Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 818 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 318 718 768 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 868 918 ... LastLast
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 18208
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5953

    Where is the link

    The review is good. But where is the link?

    Quote Originally Posted by GargleMySpunk  [View Original Post]
    Late post but this past Thursday night I dreamt I called up crystal after a night out and a bit later than she usually dates but she happily agreed to try to suck & fuc k me silly. She had texted me earlier in the week that she wanted to ride me so after her usual spectacular dirty taking dtbbbj with ball licking and massaging (and of course her usually dirty talking some more) she rode me rvcg, cg, switch to missionary then more dtbbj w ball licking, back to missionary and a 4 star finish of cim and face since I saved up a big load for her. And more dirty talking. Seriously we were sweating like pigs, hands down porn style fuc king & sucking! She creamed my coc k probably 5 times. Seriously the best fuck and suck MILF I've ever had the pleasure to have in my rotation for sure. Wish I'd of gotten video FR!!

    Gargle
    .

  2. #5952

    Clear your inbox

    PM Me Sophia.

    Quote Originally Posted by SophiaUtr  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, it was very nice to meet you. I can't wait to see you again really soon!

    Xoxo.

    Sophia.

  3. #5951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman,

    Just informing the members that Carmen Harmony informed me that she will no longer be seeing members. She is in a good place with a good job and she has decided to retire from the hobby effective immediately.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    She is a good person, I'm happy for her. Glad I got to meet her, she was memorable.

  4. #5950

    Nikkisixx

    She said she has an incall today and tomorrow but will be limited after that. Hit her up.

  5. #5949

    Red head dirty talking MILF crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by JMorrow  [View Original Post]
    Which Crystal is this?
    Sorry, it's red head dirty talking MILF crystal.

  6. #5948

    We wish her well

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman,

    Just informing the members that Carmen Harmony informed me that she will no longer be seeing members. She is in a good place with a good job and she has decided to retire from the hobby effective immediately.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Very cool person. Glad to hear she is in a good place.

  7. #5947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Carmen Harmony

    Gentleman,

    Just informing the members that Carmen Harmony informed me that she will no longer be seeing members. She is in a good place with a good job and she has decided to retire from the hobby effective immediately.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  8. #5946

    Sarah again

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDramaMama  [View Original Post]
    Empty bro.
    Check again, I resent it.

  9. #5945

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by GargleMySpunk  [View Original Post]
    Late post but this past Thursday night I dreamt I called up crystal after a night out and a bit later than she usually dates but she happily agreed to try to suck & fuc k me silly. She had texted me earlier in the week that she wanted to ride me so after her usual spectacular dirty taking dtbbbj with ball licking and massaging (and of course her usually dirty talking some more) she rode me rvcg, cg, switch to missionary then more dtbbj w ball licking, back to missionary and a 4 star finish of cim and face since I saved up a big load for her. And more dirty talking. Seriously we were sweating like pigs, hands down porn style fuc king & sucking! She creamed my coc k probably 5 times. Seriously the best fuck and suck MILF I've ever had the pleasure to have in my rotation for sure. Wish I'd of gotten video FR!!

    Gargle
    Which Crystal is this?

  10. #5944
    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    Ashley is in need of some help. Same location. Same digits as before. Hit her up fellas.
    Looks like her phone is off.

    Did manage to see her the other day. Awesome time as usual.

  11. #5943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 188

    Housekeeper's new number?

    Anybody have the housekeepers latest digits? It's been a little while and the ones I have no longer work. Please PM to compare digits. Thanks!

  12. #5942
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    Any other senior members been able to take Cassie on? She looks like a fun one.
    I haven't seen her in a while but use to see her regularly she been to the house many times. She's a lot of fun and cool to hang with. We chat about getting together these days LOL maybe it's time. LOL.

    Play safe.

  13. #5941

    Cassie?

    Any other senior members been able to take Cassie on? She looks like a fun one.

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Had a GREAT time with Cassie last night. In addition to her perfect "10" ass she's gorgeous to look at and has the body of a French fashion model at roughly 5'9", 117 pounds (see pic I took of her below). She's not the most GFE provider in my rotation but her K9 is unbelievable, probably the best I've ever had. Super fun personality as well, I always have a blast hanging out with her! My cock feels very relaxed, happy and content this morning, LOL.

    Will repeat! Cassie is Vino's UTR so please PM Vino for digits.

    SYM.

  14. #5940

    Pm

    Empty bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plattler  [View Original Post]
    Check your PM.

  15. #5939

    Sarah, Maitland Nympho

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDramaMama  [View Original Post]
    Digits anyone.
    Check your PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape