brick wall, the girl had absolutely no clue what I was talking about, LOL.

    Here's a link to an excellent documentary on the making of The Seven Year Itch that some of you guys might enjoy, it contains some censored footage including some from the infamous subway skirt blow up scene. Enjoy!

    https://youtu.be/R1CAYeq0ZRk

    Oh, my PM to you was just to get some intel/digits for Maitland Mom Sarah. Not sure why I asked because I already have way too much pussy on my plate this summer, LOL

    SYM.

  3. #5974

    Sarah incall

    BTW, Sarah told me her incall had a whirlpool tub last week and a couple of lucky guys joined her there for their session. 🌊 I missed that but next time for sure.

    😈.

  4. #5973

    Sorry Mitch

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    You have mail, LOL.

    SYM.
    I missed yr message, for probably the lamest reason possible. I had you on ignore, not because I dislike you, I'm a fan, just to save space when I'm reading the threads. I always read yr posts when they're reposted but I can skip over the first one. Pretty goofy, I admit but I forgot about the PM part. 🙁.

    Anyway if you got a message to that effect, sorry. I have nothing but respect for a hobbyist that references a Marilyn Monroe movie from the 50's in his handle. You must be a leg man. Me too.

    OO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AF46437F-94B9-49C4-8ADC-381459159786.jpg‎  

  5. #5972

    House-maid Heather

    This is a past due and like my 3rd visit in less than 2 weeks. She's available right now upon request. Inbox for digits and please have something to share. Safe hunting guys.

    WavyZay.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190705-141757_Slack.jpg‎  

  6. #5971
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Just dropped Sarah off, she's in a great mood and ready for more company. She was spectacular today, as always. 😈128520;128520;.

    OO.
    You have mail, LOL.

    SYM.

  7. #5970

    She's available

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day. She seems just fine! She is one of the best!
    Just dropped Sarah off, she's in a great mood and ready for more company. She was spectacular today, as always. 😈128520;128520;.

    OO.

  8. #5969

    Maitland Mom Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by PingaDura  [View Original Post]
    Anyone one know what's going on with her? Haven't heard anything recently.
    Saw her the other day. She seems just fine! She is one of the best!

  9. #5968

    Maitland Mom Sarah

    Anyone one know what's going on with her? Haven't heard anything recently.

  10. #5967
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiat2001  [View Original Post]
    Hello. Your inbox is full. I wanted to PM you regarding Michele1 L's new digits. Thank you.

    Jiat2001.
    Sorry bro, I just cleared a bunch of space.

    SYM.

  11. #5966
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion  [View Original Post]
    Late mention here. Saw Nikki recently a couple times. She's pretty tall, not usually my thing although I'm over 6'0. I just like them short. Anyways, she's very pretty, good conversationalist, great physique, and matching personality to boot. Nothing more to say that's not been said. Really good time and connection for me.

    Tyrion.
    I agree Nikki is a very attractive young lady and a natural redhead to boot. She looks fantastic when she wears her long hair down! I actually like that she's kind of tall. I love me some shorty spinners but every now and then I like me a long legged looker. She's easy to talk to and fun to hang out with as well.

    Here's a link to my most recent review of Nikki (for those who may have missed it) where I compared Nikki to Tawny Kitaen of Whitesnake video fame:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4304702

    Links to Tawny Kitaen Whitesnake videos for your viewing and listening pleasure, LOL:

    Still of the Night.
    https://youtu.be/swPt9HBRXuE

    Here I Go Again.
    https://youtu.be/WyF8RHM1OCg

    Is This Love.
    https://youtu.be/ujnH4yNqL8E

    Guys, please don't fill my inbox for her digits, just PM "NikkiSix" directly, thanks!

    SYM

  12. #5965

    Nikki Redhead

    Late mention here. Saw Nikki recently a couple times. She's pretty tall, not usually my thing although I'm over 6'0. I just like them short. Anyways, she's very pretty, good conversationalist, great physique, and matching personality to boot. Nothing more to say that's not been said. Really good time and connection for me.

    Tyrion.

  13. #5964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Update on Sophia

    Gentleman Sophia informed me that she will be back in town tomorrow sometime and that Saturday she was going to have an incall. She also informed me she can also do outcalls if not to far from the Orlando area. All those interested in seeing her can pm her.

    Orlo69.

  14. #5963

    Father

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad123  [View Original Post]
    You might want to change that handle, small community down there. Unless you're not married and DGAF. I'm already thinking who you might be. Better not be my father.
    You may want to try and get a family discount with a girl. LOL.

  15. #5962
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyana95  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any providers in poinciana or kissimmee area?
    You might want to change that handle, small community down there. Unless you're not married and DGAF. I'm already thinking who you might be. Better not be my father.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape