Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 18,286 to 18,300 of 28086
-
07-03-19 22:24 #9801Senior Member

Posts: 689Standing Showers
I've had gals join me in a standing shower at every FS place I've been to, including the current lineup at Flanders. I've never asked and not every gal is game, but if they are they will suggest or just jump in with you. BTW: Current lineup at MRC is Linda whom is the most petite and looks the youngest, Kelly an all natural pretty little thing, and Lily sporting great cleavage and maybe the oldest but could pass for late twenties early thirties. All cuties in my book, emptying my sacks and my wallet with joy!
Originally Posted by LycosJoe
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 19:37 #9800Senior Member

Posts: 30Flanders
I saw that they have a shower, but it's just for yourself and not for you and the girl right?
-
07-03-19 15:31 #9799Senior Member

Posts: 153Follow-up.
My last post was a reply to the. CEO spa post. Sorry for the confusion.
-
07-03-19 10:08 #9798Senior Member

Posts: 689Missing details
Phone numbers and addresses are sometimes removed by admin. A name or other details of this place will help.
Originally Posted by Maybee1632
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 21:44 #9797Senior Member

Posts: 153Been following this board, as I have an upcoming trip down your way, (from the Northwest.).
There seems to be two numbers- Google search showed the sign, which had a different number than the ad. So I called the number in the ad. Asked for Mila- lady said she would text the address. This matched the address for the sign.
My two cents. A drive by might be warranted at this point.
Mike.
-
07-02-19 21:04 #9796Senior Member

Posts: 89Number New But Address Known
Someone will have to TOFTT to see if ad is anywhere near true. BTW, known quantity there does provide. Nowhere near as nubile so don't forget tipping up to you. Could number be for there or not? Seems a call or text can clear that up. Right.
Originally Posted by HordePrime
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 20:38 #9795Senior Member

Posts: 689Kelly at V, as tight as can be!
Kelly didn't catch my eye at first, but is one of those gals whose beauty becomes more apparent, the more you look at her. An all natural wonder, with a body that defies her age. Her massage is relaxing and her delicate touch, arousing. Other than grazing the boys a few times, not much teasing so I initiated my needs. I turnover and my pecker is quickly rising with anticipation. She gets the hint and uses her delicate touch to bring me to full mast! Her clothes come off and my eyes fill with delight at the body of a goddess. I have her lay on the table as she continues to fondle my Johnson. She purrs and moans as I glide my fingers over every inch of her body, with a little extra attention to her nipples and puss. I try to slide a finger in her moist, warm vaj, but had to lick, suck and tickle it for awhile she's so incredibly tight. She squirmed and whimpered, as her grip tightens on my pecker. When her puss is dripping, she adjusts her position while guiding me towards her nirvana. Wow! Not sure if it's her magical pussy or her euphoric responses that turned me on more. I rate her 5 of 5 boners!
-
07-02-19 18:51 #9794Senior Member

Posts: 104Thanks. I wish a fine bytch like that were renting her services here in SD for $ $ a pop.
Originally Posted by HordePrime
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 08:50 #9793Banned Member

Posts: 220Red Wings
Nothing a hot towel can't clean up, LOL.
Originally Posted by Maiko
[View Original Post]
My ATF doesn't let Flo stop her with me, she knows me all too well. I think she really gets into it more during Flo time. There have been a couple of times cramps got in the way, so we did other routines, but She always makes sure that we both are satisfied not matter what.
-
07-02-19 08:44 #9792Senior Member

Posts: 461I guess it depends on the monger, but with my current ATF I earn my redwings each time Aunt Flo is around.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 08:10 #9791Banned Member

Posts: 220A few around
Depends on what part of town you want to travel to.
Originally Posted by TheSaint62
[View Original Post]
Now I have heard but have yet to try, a couple places on Grand in PB. Water Spa but that review was some time ago, it's tucked back in that row of shops behind the Discount Tire as you turn onto Grand from EMB. A short drive further, there is the Spa above the body shop, don't know the name. Then a little further down the road was Genesis Spa, that might be their old name. Like I said, I haven't trued them myself, but I do recall Genesis and the one above the body shop having Latina talent and an open menu.
There are quite a few other Spas in that area with various menus, some I have not seen reviews on so you may have to TOFTT.
Good luck!
-
07-02-19 08:01 #9790Banned Member

Posts: 220Decent
Been there a few times, decent and full menu options with TS.
Originally Posted by HordePrime
[View Original Post]
Not sure if girl will be in actual lineup, but if so, nice.
-
07-02-19 04:20 #9789Senior Member

Posts: 144Ya there's more available.
I started getting CBJs on my 3rd visit. Same donation as the HJ. Went full serv the last time I saw her. I've heard from other guys that Greek eventually was an option but I never got around to asking. But see her a few times and she'll open up the options.
Originally Posted by MrSocalGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 01:49 #9788Senior Member

Posts: 104CEO Spa
Does anyone happen to have the 411 on CEO Spa? I searched the f*cking forum but nada. (Might be that 4 letter search minimum bullshit.)
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-a...60537-23042111
Thanks.
-
07-01-19 22:27 #9787Senior Member

Posts: 61I left a review on April 4th. Check it out.
Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote






