Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,086 to 17,100 of 43526
-
07-04-19 11:35 #26441Senior Member

Posts: 385I thought she went to China to care for parents. Seems to be back. Judy is gone I believe.
Originally Posted by DoubleDippin
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 11:28 #26440Senior Member

Posts: 80I think it was Ewa. I went off a post that identified her as Eva or Ewah. What the hell is her name. Ewa is too close to Ewok and didn't want to picture her as a furry little creature.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 11:22 #26439Senior Member

Posts: 175Angel
I thought someone back some time ago posted that she retired.
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 09:17 #26438Senior Member

Posts: 368Good research, Joe!
Originally Posted by JoeBujian
[View Original Post]
The post was about Ewa at Eastern, not Ella. I had lost track of Ella from 1060 but saw her when I was at Eastern (at the reception desk). Must say she was looking spectacular, much hotter than I remember her from 1060 but I didn't think her service back then was anything special. Maybe I'll go back and read my own earlier review and think about another try with Ella!
-
07-04-19 09:09 #26437Senior Member

Posts: 385Angel
Is angel back at AAA? Where did Judy end up?
-
07-04-19 07:22 #26436Senior Member

Posts: 193What's Ink Block? Link?
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 02:36 #26435Senior Member

Posts: 170Good question. I see from previous posts that Scraggy saw Ella (aka Alla) when she was at 1060 so I think he would have said it was her. Don't want to start a big debate about over-tipping, but I imagine a lot of us are thinking that it would be well worth $. To have her lovely legs wrapped around our head I am guessing it was not Ella.
Originally Posted by PadMe5
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 23:04 #26434Senior Member

Posts: 80I think might be aka Ella. I got her top off pretty easily with no negotiation while she had her finger deep in my crack.
Originally Posted by PadMe5
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 22:50 #26433Senior Member

Posts: 518Upstairs
Upstairs mostly. I bet they all related. Lmk if this week is superb or not. My sites are Ink Block and Revere Asians. I need to change it up. So hard to find a nice Latina. Anyone knows, PM me the right way.
Originally Posted by Momo2
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 21:18 #26432Senior Member

Posts: 133Is Eva someone new or are you referring to Ella? As far as I knew, Ella only offered standard service, but maybe times have changes. Been awhile since I've seen her.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 19:43 #26431Senior Member

Posts: 368Also saw her last week and thought the massage was OK but on the flip spent most of the time negotiating about how she wanted $ for DATY. Wound up with topless HE for. 6 and wouldn't repeat. I guess this is what they mean by YMMV.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCakes268
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 14:11 #26430Senior Member

Posts: 30Somerville / Cambridge?
Would love to know if there's any recommendations in this area. Is Sunshine still open? Went by Thai place in Somerville Union SQ area and things appeared very above board so didn't try anything.
-
07-03-19 08:17 #26429Senior Member

Posts: 322Upstairs Downstairs
There are two parlors in this building. The first floor is where the elderly work. The second floor is where the spinners work. Have you been monitoring the right place?
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
I have not been upstairs in a long time. But they rotate their talent every two weeks or so. Hard to get to a regular. Then when you find a hottie with talent, poof she is gone.
-
07-03-19 01:07 #26428Senior Member

Posts: 80Eva at Eastern Waltham
Stopped by Eastern to see Eva for the first time. Very talented for MA standards and 6/10. Got to her to go topless pretty quickly and got some sensual play, prostrate and HJ while on all 4's. Liked that she did not mention anything about $ or tip the entire session and got me the full hour. Tipped her 80 on top of 60 house.
-
07-03-19 00:27 #26427Senior Member

Posts: 5181147
How long ago was this? I've been keeping a close watch and they're like grannies in their 55's plus age. Please advise.
Originally Posted by Kenny9370
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






