Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4967
    Inhad a dream with Aubree recently. FYI, she isn't FS, don't ask.

    That said I dreamt she provided a good service, focusing more on the massage. Which is nice. The dream ended leaving me happy for sure.

    The good: she's really hot. Like super duper hot. In my opinion. Great massage that I would pay for even if the ending wasnt happy.

    The neutral: private residence at an apartment. Her neighbors were outside, so I felt odd.

    The bad: at 120-150 for an hour massage (she has a first time special), she is a bargain, but she is only topless. At 200 she is nude. I sprung for 200, but, no contact downstairs and you don't get a good look at her kitty.

    Would definitely repeat at the topless level.

    Quote Originally Posted by SPBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hi There.

    Was planning to see her. Can anyone share their experience?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mass...s/313183333483

  2. #4966

    This is a F'd up review! Haha!

    So I had another itch to get some ass. I am normally a pussy guy but just wanted something different again. Tia recently took me to Greece but I wasn't able to go all Hammy with her LOL. Saw this one advertises greek but knew her past reviews were up and down. I TOFFT to check out things for myself. I arrived at a well known lower end notel in S Raleigh / Garner area. Her bf / pimp is watching from the balcony as I pulled in. After I parked, I walked up the stairs and he was walking down to his car. We passed without incident. I knock and she answers wearing panties and a bra. She is by no means ugly but her pics are a bit flattering. Her teeth are jacked up, she has baby damage in the mid section and her tits sag a bit. But she has a nice tan, nice legs, nice ass. Overall, she looks quite doable. So here is my assessment: Started with a BBBJ and it was off the fuckn hook! But she only did it for like 3 minutes LOL. And yes, I was fresh out of the shower and I am very well groomed. She wraps me up and climbs on CG. The pussy has miles on it for sure but was snug enough and felt good. She is a really good fuck when on top. But again only did on top for about 2-3 minutes then said she was getting too hot LOL. Flipped to mish. This was pretty vanilla, not bad but nothing special. She was fucking me back some in Mish so points there. Then I got bored with Mish and turned her around doggie. Again, pussy felt good and this was by far the best view of the day. Nice tan, nice back, smooth skin and two handfulls of ass. As I hit it doggie I slid my thumb in her ass and noticed it was quite snug. And, this is what I was originally here for. I pulled out and she immediately knew where my cock was going. She quickly spit on her fingers and wet the rosebud. On to Greece! Her ass was indeed the highlight of the day. I pounded that ass from behind for a several minutes then pushed her down flat on her stomach. I was diggin in her ass so hard I was raising her hips off the bed! She took it like a champ with some sexy moans to boot. Filled the bag good and I rolled off. She got up, never spoke a word, offered no clean up or even a wipe, dressed herself without even wiping and stood with her back to me staring at her phone! LOL She stood facing away from me the entire time until I left without saying a word. Kinda creepy IMO. I went to the bathroom and removed the wrapper. No bad odors at all which surprised me. I pissed, washed my hands, got dressed and thanked her as I walked out. She said have a good day and I left. Twilight Zone shit. Her voice was very pleasant for the whole 2 sentences that she actually spoke Haha! Anyways, I have to admit that I got exactly what I went there for. But the overall interaction was really different. She takes an ass pounding so good, I will probably repeat when the itch strikes again. But this was the most unusual (but satisfying) session I have ever had! YMMV! Report back if you figure out how to get her to speak! And also let me know if you get her name! LOL.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...r/514515938819
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTg0NzQyY2IyMDVmMjRlYmZhMTc3Y2M2YWQ5NTQ3MDJiODQ0MWU.jpg‎  

  3. #4965

    Aubree

    Quote Originally Posted by SPBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hi There.

    Was planning to see her. Can anyone share their experience?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mass...s/313183333483
    Amaretta Bliss is a better experience by far. Aubrey was OK, but shorted me a bit on time and was more standoff-ish. Both are attractive.

  4. #4964

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretCrush  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the girls in this business (even the addict's) often get tested monthly. I know rehab and visits to their uncle often require it. That said, sharing needles is by far the most likely way to get exposed. Even so, having completely unprotected sex with a sex worker you are still (as a man) very unlikely to contract HIV.

    Check out this article below:

    https://www.poz.com/article/HIV-risk-25382-5829

    I get your fear, but I think that shouldn't be something to concern yourself over too much. Herpes, HPV and a million other things are far more likely, but obviously a lot more manageable.
    You are definitely more likely to get something other than HIV. I recently got burned with syphillis. I used to get bbbjs all the time and now I learned my lesson. Wrap it and be safe.

  5. #4963

    Angel?

    Is this the Angel you are talking about?

    https://40up.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/33808794/

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMayhem23  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Angel on two diff occasions. Once at her room for a QV at 50 and one car BBBJCIM at 40. She is an absolute delight. She's nice and very attractive. Pretty face and a tight little body. Angel could easily go to a nice hotel and charge top dollar imo.

  6. #4962

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics accurate?
    I've seen Angel on two diff occasions. Once at her room for a QV at 50 and one car BBBJCIM at 40. She is an absolute delight. She's nice and very attractive. Pretty face and a tight little body. Angel could easily go to a nice hotel and charge top dollar imo.

  7. #4961
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Aubree

    Hi There.

    Was planning to see her. Can anyone share their experience?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mass...s/313183333483

  8. #4960

    Bks Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by MilesDeeper  [View Original Post]
    How does one go about getting a pic of these bks?
    See post 4774. You can find the url by googling bks raleigh. Pics are there.

  9. #4959

    Oldie

    Anyone seen her lately? I see to see her back in the day years ago and was always a great time. Hard worker and tiny!

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/121972415792

  10. #4958

    Angel

    Are the pics accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog88  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Angel on new Bern several times. She is a great provider and also offers car dates if you want to get away from the knights inn area. I don't like that hotel and wish she'd find a better spot. Especially for her level of service. Usually it's been 80 but she will do 60 Rose's for car date. She keeps to herself with her girlfriend and doesn't have demons. I think she will only be around for a little but because she said she wants to move back to Maryland. Treat her right. She does great BBBJ CIM and FS covered.

  11. #4957

    Could you clarify?

    Quote Originally Posted by Svt4628  [View Original Post]
    They post the newbies on Eros and the vets on the BKS site only. It's member simple to get registered and cleared for VIP access.
    Sorry, I'm not following. I have signed up and registered at BKS but have no idea how to get VIP.

    Thanks.

  12. #4956
    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Been curious about this one for awhile. A little older than the pics. No signs of demons. Stays at the popular spot on 55. BBBJ (excellent). No fit. Cfs. Mish&canine. Very pleasant and happy. 2 Franklin's for H. Will repeat.
    Can you please send us the link?

    Thanks.

    Firestix.

  13. #4955
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesDeeper  [View Original Post]
    How does one go about getting a pic of these bks?
    They post the newbies on Eros and the vets on the BKS site only. It's member simple to get registered and cleared for VIP access.

  14. #4954

    Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by PubGfe  [View Original Post]
    They sent out a mailing Wednesday saying their primary number was down and to use their secondary. I'd list it here but they are militant about not sharing their numbers. I'd imagine you can get it from a site admin.
    How does one go about getting a pic of these bks?

  15. #4953

    Nadia

    Been curious about this one for awhile. A little older than the pics. No signs of demons. Stays at the popular spot on 55. BBBJ (excellent). No fit. Cfs. Mish&canine. Very pleasant and happy. 2 Franklin's for H. Will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c6f535b7be3b3346f7c9b10b2d91466f_s.jpg‎   3ece7953a0c199aa5cedf3428947d4f4_s.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape