Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,326 to 32,340 of 41318
-
06-29-19 23:21 #8993Regular Member

Posts: 12Just looking at the ad.
I could tell she's not my type. Maybe it's just me but the ones that overuse emojis also seem to be the ones that are all flash and no sizzle. Thoughts?
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
Thanks for heads up.
-
06-29-19 23:14 #8992Regular Member

Posts: 12Venus Fury. Great time. But she's not for everyone.
First let me say thanks to those of you who have welcomed me to the board recently. Now let me tell you a little story I wrote:
Pulled the trigger on a next-level friend named Venus. She's at venusfury.com. Plan ahead because her calendar is exclusive and she will screen before confirming. Also, this was extended time for me so I got the real unrushed treatment. She is in a decent neighborhood, no roommates, clean place, with lots of eclectic music and personal touches. When she first met me at the door, she was wearing exactly what I wrote to her that I liked. Offered me something to drink (I had water because hey I was still surveying the land at that point), and we sat for a few minutes in her front room getting to "know" each other better. We then moved into her bedroom which is super clean and not anything out of place. A little more "familiarization" and I got to get up close and personal with her petite 5'2" frame. So here's the mix of things. Her body is smooooooth, clean, pale, and soft. She is not fully bald but is very well trimmed. Surprisingly her underarms are not shaved, but it is very fine and light, so I didn't even ask. Piecings in her nipples and the "why". Which by the way was open for dining and very tasty. Not a hint of odor at all. DFK also not an issue. Since I had lots of time, she and I did LOTS of exploring and her BBBJ was amazing. She likes being on top and what a ride it is (Covered but no complaints) I don't mind because I can actually contain myself the best when a girl rides me and I wanted to use all my time available. I got her full attention the entire visit and I got to really enjoy what is the closest to real GFE, I've experienced in a long time. Do yourselves a favor and don't always go cheap.
-
06-29-19 22:46 #8991Senior Member

Posts: 341A true wordsmith
Hilarious and a great review to boot! LOL.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 22:05 #8990Senior Member

Posts: 394Yep
Go for it. She is totally legit and can take a real pounding. Don't pass on the greek.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 21:43 #8989Senior Member

Posts: 236Choose a different Nikki
She going to be worn out and heavy drug use. She has been reviewed before search for her reviews.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 21:02 #8988Senior Member

Posts: 708She moved down from Georgia about a year ago when I visited her. Only did a mic check. It was okay. I was a bit disappoint when I got there but hse was using older pics at the time. I think these are pretty accurate. There have been other reviews here. But understand she's a bit out of my norm.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 18:55 #8987Senior Member

Posts: 318Saw this Nikki many times, in fact just this week.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
I had arrived a bit early, she answered the door not quite ready. Not quite ready is right!! Without a shower and makeup! Wow. She did get ready in a short while. But will never get that sight out of my mind. Can't be unseen.
DT? Not quite a thrilling experience. However her other game is on par. Nice and tight. Lube needed. Boyfriend works at her motel, and he definitely knocks. She is fun! And friendly.
Treat her right. Definitely has something strange going on with her left breast.
-
06-29-19 18:45 #8986Regular Member

Posts: 22Nikki. She's legit
She's legit. I've been with her several times this year and she has provided everything that I have requested. I don't think you will be disappointed.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 18:31 #8985Senior Member

Posts: 788I tried to see the 2nd one but she stopped responding
How would you rate her body? Looks? In person?
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 18:27 #8984Senior Member

Posts: 788Nice girl BUT
It's funny, there's a Nikki in OP and the one whose link you provided stays off Dunn; what do they have in common- both have nice bodies and both have some of the most jacked up teeth to the point of gross. Think of meth teeth; black even and you'll get the pic.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 18:17 #8983Senior Member

Posts: 176Ask if she does out-call
That may eliminate the first.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
As for the second, it's hard to say. It seems that if they have low-self esteem then they may use more attention-grabbing details in order to rope us in. But she looks cute in the first pic, so who knows.
Or you can ask her yourself, she's right under me at the moment. Jk.
-
06-29-19 16:54 #8982Racist douchebag

Posts: 204She's so small, my guess is shed be torn to pieces by now, if she truly took a pounding from everybody for this long. Probably has to do it.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 16:48 #8981Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Hope it is the cops. Nasty ho.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 16:21 #8980Senior Member

Posts: 2131After reading tha ad seem to me to be another Tuskegee Experiment.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 15:35 #8979Senior Member

Posts: 867Thoughts?











Reply With Quote




