Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9772

    Whimper then cheers

    Quote Originally Posted by TPilly  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one who snaps her fingers a points at you?
    Jojo's got a large rose tat between her yammers. Her and the rest of the gals left for LA after closing last night. Tears.

    New lineup today! Yippee!

  2. #9771
    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes2019  [View Original Post]
    That's a bummer. She's awesome and a real treat to have.
    Is she the one who snaps her fingers a points at you?

  3. #9770

    Favorite 60/90 massage places

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzier1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any go to places that do a nice 60 or even 90 minute massages? Standard menu is fine so long as the massage is decent. My recent favorite place is wild flower but that is getting stale. Yeliya was another but last time I went it creeped me out.

    I've tried a handful of places in Temecula when I'm in town and nearly everywhere says they'll do 60 minutes, but always turns into 30 in the room. Hate that crap.

    I'm assuming when you say "standard menu" that you are referring to a HE massage and not just a therapeutic massage.

    From my experience, there are only very few places (or masseuses) who offers a HE that will do a thorough 60 to 90 minutes massage. Places known for doing HJ's don't want customers scheduling 90 minutes because the masseuses don't maximize their tips potential with fewer customers. That’s why FS AMP’s wants us to only do 30 mins sessions.

    For me places that gives excellent 60 or 90 minutes massages are:

    Angel Massage in Mira Mesa. Try Ella, and Helen.

    Sakura Spa (old Lotus Spa). Try Chloe, Wendy, Nicole, Lilly, and Vivian.

  4. #9769

    Favorite 60/90 minute places

    Anybody have any go to places that do a nice 60 or even 90 minute massages? Standard menu is fine so long as the massage is decent. My recent favorite place is wild flower but that is getting stale. Yeliya was another but last time I went it creeped me out.

    I've tried a handful of places in Temecula when I'm in town and nearly everywhere says they'll do 60 minutes, but always turns into 30 in the room. Hate that crap.

  5. #9768

    Must Be Out the Door Cost?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stupitt  [View Original Post]
    Time to share another one that's on my rotation. A year or so ago I found this place in Point Loma. You can get a regular rub downstairs for the normal price, or you can pay $180 for the special upstairs room. I've paid it several times, and always enjoyed myself. I've only seen Hannah there and she's the manager. Supposedly there are other girls but I've never seen any. Vietnamese. Appointment recommended for the upstairs room since there is only 1 of them.

    Beauty Spa on Scott st in Point Loma.

    858xxxx755.
    Was that out the door for $180? Can't imagine you had to tip above that. How much time are you getting and service level for the 180?

  6. #9767

    The good news

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes2019  [View Original Post]
    That's a bummer. She's awesome and a real treat to have.
    Emma is already gone. Ai yaaa! Eva, Ada, JoJo are all gems in my book! Bad news is they're all gone the end of the month, this Sunday or Monday. Alamak! The good news is a new lineup is taking their place.

  7. #9766

    Mai in mission valley

    I also recommend Mai in mission valley. She's very skinny but not flat chested. She's adorable. She's also soft spoken which makes the session very relaxing. I did a 30 min session. She basically kneels on your back and uses her knees to apply pressure on your back and thigh simultaneiusly. She's very light so depending on you size you may not feel much. She's in a red bra and panties for the massage but takes the top off on the flip. Nipples are cute and she does a hair massage after the fun. I will definitely return.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNorthMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    New here. Any tips to find places that have skinny Asian girls? I mean like 80 to 90 pounds skinny. My last regular was an 85 pound spinner with no boobs. She was the tightest and best I've ever had. Hoping to find a replacement.

    Thanks.

  8. #9765

    V Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrate  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at the V during my lunch and luckily got jo jo beautiful girl nice tatttoo between the twins awesome massage and stuff I almost want to go again LOL but sadly she said 30th is her last day.
    That's a bummer. She's awesome and a real treat to have.

  9. #9764
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpFan09  [View Original Post]
    Always has one of these. Read previous posts for details.
    What do you mean?

  10. #9763

    Tracy in Santee.

    Does anyone know if Tracy in Santee from the backpage days is still around? She was an independent by the airport.

  11. #9762

    Emma

    New at the V, Emma. A MILF with a body of a twenty year old! All natural, decent massage, very responsive to some gentle loving! You heard it here first!

  12. #9761

    Thanks!

    Thanks for the PMs from you and sdfitlife! I remember this gals ads. She's not my type, but passed the info to a friend that has similar taste to you gents. On a similar note, my buddy whom I tease about getting a senior discount at these places, raves about Santo Asian Spa. He's treated me to a massage and I'll post a report soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpFan09  [View Original Post]
    PM. I have only used her for massage with HE. She's cool but a bit of a pothead.

  13. #9760

    V spa

    Stopped at the V during my lunch and luckily got jo jo beautiful girl nice tatttoo between the twins awesome massage and stuff I almost want to go again LOL but sadly she said 30th is her last day.

  14. #9759

    Visiting

    Ill be visiting this weekend from chicago, the place where the therapists come to retire. Looks is the most important to me. Ill be stay up north near del Mar. Need a good excuse to sneek out also because ill be visiting family.

  15. #9758

    L's Spa

    Was in el cajon to pick up some supplies, was going to be an hour wait. Saw L's Spa next door. Lives up to its name and took an L, girls werent cute, but she was enthusiastic. 40/40 in total.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape