Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8851

    In Kennesaw for awhile

    In town for a little while. Can anyone provide any info on this one https://atlanta.rubratings.com/125316.

    Or point me in the right direction for an LMT that provides HE?

    Greatly appreciated.

    Chessi69.

    P.S. I may be moving to the Rome area. From reviewing the boards, it looks like there is not much up that way.

  2. #8850

    Any experiences?

    I searched the board and couldn't find any reports on this one: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...543/6786632109.

    She has lots of good comments. Thinking of TOFTT.

  3. #8849

    Anyone ever seen Jen from RubRatings?

    I've seen her post a lot on RubRatings, but never seen any reviews. Any info? Thanks.

  4. #8848

    No tit photo

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    If she's a real provider, she will not look like the pics. In my experience, 50 qv from a cute young girl with a nice body is rare. They exist, but normally, the pics will either be old, usually pre-baby, pre-crack or of someone she or her pimp thinks she closely resembles. If she's got a decent ad history with multiple reviews somewhere, it is unlikely to be a sting, but with the crackdowns on AMPs, strip clubs and escort sites, one can never be certain.

    Give her a call, get to the incall location early tell her you're 15 minutes out and scout it out. Pay close attention to your gut. If it doesn't feel right leave. Or, as long as you or she have not mentioned a sex act (s) and money on the phone or via text, go on up and see. When she answers the door, if it's not her, ask her if she would like to buy a bible or donate to the K-9 unit dog vest fund, fireman's annual ball, be creative. That will throw her off for a second before she slams the door in your face. (shrug). If she's close to the pics, go on in and report back your experience.
    My completely un-scientifically proven hunch: if they don't post exposed tits (or more) in their ad, I suspect it isn't real. Just my thought.

  5. #8847

    Doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by Balls6969  [View Original Post]
    https://max80.com.atlanta.listcrawle...t/33174923/kim

    Can anyone confirm this one is real?

    There are some comments on the listcrawler site so she seems to be legit, but not a whole lot out there on her so looking to confirm.

    Feel free to msg me in private too.

    Thanks.
    If she's a real provider, she will not look like the pics. In my experience, 50 qv from a cute young girl with a nice body is rare. They exist, but normally, the pics will either be old, usually pre-baby, pre-crack or of someone she or her pimp thinks she closely resembles. If she's got a decent ad history with multiple reviews somewhere, it is unlikely to be a sting, but with the crackdowns on AMPs, strip clubs and escort sites, one can never be certain.

    Give her a call, get to the incall location early tell her you're 15 minutes out and scout it out. Pay close attention to your gut. If it doesn't feel right leave. Or, as long as you or she have not mentioned a sex act (s) and money on the phone or via text, go on up and see. When she answers the door, if it's not her, ask her if she would like to buy a bible or donate to the K-9 unit dog vest fund, fireman's annual ball, be creative. That will throw her off for a second before she slams the door in your face. (shrug). If she's close to the pics, go on in and report back your experience.
    Last edited by MrHobbyist; 07-03-19 at 10:58. Reason: grammar

  6. #8846
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    Links dead? Can you shoot out the number or a live link?
    https://escortalligator.com.houston....post/31799848/

  7. #8845

    Link dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna47  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/houston/6...390/1/2716517. This is kinda my first time on this site. I visited Jessica while my girl was at work, I must say this dam girl has skills she is banging hot and very good at what she does. I'm going to see her again! Country white guy is what she calls me!
    Links dead? Can you shoot out the number or a live link?

  8. #8844

    Betty Boop

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger21  [View Original Post]
    How was your experience with her?
    See post 8754 in this thread. I don't know the pitfalls of anything local to Griffin. Her house wasn't the best in the world, but I've fucked in worse and neighboring houses were not too close. I had pretty good milage with this one. Hope she's still that way for you.

  9. #8843

    Fake or trap

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2960338 around 10 reviews here. Let us know if you TOFT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Balls6969  [View Original Post]
    https://max80.com.atlanta.listcrawle...t/33174923/kim

    Can anyone confirm this one is real?

    There are some comments on the listcrawler site so she seems to be legit, but not a whole lot out there on her so looking to confirm.

    Feel free to msg me in private too.

    Thanks.

  10. #8842
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna47  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/houston/6...390/1/2716517. This is kinda my first time on this site. I visited Jessica while my girl was at work, I must say this dam girl has skills she is banging hot and very good at what she does. I'm going to see her again! Country white guy is what she calls me!
    So this girl in Houston or Atlanta?

    Might be on the wrong city section.

  11. #8841

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up sampling sir?
    Plan is to check it out necks weeks.

  12. #8840

    Dead link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna47  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/houston/6...390/1/2716517. This is kinda my first time on this site. I visited Jessica while my girl was at work, I must say this dam girl has skills she is banging hot and very good at what she does. I'm going to see her again! Country white guy is what she calls me!
    Can you verify the link? Gives me an error.

  13. #8839

    You guys should check her out I really had fun with her real good business girl

    https://escortindex.com/ad/houston/6...390/1/2716517. This is kinda my first time on this site. I visited Jessica while my girl was at work, I must say this dam girl has skills she is banging hot and very good at what she does. I'm going to see her again! Country white guy is what she calls me!

  14. #8838

    Is this one legit?

    https://max80.com.atlanta.listcrawle...t/33174923/kim

    Can anyone confirm this one is real?

    There are some comments on the listcrawler site so she seems to be legit, but not a whole lot out there on her so looking to confirm.

    Feel free to msg me in private too.

    Thanks.

  15. #8837

    Hey Ron

    Did you end up sampling sir?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonChapman  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on this little thing?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3058626

    If you look up her # you can find her legit FB. So I'm sure she is real just wondering what the service is like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape