Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,876 to 25,890 of 30796
-
06-29-19 09:47 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 218Candi. TS
She (he) has 3 numbers out there and ads with this "5. 1 - 6. 99", thick, cut" and no mention of vaginal on the ads. Got to be a dude. Too bad as a curly ginger would have been nice.
Originally Posted by ChaphillMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 09:29 #4920Senior Member

Posts: 301So, you're saying she is real?
Originally Posted by MadDog88
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 09:28 #4919Senior Member

Posts: 301Probably the work of male adolescent thugs trying to scam.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 09:04 #4918Senior Member

Posts: 475I know the scene is weak but.
I have a fire sale going on PM for details. Those that know me have my number.
Everything half off.
-
06-29-19 08:23 #4917Regular Member

Posts: 28AJ or XXAJ
Thanks. Sounds like my money is better spent elsewhere.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 01:30 #4916Senior Member

Posts: 29Skylar and Melanie
I saw Skylar last week at the old knights in if anyone wants the info. I tried calling her number again but got someone else. If anyone seen her lately PM and let me know her new number. She gives an amazing show and BBBJ CIM. Finished with FS and she definitely enjoys it not like some others. Definite wifey material. A few demons but not too bad.
-
06-28-19 23:36 #4915Senior Member

Posts: 263Same thing happened to me
But the follow on text included a picture of Latin gent with his shirt raised exposing a handgun in his waistband. I didn't notice the text until about a week later. LOL.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
The ad I responded to was one of those providers that post in Spanish. Now, I ignore those ads.
-
06-28-19 21:32 #4914Senior Member

Posts: 88Aj
Thats AJ. She has been around for a few months now. Typically moves around every few weeks. Ultra skinny and the photos are real. Her skills are pretty good but to be honest, there have been few lately that compared to Ivy (RIP).
Originally Posted by SolGiver
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 20:40 #4913Senior Member

Posts: 121Latina Scam
So, I texted this Latina asking for her rates. She responded (rather high) do I left it alone. Hours later I got a text from her indicating that "her boss" has made me his "number one target" for making her lose valuable time, blah blah blah. Her boss is going to involve my family & company unless yada yada yada.
Then I get a text from another number which I promptly ignored.
Still, that's some crazy sh! T right there.
Clearly a scam. She pulled her ad from STG.
Her # ends in 3079, but she'll probably change it soon.
Tooter.
-
06-28-19 20:25 #4912Senior Member

Posts: 1633 some.
What was the damage for both.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 19:51 #4911Senior Member

Posts: 827Threesome with Rain and Tylor
Went to see Rain today and she offered threesome with her friend Tylor. Awesome time. I wish I could have record it.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/599018969223
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...k/630283224716
-
06-28-19 19:48 #4910Senior Member

Posts: 458Mouth
Search for xxaj.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
Many reviews on here.
-
06-28-19 18:24 #4909Senior Member

Posts: 513Search
AJ consensus seems to be. AVOID!
Originally Posted by SolGiver
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 18:10 #4908Senior Member

Posts: 301I'm surprised that you actually found a real advertiser, as most that I see look to be fake.
Originally Posted by ChaphillMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 18:10 #4907Senior Member

Posts: 282XxAJ
Her name is XxAJ, she's been reviewed here plenty. Also been mentioned in the BBBJ list in th Raleigh section, search for her name.
Originally Posted by SolGiver
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





