Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 151 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 2261
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1646

    Her Husband is 6'7"

    Good point SC. Her husband is 6'7" and a former NFL player. And I think she has a domestic abuse arrest on her resume'.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    That is a big pussy on a big woman. She scares me.

  2. #1645

    Registry to shame people who buy sex?


  3. #1644

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt007  [View Original Post]
    I bet she's has some inner muscles that would cut your circulation off though.
    That is a big pussy on a big woman. She scares me.

  4. #1643
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillow  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she stays in rooms that look like a Motel 6 or Travelodge.
    Well, the women are saying they don't get equal pay. Thus the Hilton for the men and Travelodge for the woman. Need to earn extra cash some how.

  5. #1642

    Winner

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1979  [View Original Post]
    Hope "I play with myself" Solo.
    I bet she's has some inner muscles that would cut your circulation off though.

  6. #1641

    Hope Solo

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt007  [View Original Post]
    Any guess of who this hot world cup player is?
    Yeah, she stays in rooms that look like a Motel 6 or Travelodge.

  7. #1640
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt007  [View Original Post]
    Any guess of who this hot world cup player is?
    Hope Solo.

  8. #1639
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt007  [View Original Post]
    Any guess of who this hot world cup player is?
    Hope solo and her meat curtains.

  9. #1638
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt007  [View Original Post]
    Any guess of who this hot world cup player is?
    Hope "I play with myself" Solo.

  10. #1637

    Congrats

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooman  [View Original Post]
    Congrats to the women's team.

    By the, hot soccer chicks is great also.
    Any guess of who this hot world cup player is?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0058.jpg‎   IMG_0059.jpg‎  

  11. #1636

    Congrats

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Congrats ladies. Youre number one
    Congrats to the women's team.

    By the, hot soccer chicks is great also.

  12. #1635

    US team rocks

    Congrats ladies. You’re number one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 734FB0B4-F09A-4598-9605-CF9A725946F9.jpg‎  

  13. #1634
    And yet another alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.


    Posts: 38

  14. #1633

    Suspicious activity

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    I can't confirm that this actually happened. An ultra UTR told me and I believe her but I can't find any news to confirm it. Be safe, any offer too that seems too good to be true probably is. The key information is the provider reaching out to hobbyist with a "special" rate. How often does that happen? And then graphic detail of how the time will be spent. Major red flag. Those text messages will convict. Thank goodness for UTRs and old friends that I just set a time with and leave the rest undocumented. I'm probably being paranoid but think with the big head guys.
    I posted about my boss / friend being stopped and questioned by undercover, due to nosey neighbors. He doesn't know if provider is cooperating with L. E. Or not but since children were involved he was stopped. This provider is well know and now is retired.

  15. #1632

    Across from Geneva on Monday around 1:30

    As mentioned in previous posts and other threads I am familiar with the Lee Road / Edgewater / Lockhart area. I've noticed one or two new WSW's that look "cleaner" and more "focused" than some of the other usual suspects I see in the neighborhood. Additionally I've noticed about 4-6 clean cut white young men (read 22-25 yrs old) walking in the area as well that I've never seen before and seem to walk back and forth between the Home Depot and Edgewater Drive on Lee. Also, on a work run I witnessed the pic below in the CVS / Burger King parking lot across from the Geneva. Could have been a traffic stop, could have been a drug bust, could have been a chase. I don't really know. However, I've never seen this many LEO's in a combined effort (Apopka PD, Orange County Sheriff, OPD) over a routine stop. Truly about 7-8 police cars. I'm not trying to be a downer or a stick in the mud. Just passing along observations and info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7632.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape