Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6113

    Julia Jaden of Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Not a bad idea, I'd be very interested in such a thread. Problem I can foresee is how would you define "porn star"? I mean anybody with a cell phone and internet can upload content to porn hub or a million other places. I've seen two girls (Scarlett Rose and Rachel) who I like to call "aspiring" porn stars because while they're clearly not stars they do have actual movies on websites that you have to pay money to watch. Perhaps that could be the definition for purposes of your new thread? I do hope to fuck a "real" porn star one day, whatever that means, LOL.

    SYM.
    About to meet Julia Jaden tomorrow. Very pricy but crazy body and young!

    21. She's on eros or google her. Sister to Jade Jaden Tampa's biggest ***** LOL.

    Had to be cleared then she texted me. Anything goes but covered in pussy but Bare BJ fine cim.

    I put in certain requests she approved all! I'm doing 2 hours.

    Will report back She told me I'll be # 153 if we meet tomorrow. Jade is up to 750 guys. Family Christmas must be crazy. Getting old gotta get this in while I can. Fuckit List

  2. #6112

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    All signs from my research says totally legit. I even found her linked to another known provider.

    She has a boyfriend but looks harmless.

    PG.
    Excellent. Thank you Sir.

  3. #6111

    Porn Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Not a bad idea, I'd be very interested in such a thread. Problem I can foresee is how would you define "porn star"? I mean anybody with a cell phone and internet can upload content to porn hub or a million other places. I've seen two girls (Scarlett Rose and Rachel) who I like to call "aspiring" porn stars because while they're clearly not stars they do have actual movies on websites that you have to pay money to watch. Perhaps that could be the definition for purposes of your new thread? I do hope to fuck a "real" porn star one day, whatever that means, LOL.

    SYM.
    I think the qualification should be that they are professionally produced.

    I have seen.

    Adriana Deville.

    Jenny Hendrix.

    Danielle Derek.

    Sammie Sparks.

    Blake Mitchell.

    Sexy Vanessa.

    Amber Skyy.

  4. #6110
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime  [View Original Post]
    Porn Star Meets

    I was wondering if there was any interest in a thread discussing pornstars we have met in the hobby and our experiences? I have met a few and would be interested in hearing about others.
    Not a bad idea, I'd be very interested in such a thread. Problem I can foresee is how would you define "porn star"? I mean anybody with a cell phone and internet can upload content to porn hub or a million other places. I've seen two girls (Scarlett Rose and Rachel) who I like to call "aspiring" porn stars because while they're clearly not stars they do have actual movies on websites that you have to pay money to watch. Perhaps that could be the definition for purposes of your new thread? I do hope to fuck a "real" porn star one day, whatever that means, LOL.

    SYM.

  5. #6109

    Legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    No confirmed hits on her via Tineye. She has another ad on erotic monkey with only one review which is very bland. I would proceed with caution on this one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/molly-escort-orlando-438129#erotic.
    All signs from my research says totally legit. I even found her linked to another known provider.

    She has a boyfriend but looks harmless.

    PG.

  6. #6108

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by JMorrow  [View Original Post]
    Looks great, anyone tried this one yet?

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...n/412132384457
    No confirmed hits on her via Tineye. She has another ad on erotic monkey with only one review which is very bland. I would proceed with caution on this one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/molly-escort-orlando-438129#erotic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_5c19b9b1675a4.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Pilot1011; 07-01-19 at 11:42. Reason: Add Photos

  7. #6107

    Info on this one?

    Looks great, anyone tried this one yet?

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...n/412132384457

  8. #6106

    Porn Star Meets

    I was wondering if there was any interest in a thread discussing pornstars we have met in the hobby and our experiences? I have met a few and would be interested in hearing about others.

    There is one of these in either LA or Honolulu (I forget)

    A2

  9. #6105

    Mixed reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Max3232  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I've read mixed reviews on her. She one time told me that she doesn't do full service. I declined. I contacted her again months later and she said she did do full service. She's my type and I'll probably give it go anyway and see what happens.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/4...3047/5/1783238
    I haven't seen her but I was tempted to a few times, but I read a few bad comments left on another site, so I decided to stay away. I notice she's moved around a few times and her number has changed a handful of times, too. Some people take that as a negative sign but it could be nothing. She's a little bit farther than I'd like to travel nowadays, so I hope if you see her, it all goes well. But if not, at least you'll be saving us all some time and coin when you report the bad news. Stay safe.

  10. #6104

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen this girl? I've read mixed reviews on her. She one time told me that she doesn't do full service. I declined. I contacted her again months later and she said she did do full service. She's my type and I'll probably give it go anyway and see what happens.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/4...3047/5/1783238

  11. #6103

    Tgtbt?

    Anybody have any information on this? Real interested but very skeptical, let me know guys.

    https://backpage.com.orlando.listcra...post/34734012/

  12. #6102
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Now I'm seeing car dates for 80-100! I hope none of you fools are entertaining that. The rates have been climbing and climbing ridiculously high! One girl said her hh is 300!! WTF?? C'mon guys we gotta get this under control.
    To late. To many will pay it.

  13. #6101
    Quote Originally Posted by MiMan001  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, a few members pm'ed me her # as well. You Orlando mongers are quite helpful to out of towners! I appreciate it.

  14. #6100

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her #? She was staying by the airport, if anyone has her current #, Id appreciate it. TIA.
    Her ad with her number is here: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8822&cityid=98.

  15. #6099

    Alex

    Anyone have her #? She was staying by the airport, if anyone has her current #, I’d appreciate it. TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape