Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39795

    Jessica is the best!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelyZappa  [View Original Post]
    This gal was sweet and swallowed without me asking. Very attentive.
    I agree, very cool, drama free, always a good time with this Jessica. Hard to catch her though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2019-07-01-13h39m34s539.jpg‎   vlcsnap-2019-07-03-14h17m41s333.jpg‎   IMG_0783.jpg‎   IMG_0546.jpg‎  

  2. #39794
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelyZappa  [View Original Post]
    This gal was sweet and swallowed without me asking. Very attentive.
    Saw her last year. I echo every detail to this post.

  3. #39793

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful blue-eyed girl. Mid 20's. Goes as "Blondie" usually by Citgo. Excellent BJ. Amazing ass. Standard rates. Will repeat as often as possible.
    She the one that weighs like 80 pounds? Had her last week, would have preferred shaved, but the service was good and she's game for a lot.

  4. #39792

    Megan

    Does anyone know what happened to the Megan that I reported on previously? She had moved to Mongrel park from WW. She was from West Virginia. Met up with her last week and when I got there she was dope sick. I asked her friend if she used needles. Her friend says no she sniffs. Her friend than makes a run to the D boys, comes back and Megan starts with the spoon and lighter shyt and starts to slam it. I don't know about you guys but I turned around and just left. I can't do that whole druggie shyte. That's too much extra shyte to deal with for me. Splash and dash, that's it.

  5. #39791

    Marla, late post

    Ran into Marla at the circle a couple of days ago. WSW, brunette, around 120 lbs, very pretty, did show use with some obvious weight loss but she was working those little booty shorts. Quoted. 4 for knowledge and. 7 for higher learning. I laughed at her. She said well I'm better looking than these girls out here. I gave her the peace sign and burned out until the smoke reached her neck. LOL and kept it pushing. I'd rather splash and dash with STG for that. Peace.

  6. #39790

    Recommendation revoked

    Quote Originally Posted by SlapHappy4  [View Original Post]
    Greetings gents,

    I know of a provider to be found in laurel and Hyattsville. She mentioned she is hoping to meet a few more hobbiest. Given the date I think rent is due. Slightly older very busty blonde. Nothing fancy gets it done. Seniors pm me for contact info. Happy hunting.
    I have PM'd everyone why.

  7. #39789

    Blondie in Dundalk

    Beautiful blue-eyed girl. Mid 20's. Goes as "Blondie" usually by Citgo. Excellent BJ. Amazing ass. Standard rates. Will repeat as often as possible.

  8. #39788

    Busty blonde

    Greetings gents,

    I know of a provider to be found in laurel and Hyattsville. She mentioned she is hoping to meet a few more hobbiest. Given the date I think rent is due. Slightly older very busty blonde. Nothing fancy gets it done. Seniors pm me for contact info. Happy hunting.

  9. #39787

    Leslie Legs SW

    Found Leslie, 5'11" on Pontiac Ave and 4th Street in Brooklyn. She told me her nickname was legs and wonder why.

    Ended up going to a notel and the BBBJ was very good. Other reports state she is not good with mic skills and disagree.

    Next went for missionary FS and wrapped those legs over my shoulders. After a few thrusts, she asked me to slow down. Maybe next time I will have lubricant with me.

    Though it was fun, will not repeat.

    Peace,

    Tort.

  10. #39786

    Kiara

    Dropped her off freshly shaved and showered on Wilkens about 30 min ago. Still too thin but she is worth it still.

  11. #39785

    One of the Jessica's.

    This gal was sweet and swallowed without me asking. Very attentive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3FEFDECA-73B2-407B-AD27-1315BE1CC455.jpg‎  

  12. #39784

    Anna & Shella

    Recently ran into Anna, 30 years old brunette on Fairhaven Avenue in the late afternoon. Ended up going to a notel for a BBBJ and full service action. Pounded her real good which drained my crystals.

    Also found Shella, tan skin, 5'6" on Fairhaven Avenue with excellent mic skills. Was a very good session yet no CIM.

    Peace,

    Tort.

  13. #39783

    Cute girl at RF at Wash Blvd and S Monroe

    I always noticed a cute girl at RF in Wash Blvd and S Monroe. I think a guy is also around her. Does anyone knows whether she is working or just there to get some change from drivers?

  14. #39782
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    I always thought her name was Molly. I think she use to post on backpage or craigslist under that name.
    Molly who used to post in BP is not this girl.

  15. #39781

    Kay w / the face tattoo

    Hello, I saw her tonight for the second time. And let me tell you that I believe she enjoys it a little too much. Says her name is Kay, from NC. She has this tattoo right below her eye and the tiniest spinner body. Honestly wanted to card her cause she looked so young. Went to the Notel on Furrow. That place is getting harder to get the Inn Keepers attention to open up. Finally got in and got to work on little ass Kay. This girl can really take the D well. Says I made her cum several times. Finally filled her up and went on my way. Standard tuition for everyone including the stay at the Inn. Worth the pick up, drama free. A quality well worth it. No phone for her.

    Phyuck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape