Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,996 to 23,010 of 28271
-
07-02-19 10:32 #5276Senior Member

Posts: 1286Guaranteed.
It's only a matter of time. Paying up front makes it tougher on the rest of us, provides incentive for poor service (or worse), and we should all be avoiding it. Every time. Full disclosure: I've broken this rule and gotten away with it. I've been "cash&dashed" because of it, too. I try HARD never to do that and I encourage all of us to insist on this and to exercise pricing discipline, lest we're all going broke.
Originally Posted by Lickyzhills
[View Original Post]
HH, SS,
-SH.
-
07-02-19 10:31 #5275Regular Member

Posts: 18Plant City provider
Has anyone seen this provider in plant city?
https://candy.com.tampa.listcrawler....545/8135533749
-
07-02-19 10:01 #5274Senior Member

Posts: 268Good call Candice. Why get paid after the performance when you can take the money up front and then back out or just give lousy service complaining all the time.
Originally Posted by Jjhemi01
[View Original Post]
Never NEVER pay up front. You will be robbed sooner rather than later.
-
07-02-19 09:51 #5273Senior Member

Posts: 35Good catch
Good catch. Not sure why I didn't search the image first.
Cheers & beers.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 08:26 #5272

Posts: 174Not Real
Per Tineye her images come back with hits all over the country some go back as far as 2015. One photo is of a swedish model. No reviews on EB or anywhere else.
Originally Posted by TampaNative
[View Original Post]
I have to say it's fake.
-
07-02-19 07:49 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 35New girl, TGTBT?
-
07-02-19 07:17 #5270Senior Member

Posts: 35I saw her Sunday. Outstanding, as always.
Originally Posted by Drd2005
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 00:47 #5269Regular Member

Posts: 23Anyone had the pleasure?
Thinking of taking the plunge. Hoping to gat some input before I put in in.
https://candy.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/34837404/
-
07-01-19 22:19 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 28Hottest Providers?
Who are some of the hottest providers in the area that you know of?
-
07-01-19 21:51 #5267Regular Member

Posts: 32Nice photo Billl
Better than her ads. Makes me want to see her, possibly do a photo shoot.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 21:38 #5266Banned Member

Posts: 812She does outcalls?
Didn't know that she did outcalls? She is far for me as I do see her rarely and now her age is showing, but I still fuck her.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 21:24 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 4913Spitting image of her mom
Just younger.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 21:13 #5264Senior Member

Posts: 2419Eclipse at my house
I know I just emptied out yesterday at Skylar, but Eclipse was visiting me today and I took advantage of the situation. As always, super service. And in response to the rumor that one of her implants is deflasted. Bull Shit! I took some pictures. She is hot as ever! Bill Ho.
-
07-01-19 20:07 #5263Senior Member

Posts: 296My bad. Don't know what I was thinking when I posted that. Rate was 2 Andrew Jackson's. Oops. Naw man, I'd never pay 2 Bens for head. Sorry for the confusion.
Originally Posted by DumpsterMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 18:30 #5262

Posts: 174Nerdy Girl
Thank you kind sir. Wow. TWO kid's? Her photos you can't even tell. I nevertheless will set up a date with her next week when I'm in Tampa. I will report back with a full review.
Originally Posted by BradFlorida2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





