Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14869

    Couple good ladies so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolKyler72  [View Original Post]
    What's up everyone, I have only posted a few times but I am on the hunt for new talent. My 2 fav providers and summer and nikkiebaby. One more then the other. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a massage and summer by the airport gives the best. Nikkie is my runner up. There is a lot of fake profiles out here and it's really getting old. Who are some real and local providers? Please let me know. I'm tired of wasting time. Untill I find reviews on more real girls I guess I'll have to stick to my favs. Nikkei you are always a great time baby girl but summer you will always take the cake. Please drop some name fellas.
    That's kinda like asking someone who they voted for on the All-Star Team, you'll get ten answers or none. You've got two good ladies who were willing to meet up, just keep reading reviews and making notes of what your looking for- if it's Greek? Captains are limited, BB? Fetish? DOM? It's frustrating but keep reading and take it slow. This hobby is about patience and always listening to your gut.

  2. #14868

    Fee for less then $500 for 2 hrs

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb  [View Original Post]
    I am texting her now. This is too good to be true. Not much girls do 2 hours for less than 500. I wish I could find more reviews or something else to prove this is legit.

    .
    Have I missed something lately? 2 hrs for $500 would be the average if not high end for most girls on this site. The reviews and experiences age etc. I don't see what her fee was but most any top providers are going to be at $500 for 2 hrs if not lower. You have plenty of options in that range. And especially with a more reputable provider. What are you comparing her to? Any examples would be great of who you mean that's $500 and over thanks!

  3. #14867

    Juicy

    Hey guys just seen Juicy a minute ago I had a great dream with her she has special Incall deals all night I told her I would help her out so here's her digits. 9xx (3) nines xx twenty-two. Good Hunting.

    As.

  4. #14866

    Any info?

    Do you have any info on summer by the airport?

  5. #14865

    Dani

    I guess I am outnumbered on this. But I will give Dani a positive review.

    I will say, yes, she has put on weight since I first met her and since those pics were taken. Still, she is a very beautiful young girl.

    She isn't a pro, if you know what I mean by that. She isn't putting on the act. I think you're better off taking the lead with her. But honestly, that doesn't bother me.

    I have had more than a few very nice visits with Dani.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad123  [View Original Post]
    You need to let management know, Dani is by far the worst provider I have ever seen. Since Dani I have never went back to Best Latinas. They need to put her in check.

  6. #14864

    Fernanda

    I will co-sign about Fernanda. I go and visit nearly every girl that BL Agency brings in. But none of them top Fernanda.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears58  [View Original Post]
    She is the only current alternate model available through the agency other than Dani. Not quite sure how she is still working with them considering her less than lukewarm reviews, but oh well. I'd seen Elisa listed a few times before and I believe she's been reviewed by others here, but never got a chance to see her myself as she seems to be here for brief times when she is here. Now on to the experience.

    The person who opens the door is a skinny, blonde, with a cute face and pretty smile. Greeted me with a hug and kiss, I freshen up and we get down to business. Services were standard with what you expect from this agency. She began with a BBBJ, with lots of spit and she made eye contact the whole time looking up to make sure I was pleased. The main festivities began with rcg and here's the weird thing, I'd say about 5 minutes into it she came really hard. I thought she was just giving me bs, but my entire dick and legs were drenched so I guess it was for real. While I have no problem with a provider enjoying themselves, what I do have an issue with is feeling rushed afterwards. After she came her enthusiasm and energy level really seemed to go down. Like most of us guys are when we cum. She did not verbally say anything, but I got the impression she was ready for the session to end. Sometimes a woman's body tells you all you need to know without her saying a single word. Maybe this was because I was only there for a 30 minute session and my time was almost up or she was just tired, who knows. I finished doggie. A shower was offered, which I was compelled to take due to the mess that was left afterwards. I asked her about her lack of energy towards the end of the session and she was very apologetic. Maybe it was just the time of day and she was a bit worn out from previous sessions, which I can understand. It was nothing mind blowing, but she was a decent lay and I'd recommend if you like her body type..

  7. #14863

    Best providers?

    What's up everyone, I have only posted a few times but I am on the hunt for new talent. My 2 fav providers and summer and nikkiebaby. One more then the other. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a massage and summer by the airport gives the best. Nikkie is my runner up. There is a lot of fake profiles out here and it's really getting old. Who are some real and local providers? Please let me know. I'm tired of wasting time. Untill I find reviews on more real girls I guess I'll have to stick to my favs. Nikkei you are always a great time baby girl but summer you will always take the cake. Please drop some name fellas.

  8. #14862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by NoPimpSir  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm new but was wondering on this one https://luxerotica.com.orlando.listc...post/34876516/.

    Anybody?
    She has been around a while and is a rock star. I have seen her many times and she is pure Kryptonite to me (I just noticed Jesse wrote that I would say that). If you search the forum you will find reviews.

    C3.

  9. #14861
    Def out of their apt. Got an address the other day, showed up and it was an apt clubhouse. Called, no answer. So I moved on then ingot a call back but I was already pretty far. Anyone actually meet with this provider?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeking2020  [View Original Post]
    I have also been wondering the same. Upscale Body works has been advertising several beautiful locals providers for a while, so they must have plenty of customers. It sounds like the providers operate out of their own apartments.

    Based on the amount of the fee ($250 an hour, $150 for half), it should be full service.

    Does anyone know if they do actually provide full service?

    And, is FS an up-sell?

  10. #14860
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't post an ad when she takes a week off. Which is what she is doing for the 4th.
    Check out Nikkole and Avalon's new ad for doubles on July 17th! Interestingly there's just an email address listed for contacting them instead of their digits, no mention of pricing either.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0665&cityid=98

    SYM.

  11. #14859
    Quote Originally Posted by HotBeefU  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.denver.l...post/27779434/#.

    I was wondering if anyone has seen this hot blonde hottie?
    Yeah it's fake, and 7 months old and from Denver. Try using Yandex reverse image search. Quick reliable easy way to determine if pics are fake or not.

  12. #14858

    Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by HotBeefU  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.denver.l...post/27779434/#.

    I was wondering if anyone has seen this hot blonde hottie?
    Comments on there say fake pics / not her etc.

  13. #14857

    Anyone Seen This Blonde Hottie? (Looks To Good To Be True)

    https://escortalligator.com.denver.l...post/27779434/#.

    I was wondering if anyone has seen this hot blonde hottie?

  14. #14856

    Week off

    Quote Originally Posted by Heat2013  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me her number. I have not seen her ad the last couple times I checked.
    She doesn't post an ad when she takes a week off. Which is what she is doing for the 4th.

  15. #14855

    Ok Devine

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    She's back now LOL.
    She's ok. Did outcall, thinner than pics. Insisted on keeping her top on for some reason? No daty, only allows it when GF watching LOL, currently dating a chick apparently. Mike work was good and FS was tight. But the top on made it a bit weird so won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape