Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #1855

    Had some fun BBFS with these providers

    Haven Fox, JuicyLipz_2, SmokinHotMilf, LunaLovesU, Kiana69, Scarlett L, NaughtyNatlie, LondonMorals, Hot Little Blonde.

    Checked all these girls out since my last report. Good grief, a lot of these girls are rude, lie about what they look like, junkies, or use outdated pics.

    Haven Fox was nice, but she's chunkier then her tna pics show, and she looks like a junkie. Not very exciting, will not repeat. Also, has a little dog she brings with her everywhere. $140 BBFS / CIP.

    JuicyLipz_2 her profile said athletic, and she is chunky. I would say HWP. She took forever getting ready, made up excuses to stall me, and still wasn't ready when I arrived. Room was kind of trashy. $240 BBFS.

    LunaLovesU is a junkie, and so is her room mate Taylor. For $350 I was able to to BBFS / CIP with Luna. Room was kind of trashy, also.

    SmokinHotMilf advertises no BBFS, but for $60 more, she will do it. $260 in all. She was a lot of fun. I would definitely repeat with her.

    Kiana69 She was really hot, and fun. She is expensive but had her for an hour $550 BBFS / CIP.

    Scarlett L Sexy, and fun BBFS / CIP.

    NaughtyNatalie $250 BBFS / CIP her pics are not accurate. She portrays herself as slenderish, but she is chunky. Natalie was still fun tho, and would repeat. Her room was trashy.

    Hot Little Blonde $200 There was like a pitbull I think in the side hotel room. She looked like a junkie. Offered to smoke weed before session, but declined. Room was kind of trashy. BBFS / CIP.

    LondonMorals- YMMV on price, but I can do it for like $180 to 200. She is chunkier then her pics show. She is a lot of fun, and have repeated. BBFS / CIP.

  2. #1854

    Josie

    I tried to hook up with, but she was so rude, I just told her to get lost. I don't take no shit from any mouthy bish, absolutely not. Providers like her talk down to hobbyists, and you think I'm giving you a donation? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinderland  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Josie is as crazy as they come and she has really gotten over the edge these days. I won't be surprise if she doesn't get committed soon.
    I used to give her latitude and roll with her punches. But she has tried my patience to the max and mind you, I am so easy going you'd think I was door-mat, until my buttons are pushed.
    I have seen her several times. Her preparation for a date is immaculate and once she is engaged she gives a 100%. She opens herself stretching her legs wide like a gymnast for the filling. But the head ache and mood swings you have to endure is not worth the reward. These days she is really getting desperate posting dirt cheap rates and ridiculous offerings. She is even running trains these days, letting 5 to 6 guys fill her up in a row. I'd be cautious but if you can weather her storms and ridiculous out of the blue outbursts, she is there for the taking.

    If she's not in the SeaTac area you'll find her in PDX / Vacouver and the towns in between.

  3. #1853

    April Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinderland  [View Original Post]
    I've never had the privilege but I met her once at a M&G and she rubbed me as having GPS. Though she has good reviews and quite a following on TNA, I would tread carefully if BB is your only motive with her.

    Many have claimed here that she lets her regulars fill her up or at least she will allow BBFS by the third session. I've also read a few alerts she posted on unsuspecting guys who approached her based on intel gotten here. It could be YMMV or she's just unreliable on that aspect.

    She also does participate in gang-bangs and three / foursomes. Be careful there are many fine ladies far better than her that would give it up without the risk of bb-outing.
    She is into full on BB.

    Just understand you may not be the first of the day.

  4. #1852

    April (cont’d)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinderland  [View Original Post]
    I've never had the privilege but I met her once at a M&G and she rubbed me as having GPS. Though she has good reviews and quite a following on TNA, I would tread carefully if BB is your only motive with her.

    Many have claimed here that she lets her regulars fill her up or at least she will allow BBFS by the third session. I've also read a few alerts she posted on unsuspecting guys who approached her based on intel gotten here. It could be YMMV or she's just unreliable on that aspect.

    She also does participate in gang-bangs and three / foursomes. Be careful there are many fine ladies far better than her that would give it up without the risk of bb-outing.
    I've spent about 8-10 afternoons with April and she may do a little stripper slide here and there; but she's pretty fastidious in use of the FC which can allow for multiple partners, ATP, and more.

    Has she given it up? I don't know; but I was extremely satisfied each and every time. I enjoy all kinds of sex, safe and not so safe. She's a provider who'll be 100% present, attentive, affectionate, and more.
    Last edited by PdxHuskie; 07-02-19 at 23:07. Reason: Clarity

  5. #1851

    April Flower

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy1894  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she still does BB? I heard she used to. Damn I would love to cream that girl.
    I've never had the privilege but I met her once at a M&G and she rubbed me as having GPS. Though she has good reviews and quite a following on TNA, I would tread carefully if BB is your only motive with her.

    Many have claimed here that she lets her regulars fill her up or at least she will allow BBFS by the third session. I've also read a few alerts she posted on unsuspecting guys who approached her based on intel gotten here. It could be YMMV or she's just unreliable on that aspect.

    She also does participate in gang-bangs and three / foursomes. Be careful there are many fine ladies far better than her that would give it up without the risk of bb-outing.

  6. #1850

    JPC, Josie Pussy Cat, Dahliah Demure, Princess Peach and all other AKAs.

    Quote Originally Posted by EngineMan911  [View Original Post]
    The Seattle section confirmed BBFS but also bat shit crazy.
    Yes, Josie is as crazy as they come and she has really gotten over the edge these days. I won't be surprise if she doesn't get committed soon.
    I used to give her latitude and roll with her punches. But she has tried my patience to the max and mind you, I am so easy going you'd think I was door-mat, until my buttons are pushed.
    I have seen her several times. Her preparation for a date is immaculate and once she is engaged she gives a 100%. She opens herself stretching her legs wide like a gymnast for the filling. But the head ache and mood swings you have to endure is not worth the reward. These days she is really getting desperate posting dirt cheap rates and ridiculous offerings. She is even running trains these days, letting 5 to 6 guys fill her up in a row. I'd be cautious but if you can weather her storms and ridiculous out of the blue outbursts, she is there for the taking.

    If she's not in the SeaTac area you'll find her in PDX / Vacouver and the towns in between.

  7. #1849

    April Flower

    Anyone know if she still does BB? I heard she used to. Damn I would love to cream that girl.

  8. #1848

    Princess peach

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxBoy1  [View Original Post]
    From this post she seems like she is down BBFS.

    I was in a car accident so a bit sore but I will if I can meet up with her I will try.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....d-And-only-100!
    The Seattle section confirmed BBFS but also bat shit crazy.

  9. #1847
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinderland  [View Original Post]
    She practically has a permanent spot at a very reputable Motel in Tigard. She is quite reliable.

    To answer your question, I say, ghosted never but no showed, I have come close to it once. She is not too punctual so giving yourself an extra few minutes is a must. The only time I almost gave up was with a valid reason, she was caught speeding by Tigard's finest and flustered a bit to let me know timely. She even showed me the freshly issued citation afterwards and I got an extra 30 min out of it. She is not a clock watcher anyway.

    If anything occurred she must have a valid excuse. Give her another chance. She is worth it.
    I probably jumped the gun posting my question. Wasn't long after, I got a very nice and apologetic response.

    She got rushed trying to meet up at our agreed time, which was very last minute. I feel bad she had somewhat of a f'd up evening. Totally looking forward to meeting up with her.

  10. #1846

    RedHeadKelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by TerraGone  [View Original Post]
    Since she has been mentioned in this thread, I'll ask the question here.

    Anyone ever been no showed, or ghosted by Kelsey?

    Thanks,

    TG.
    She practically has a permanent spot at a very reputable Motel in Tigard. She is quite reliable.

    To answer your question, I say, ghosted never but no showed, I have come close to it once. She is not too punctual so giving yourself an extra few minutes is a must. The only time I almost gave up was with a valid reason, she was caught speeding by Tigard's finest and flustered a bit to let me know timely. She even showed me the freshly issued citation afterwards and I got an extra 30 min out of it. She is not a clock watcher anyway.

    If anything occurred she must have a valid excuse. Give her another chance. She is worth it.

  11. #1845

    All natural?

    From this post she seems like she is down BBFS.

    I was in a car accident so a bit sore but I will if I can meet up with her I will try.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....d-And-only-100!

  12. #1844

    RedHeadKelsey

    Since she has been mentioned in this thread, I'll ask the question here.

    Anyone ever been no showed, or ghosted by Kelsey?

    Thanks,

    TG.

  13. #1843

    Cfs

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyLover503  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time caller. I finally have something to contribute, even if it's negative. Just confirming that while Summer is fine (and great) with the BBBJ. These days she's not down for BBFS. Her cfs is very satisfying and worth it though IMHO.
    CFS is NOT worth it, IMHO. If I wanted to fuck latex, I'd get a blowup doll!

  14. #1842

    Ms. Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy1894  [View Original Post]
    She does post ALERTS but I think it's to keep us from thinking she isn't BBFS. I've seen her in the last few months she let me cip more than once.
    I did BBFS w CIP a few times with her. TOok a break from TNA for awhile and now all of a sudden no more BB. I don't know what happend.

  15. #1841

    Ms jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinderland  [View Original Post]
    She is sweet and plump. I saw her prior to her enhancements, over a year and half with a solid intel that she did do bb. But it was a no go for me and never pursued it after.

    I've noticed that she is very vocal on the ALERT scene and is not shy to call out guys for BBFS. If I am not mistaken she may have an alert on a couple. I'd take this info with a grain of salt and be cautious unless you have nothing to loose.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?216382-Ms-Jane
    She does post ALERTS but I think it's to keep us from thinking she isn't BBFS. I've seen her in the last few months she let me cip more than once.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape