Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,341 to 32,355 of 41305
-
06-29-19 00:57 #8965Senior Member

Posts: 788I contacted her and she was adamant about giving her 100 for short stay.
I'm glad I didn't pursue it because if there is anything I cannot stand is a stank puss, especially for that kind of money. If I'm not mistaken, I thought I saw her hanging out near apartments where Darby and Catt lives. That should tell you something.
Originally Posted by Slumpin904
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 00:29 #8964Senior Member

Posts: 693Cruz Road Confirmed
Was given the Cruz road address via text.
Those pics and that location do not belong together.
I avoided.
Originally Posted by DixieNormiss
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 20:54 #8963Senior Member

Posts: 405Nikki
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DllsCwby
[View Original Post]
I received a reply today, 6 hours after initially contacting her, that she had to take her dog to the vet this morning. I replied and she went dark.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 20:33 #8962Senior Member

Posts: 394Weirdest visit ever
I had a visit a long time ago with Addison. She was so out of it that at one point she said give me a second, I will be right back. So I am sitting on the edge of the bed for maybe 10 minutes wondering where the hell she went. Finally I go looking for her and she is on the ground looking under a hutch. Whatcha doing I ask? Looking for my mom she says. Man I about fell out on that one. She heads back to the bedroom and I lay down on the bed. She starts kissing my feet and sucking my toes. She is swaying back and forth and I keep thinking that at any minute she is going to pass out but no, she just keeps at it. Finally I cannot do it anymore and I tell her that I think her mom just called for her. She heads toward the back of the house and I throw my clothes back on and get the hell out of there. Sounds weird but it was funny as hell. Looking back I should have just bent her over and. Nah, getting out was the best move.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 19:29 #8961Senior Member

Posts: 371Caron?
I think I may have seen her on a real dating site years ago going by the name Caron. Not exactly sure about the name.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 18:46 #8960Senior Member

Posts: 32Just saw this 1 10 minutes ago
https://escortalligator.com.daytona....post/27401269/#.
Just saw her. Very cute but had a stinch. Nothing was covered. Omw to get some bleach lmao. If it didn't stink I'd still be there cause I paid for 30 and left in 10. Damage was 15. Never AGAIN will.
-
06-28-19 18:44 #8959Senior Member

Posts: 36Stay away
My spidey senses tell me it's the same trap house on cruz rd from previous scams.
Originally Posted by Chloros
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 18:38 #8958Senior Member

Posts: 50Morbid
Yeah, previously he listed off a bunch of deceased providers saying he did BBFS with them to get cred. He definitely has a different sense of decorum than most people hold on here, but I guess it takes all kinds.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 18:22 #8957Senior Member

Posts: 248Never gets old😂
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...f/084167583210
LOL. These awful reports keep coming out but "we" keep going back. I get it though. She's kinda cute and it's part of the challenge. ? If she didn't pull this shit my guess is she would do very in this town.
-
06-28-19 17:43 #8956Senior Member

Posts: 71Links for them perchance?
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 17:23 #8955Senior Member

Posts: 788That's the Cruz street crew
Beware of them clowns!
Originally Posted by Chloros
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 17:01 #8954Senior Member

Posts: 788It's like
You were reading my mind!
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 16:46 #8953Senior Member

Posts: 43Caution
She was trying to charge a fee to watch her man do her a couple years ago. Seems like she is a scammer. I never had any problems the couple visits I had with her before that.
Originally Posted by DjTm
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 16:35 #8952Senior Member

Posts: 1107Morbid
This strike anyone else as extremely morbid? Trading pictures and videos of a dead provider? I mean, I look back fondly on some times past with some providers (including some that are gone now), and I can certainly see posting a few pics so everyone knows who we're talking about when one of them passes, but beyond that, sorry.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 16:31 #8951Senior Member

Posts: 1107Filters and time
A LOT of the girls are using filters. It's not just the providers who are doing it, it's becoming a normal part of posting on SM, especially on Instagram, to the point where the girls don't even think anything of it. I hate it. I'd rather get some idea of who I'll be meeting with, but I'm also not a 20 something so much anymore, so my opinion is officially old and irrelevant.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
As for an hour. It all depends on the provider. There are plenty who I've met that I can't stand being around long enough to even get off, and most of them are the younger ones, which is why my preferences run the way they do these days. The ones I do enjoy spending time with, sometimes a HH just isn't enough time, and I certainly don't bother with anyone who would rush me out before my time was done. Second and third rounds take a little bit longer these days!













Reply With Quote




