Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4921

    Candi. TS

    She (he) has 3 numbers out there and ads with this "5. 1 - 6. 99", thick, cut" and no mention of vaginal on the ads. Got to be a dude. Too bad as a curly ginger would have been nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaphillMan  [View Original Post]
    Didn't pick up on that being the same number. The lady who answered was old and thin. Claimed the pics were her but no way. Did not see the tranny anywhere around but did not go in. Just told her that was not her in the pics and walked away as she was claiming otherwise.

  2. #4920
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog88  [View Original Post]
    I saw Skylar last week at the old knights in if anyone wants the info. I tried calling her number again but got someone else. If anyone seen her lately PM and let me know her new number. She gives an amazing show and BBBJ CIM. Finished with FS and she definitely enjoys it not like some others. Definite wifey material. A few demons but not too bad.
    So, you're saying she is real?

  3. #4919
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToBall  [View Original Post]
    But the follow on text included a picture of Latin gent with his shirt raised exposing a handgun in his waistband. I didn't notice the text until about a week later. LOL.

    The ad I responded to was one of those providers that post in Spanish. Now, I ignore those ads.
    Probably the work of male adolescent thugs trying to scam.

  4. #4918

    I know the scene is weak but.

    I have a fire sale going on PM for details. Those that know me have my number.

    Everything half off.

  5. #4917

    AJ or XXAJ

    Quote Originally Posted by MFranks  [View Original Post]
    Thats AJ. She has been around for a few months now. Typically moves around every few weeks. Ultra skinny and the photos are real. Her skills are pretty good but to be honest, there have been few lately that compared to Ivy (RIP).
    Thanks. Sounds like my money is better spent elsewhere.

  6. #4916

    Skylar and Melanie

    I saw Skylar last week at the old knights in if anyone wants the info. I tried calling her number again but got someone else. If anyone seen her lately PM and let me know her new number. She gives an amazing show and BBBJ CIM. Finished with FS and she definitely enjoys it not like some others. Definite wifey material. A few demons but not too bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190609-021856_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #4915

    Same thing happened to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooter  [View Original Post]
    So, I texted this Latina asking for her rates. She responded (rather high) do I left it alone. Hours later I got a text from her indicating that "her boss" has made me his "number one target" for making her lose valuable time, blah blah blah. Her boss is going to involve my family & company unless yada yada yada.

    Then I get a text from another number which I promptly ignored.

    Still, that's some crazy sh! T right there.

    Clearly a scam. She pulled her ad from STG.

    Her # ends in 3079, but she'll probably change it soon.

    Tooter.
    But the follow on text included a picture of Latin gent with his shirt raised exposing a handgun in his waistband. I didn't notice the text until about a week later. LOL.

    The ad I responded to was one of those providers that post in Spanish. Now, I ignore those ads.

  8. #4914

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by SolGiver  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? Can't seem to locate anything in my searches.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/267048968180
    Thats AJ. She has been around for a few months now. Typically moves around every few weeks. Ultra skinny and the photos are real. Her skills are pretty good but to be honest, there have been few lately that compared to Ivy (RIP).

  9. #4913

    Latina Scam

    So, I texted this Latina asking for her rates. She responded (rather high) do I left it alone. Hours later I got a text from her indicating that "her boss" has made me his "number one target" for making her lose valuable time, blah blah blah. Her boss is going to involve my family & company unless yada yada yada.

    Then I get a text from another number which I promptly ignored.

    Still, that's some crazy sh! T right there.

    Clearly a scam. She pulled her ad from STG.

    Her # ends in 3079, but she'll probably change it soon.

    Tooter.

  10. #4912

    3 some.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Rain today and she offered threesome with her friend Tylor. Awesome time. I wish I could have record it.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/599018969223

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...k/630283224716
    What was the damage for both.

  11. #4911

    Threesome with Rain and Tylor

    Went to see Rain today and she offered threesome with her friend Tylor. Awesome time. I wish I could have record it.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/599018969223

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...k/630283224716

  12. #4910

    Mouth

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Did you try the secondary number? The primary number is not working at the moment.
    Search for xxaj.

    Many reviews on here.

  13. #4909

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by SolGiver  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? Can't seem to locate anything in my searches.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/267048968180
    AJ consensus seems to be. AVOID!

  14. #4908
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaphillMan  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sexy-gi...73503-22887833

    Fake pics. Easy setup in the RTP. Answered door and looked heavier but ok. Ass was attractive. Perhaps too horny. Like grocery shopping when you are hungry. I bought what I did not need and it was not fun. She talked a lot CBJ to forgettable mosh and dog. Save your money. She had several phones going so no way to eleimate the disappointment completely. She had a big neck tattoo and works out of Greensboro. I will avoid 80-100 rates.
    I'm surprised that you actually found a real advertiser, as most that I see look to be fake.

  15. #4907

    XxAJ

    Quote Originally Posted by SolGiver  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? Can't seem to locate anything in my searches.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/267048968180
    Her name is XxAJ, she's been reviewed here plenty. Also been mentioned in the BBBJ list in th Raleigh section, search for her name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape