rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 624 of 930 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 674 724 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 13945
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4600
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82

    Does she kiss

    Quote Originally Posted by Woppo  [View Original Post]
    This may sound like a silly question, but does she kiss?
    She Just light kissed on my lips.

  2. #4599
    Quote Originally Posted by Woppo  [View Original Post]
    This may sound like a silly question, but does she kiss?
    Lightly, but YMMV.

  3. #4598
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapao2019  [View Original Post]
    I visited her today, Her incall is close to the airport and her pic is recent and actual. She is a very friendly and gorgeous girl. Everything covered for 2.0 and Would repeat. She will be leaving in 35 days.
    Leaving in 35 days. ? Geezzz Just my luck. {uttering multiple curse words} I'm arriving in 43 days! She was on my "Girls to do list"!

  4. #4597

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by Dapao2019  [View Original Post]
    I visited her today, Her incall is close to the airport and her pic is recent and actual. She is a very friendly and gorgeous girl. Everything covered for 2.0 and Would repeat. She will be leaving in 35 days.
    This may sound like a silly question, but does she kiss?

  5. #4596
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    My impatience got the best of me. I ended up dozing off at work and dreamt that I visited Sofia. In my dream, she provided a GFE session followed by a wonderful massage. I separately donated two roses to her favorite charity. I am not sure how much longer she will be here (I asked, but I don't think she really understood), so run, don't walk, to her.

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../34143743/8576

    http://archive.fo/4gdU2
    Damn, she is smoking hot.

  6. #4595
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82

    Sofia is must see

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveThisHobby  [View Original Post]
    I have, recent actually, and she is perfect. I wish I lived closer! Better book some time with her right now before she leaves.

    From the pictures on the ad it does appear too good to be true but she is better looking than her pictures. She is tall, slim, fit, and gorgeous looking.

    Everything covered but pretty down for anything. Would repeat over and over and over.

    Ad: https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...8576/8/2672179.
    I visited her today, Her incall is close to the airport and her pic is recent and actual. She is a very friendly and gorgeous girl. Everything covered for 2.0 and Would repeat. She will be leaving in 35 days.

  7. #4594
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    You don't have to dream in Vegas, we simply go and fuck prostitutes. Plain and simple no dreaming necessary.
    Thanks. Well said. Make dreams a reality.

  8. #4593

    Doze off

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    My impatience got the best of me. I ended up dozing off at work and dreamt that I visited Sofia. In my dream, she provided a GFE session followed by a wonderful massage. I separately donated two roses to her favorite charity. I am not sure how much longer she will be here (I asked, but I don't think she really understood), so run, don't walk, to her.

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../34143743/8576

    http://archive.fo/4gdU2
    You don't have to dream in Vegas, we simply go and fuck prostitutes. Plain and simple no dreaming necessary.

  9. #4592
    My impatience got the best of me. I ended up dozing off at work and dreamt that I visited Sofia. In my dream, she provided a GFE session followed by a wonderful massage. I separately donated two roses to her favorite charity. I am not sure how much longer she will be here (I asked, but I don't think she really understood), so run, don't walk, to her.

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../34143743/8576

    http://archive.fo/4gdU2

  10. #4591
    I have, recent actually, and she is perfect. I wish I lived closer! Better book some time with her right now before she leaves.

    From the pictures on the ad it does appear too good to be true but she is better looking than her pictures. She is tall, slim, fit, and gorgeous looking.

    Everything covered but pretty down for anything. Would repeat over and over and over.

    Ad: https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...8576/8/2672179.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else tried her? Thinking of seeing her, but given the short amount of reviews, I am a bit apprehensive.

  11. #4590
    Wish I could tell you, but I messaged the number twice last week and never got a response.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else tried her? Thinking of seeing her, but given the short amount of reviews, I am a bit apprehensive.

  12. #4589
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else tried her? Thinking of seeing her, but given the short amount of reviews, I am a bit apprehensive.
    Saw her twice. She is awesome. Like someone else said on this forum, run don't walk to see her. Looks just like her pictures.

  13. #4588
    Has anyone else tried her? Thinking of seeing her, but given the short amount of reviews, I am a bit apprehensive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Problems  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled 30 minutes with her tonight for a hair over a bill. Safe clean incall near Thomas & Mack. Has a handler, or is using a translation ap; her English is very basic. I speak a little Portuguese, so we got by.

    Everything covered, but some extras offered with no upsell that you don't get at the Lat houses & some of the Asian Aprtment incalls; for example. I brought my own sagami and she was cool with it.

    I went in expecting tgtbt with b & s, and prepared to walk; but she answered the door in a tight fitting expensive red dress, looking like she just stepped out of the salon. My jaw nearly hit the floor. I would love to have seen the look on my face. Looks more slender than her pics in person, but they are definitely her. I found her face breathtaking. About 5'7" and a buck twenty five would be my best guess. Ridiculously slim waist with a nice booty. Up top appeared to be enhanced, not sure, didn't spend any time with the girls.

    She was relaxed and friendly, smiles often. Would definitely repeat. She told me she is only going to be here for 2 months.

    Ad link:

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../34143743/8576

    Archive:

    http://archive.fo/4gdU2
    Quote Originally Posted by PauseTheDrama  [View Original Post]
    You can all thank me later. Get your ass over there. I would marry her to keep her in the states. It could be a Modern Family type setup. Certainly at the top of my list. You owe me one.

    Thanks problems for checking it out first.

  14. #4587
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeLover74  [View Original Post]
    Extremely fun and sexual personality. She hustles out of Deja Vu and Hustler but I figured she could get better exposure online so I appreciate the feedback for sure.
    Nice. I enjoy strippers for take out the most.

    To keep things fair for the others who expressed interest. What is the damage estimate? Anymore pictures available?

  15. #4586
    She is a hottie! I would love her contact info.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeLover74  [View Original Post]
    Extremely fun and sexual personality. She hustles out of Deja Vu and Hustler but I figured she could get better exposure online so I appreciate the feedback for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape