Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,431 to 26,445 of 37365
-
06-29-19 10:26 #10935Senior Member

Posts: 353Sadie
Just had a dream about Sadie and it was amazing. Texted her this morning, set up a meeting time and place and had no issues. Her head game was on point, I will see her again.
Thank you to MicService.
-
06-29-19 10:09 #10934Senior Member

Posts: 64Krissy
Can you PM me info thanks.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 09:25 #10933Senior Member

Posts: 172Krissy
I got a text message from Krissy and needs help to make rent, if you know her you might might reach out, if not let me know.
-
06-29-19 08:34 #10932Regular Member

Posts: 1BBWs and Older
Hello guys,
New here. Always wonder where the BBWs and older female friends are or locates. Any help is appreciated thanks. PM me please.
-
06-29-19 08:16 #10931I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Sadie
You don't want to miss this Lady!
-
06-29-19 07:33 #10930I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Sexy Sadie
Sexy Sadie is looking for new friends this morning and today and all weekend.
She is absolutely gorgeous!
-
06-29-19 01:48 #10929Senior Member

Posts: 26Gfe
Pretty new to the game but I'm learning the ropes. Would some of you mind sharing your experience with the term GFE? Does that mean BBFS or just talking / kissing / etc? Or both? Or is it sometimes one thing and other times another? I'd appreciate any input. Thank ya!
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 23:18 #10928Senior Member

Posts: 64Sadie
Can someone PM me Sadie's info.
-
06-28-19 23:15 #10927Senior Member

Posts: 64Sadie
How do we get in touch with Sadie.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 19:20 #10926I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Sexy Sadie
Guys.
She is one of Syds.
Best friends.
Looking for new friends.
Let's take care of her.
-
06-28-19 19:10 #10925I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Sexy Sadie
Guys.
She's looking for friends now.
-
06-28-19 18:55 #10924I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Sexy sadie
I wish I could post her # here.
It sucks waiting every 60 secs.
To respond to all of you.
Guys.
Trust me.
Sexy Sadie.
Best head game around.
-
06-28-19 18:52 #10923I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Sexy Sadie guys
She's looking for friends now.
Car date or hotel.
She is one sexy ass2 23 year old.
-
06-28-19 18:50 #10922I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Kryss
Thank you so much my fellow member.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
Well spoken.
-
06-28-19 18:28 #10921I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Sexy Sadie
Is looking for friends asap.
She is young and sexy.
Best head game ever.
And I know there will be questions.
And responses.
Just my take.
LOL.
But it is.
Only car dates or you get her a room.
She is gorgeous.
And sexy AF.











Reply With Quote





