Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9766

    Mai in mission valley

    I also recommend Mai in mission valley. She's very skinny but not flat chested. She's adorable. She's also soft spoken which makes the session very relaxing. I did a 30 min session. She basically kneels on your back and uses her knees to apply pressure on your back and thigh simultaneiusly. She's very light so depending on you size you may not feel much. She's in a red bra and panties for the massage but takes the top off on the flip. Nipples are cute and she does a hair massage after the fun. I will definitely return.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNorthMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    New here. Any tips to find places that have skinny Asian girls? I mean like 80 to 90 pounds skinny. My last regular was an 85 pound spinner with no boobs. She was the tightest and best I've ever had. Hoping to find a replacement.

    Thanks.

  2. #9765

    V Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrate  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at the V during my lunch and luckily got jo jo beautiful girl nice tatttoo between the twins awesome massage and stuff I almost want to go again LOL but sadly she said 30th is her last day.
    That's a bummer. She's awesome and a real treat to have.

  3. #9764
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpFan09  [View Original Post]
    Always has one of these. Read previous posts for details.
    What do you mean?

  4. #9763

    Tracy in Santee.

    Does anyone know if Tracy in Santee from the backpage days is still around? She was an independent by the airport.

  5. #9762

    Emma

    New at the V, Emma. A MILF with a body of a twenty year old! All natural, decent massage, very responsive to some gentle loving! You heard it here first!

  6. #9761

    Thanks!

    Thanks for the PMs from you and sdfitlife! I remember this gals ads. She's not my type, but passed the info to a friend that has similar taste to you gents. On a similar note, my buddy whom I tease about getting a senior discount at these places, raves about Santo Asian Spa. He's treated me to a massage and I'll post a report soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpFan09  [View Original Post]
    PM. I have only used her for massage with HE. She's cool but a bit of a pothead.

  7. #9760

    V spa

    Stopped at the V during my lunch and luckily got jo jo beautiful girl nice tatttoo between the twins awesome massage and stuff I almost want to go again LOL but sadly she said 30th is her last day.

  8. #9759

    Visiting

    Ill be visiting this weekend from chicago, the place where the therapists come to retire. Looks is the most important to me. Ill be stay up north near del Mar. Need a good excuse to sneek out also because ill be visiting family.

  9. #9758

    L's Spa

    Was in el cajon to pick up some supplies, was going to be an hour wait. Saw L's Spa next door. Lives up to its name and took an L, girls werent cute, but she was enthusiastic. 40/40 in total.

  10. #9757

    Point Loma

    Time to share another one that's on my rotation. A year or so ago I found this place in Point Loma. You can get a regular rub downstairs for the normal price, or you can pay $180 for the special upstairs room. I've paid it several times, and always enjoyed myself. I've only seen Hannah there and she's the manager. Supposedly there are other girls but I've never seen any. Vietnamese. Appointment recommended for the upstairs room since there is only 1 of them.

    Beauty Spa on Scott st in Point Loma.

    858xxxx755.

  11. #9756
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNorthMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    New here. Any tips to find places that have skinny Asian girls? I mean like 80 to 90 pounds skinny. My last regular was an 85 pound spinner with no boobs. She was the tightest and best I've ever had. Hoping to find a replacement.

    Thanks.
    Mai in Missioon Valley is very skinny.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/130882

  12. #9755

    SDAG almost

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNorthMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    New here. Any tips to find places that have skinny Asian girls? I mean like 80 to 90 pounds skinny. My last regular was an 85 pound spinner with no boobs. She was the tightest and best I've ever had. Hoping to find a replacement.

    Thanks.
    Always has one of these. Read previous posts for details.

  13. #9754

    Sent you a

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    And where can we find this Rhonda?
    PM. I have only used her for massage with HE. She's cool but a bit of a pothead.

  14. #9753

    Rhonda sound like my type of gal

    And where can we find this Rhonda?

    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught up with this gem the other day. She greets me at the door with a proper introduction and a hug. I disrobe and lay down on the table and she immediately takes off her robe. For those of you that enjoy the curvaceous pinup style ladies from the 40's-50's, she hits the nail on the head. I really enjoyed talking to her throughout our session. Probably one of the friendliest MT's I've ever had. She said she's been doing massage for 20+ years and it shows. She broke up the nasty knots that I get in my shoulders while still managing to keep things simple. I was able to steal a couple glances in the mirror while she worked. Finally the flip came and I was finally able to take her in all of her glory. Wow those breasts are magnificent. She has a really nice ass too. Body was perfect for my taste. She was soft were it counts. On the flip she climbed on top and massaged all around my groin while smoothly transitioning into some nice Russian. I couldn't handle it for very long and proceeded to explode. She made sure to drain every drop. All in all a wonderful experience and I'll definitely be back $. 2 after tip.

  15. #9752

    Rhonda

    Finally caught up with this gem the other day. She greets me at the door with a proper introduction and a hug. I disrobe and lay down on the table and she immediately takes off her robe. For those of you that enjoy the curvaceous pinup style ladies from the 40's-50's, she hits the nail on the head. I really enjoyed talking to her throughout our session. Probably one of the friendliest MT's I've ever had. She said she's been doing massage for 20+ years and it shows. She broke up the nasty knots that I get in my shoulders while still managing to keep things simple. I was able to steal a couple glances in the mirror while she worked. Finally the flip came and I was finally able to take her in all of her glory. Wow those breasts are magnificent. She has a really nice ass too. Body was perfect for my taste. She was soft were it counts. On the flip she climbed on top and massaged all around my groin while smoothly transitioning into some nice Russian. I couldn't handle it for very long and proceeded to explode. She made sure to drain every drop. All in all a wonderful experience and I'll definitely be back $. 2 after tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape