Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 9711
-
07-04-19 01:23 #2466Senior Member

Posts: 7266Yes, it happens all the time. If you go to bay area several bookers will ask for cdl. One in vegas is asking for dl if your new?
Originally Posted by MethodMan24
[View Original Post]
Also, eastcoast as well. NYC and Boston orgs are required to submit dl and more personal info. Its all about security!
I get pm's from newbies here asking me to vouch for them. I reply nope I will not vouch for you.
-
07-04-19 00:01 #2465Senior Member

Posts: 126My only gripe is that all the pics look fake or look unappealing...lol haven't had a chance to try any of those girls yet
Originally Posted by DHorn420
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 23:01 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 3690Is this booker Tom?
Kudos. You keep us all safe.
The only booker I knew at x3330 used to book Aki and Emma. I think that booker retired. Some guys probably gave screenshots of booking conversations showing gate code and unit number like this booker asked. A popular booker told me some guy was trying to get into their incalls. Unbelievable what guys would give to bookers these days.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 22:39 #2463Senior Member

Posts: 3690Probably legit
I had good times but I didn't use x7984. I know that number booked Nuri on Eros at the same time as booker Sunny. Use Sweet Asian Gem number or try x7984 to see Shannon or Nuri. If booking x7984, walk away if Shannon or Nuri look nothing like the ad. It's Nuri's real and recent pictures glammed up to the max below.
https://www.eros.com/california/los_...708.htm?cat=54
Originally Posted by WillardJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 14:57 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 112Jella from Newtop
Anyone have any info or details on Jella from Newtopasian?
-
07-03-19 12:53 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 169SAG booker texted me this, seems to be booking for them too. Wonder if they merged.
Originally Posted by Dwaeji
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 12:25 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 57Jessie
Has anyone tried Jessie from Tom / Eukgirl? Reviews on the other site seem to imply cute petite type, but that site is not really trustworthy.
-
07-03-19 10:22 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 184DreamKgirl
Seems to be the same lineup as SAG, although the number is not one I recognize. Personally, I'd book through SAG instead until someone can verify the number.
Originally Posted by WillardJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 01:02 #2458Senior Member

Posts: 126Lyra cakdolls 411
Has anyone tried Lyra? Pictures look pretty hot.
http://ca-kdolls.ch/product/lyra/
-
07-03-19 00:54 #2457Senior Member

Posts: 169Very similar experience to what you described, very attractive girl with a fantastic attitude.
Originally Posted by ILoveKGirls
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 22:36 #2456

Posts: 904Hmm
Booker Tom sends me what girls he recommends I should fuck and so far all their girls are have been good in terms of service and looks. I can't speak for everyone else tho, but I've gotten my balls drained out by girls booked out by Tom and would repeat.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 22:33 #2455

Posts: 904Here
I have. But again, I don't have wife and kids, I love to fuck young Korean women, and I'm not a Serial killing rapist on the loose, so I've had no problem doing that type of screening for the Bookers LOL and besides people can't do much with your I'd and Selfie anyways, so idk what mongers are no paranoid about. Now I usually get bugged by Bookers from all agencies that let me know when a new girl comes in so I can try them out first. So I guess it depends on how you feel about it. You can always try other agencies until you get references.
Originally Posted by MethodMan24
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 20:39 #2454Banned Member

Posts: 1258Booker Tom is another one that has asked for suspect info. After 3 references from well known Kgirls that advertised on Eroticmonkey with current phone numbers and other places with many reviews. BEWARE! Not sure what their game is.
Originally Posted by MethodMan24
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 20:37 #2453Banned Member

Posts: 1258When she was at her Hollywood apartment she had a couch in the front area on the right and Liberator wedge pillow on her bed. She was a real sexual animal and lots of fun. I fucked her in every corner of that place. Good times! What did happen to her?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 20:20 #2452Senior Member

Posts: 33DreamKGirl
Has anyone tried girls from this agency?
https://www.dreamkgirl.com/










Reply With Quote






