Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5014

    Fat chick near NC State

    I'll keep this short and sweet. I was in the mood for a curvy chick this week. I also like the older women. The pics in her ad totally fit the bill. Setup was easy through text then a phone call once you get close and she guides you right to her place. Her pics are old and she is much heavier in person than the pics show. However, she was cool as hell, fresh showered, priced right and she truly is a pleaser. Her head game was awesome and her pussy was tight and wet. Limited positions offered but she's very limber! Overall she was a pretty damn good fuck. I will repeat if the urge strikes for a fat chick again any time soon. As always, YMMV.

    https://40up.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/34674133/#.

  2. #5013

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    She is out of the state with family. Not sure how long she'll be gone or if she'll ever be back.
    Thank you. Bummer she was cool.

  3. #5012

    Need some help.

    It's been awhile since I've seen any post from them, but does anyone have any info on Lexi / Cali? Lexi was a Latina that gave massages. At one time she was promoting massages while pregnant. Saw her once but got switched phones and can't find that number for nothing. She may be out of the business. If any does indeed know, is she still available? If so can you PM me the number? Would greatly appreciate it.

  4. #5011

    Market correction

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to a local provider yesterday who was saying business is super slow for her and she was having to accept much less than usual for time spent.

    Her roommate agreed and said all the girls they knew were struggling.

    Have any of you been able to take advantage of this "slow season"?
    I have not been hobbying long enough to identify any trends, but I hope this is not a seasonal phenomenon. Instead, I hope this is a much needed market correction to adequately align prices to the suboptimal level of quality. I remember a few years ago when BP hoes charging $100/ hour were considered high priced. Now some of the same providers are charging $250/ hour. Fuck. That a much faster increase than wages or inflation! And most of these hoes aren't even escorts. They are just street walkers with access to technology (a cell phone with a data plan).

    We mongers are partly to blame for this price escalation, so its going to be up to us to drive prices prices back to the levels they need to be.

  5. #5010

    Another Low time in the area

    Listcrawer / other sites is starting to go downhill again. Super low quality girls, fake ads, same trashy girls, etc. In has its times when it picks up, but that's starting to become too far in between now. Getting kinda tired of how inconsistent this area is, and it's one of the better areas besides Charlotte. This is why I hobby so little, and am thinking about quitting all together man. Take advantage of the prices while why'all can.

  6. #5009

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to a local provider yesterday who was saying business is super slow for her and she was having to accept much less than usual for time spent.

    Her roommate agreed and said all the girls they knew were struggling.

    Have any of you been able to take advantage of this "slow season"?
    Was horny the other day, but had trouble finding action. Texted xNya in desperation and she responded quickly. Haggled her down to 40 below her asking price. She texted me a couple days later asking if I wanted to see her again. I was busy, but would have tried to get her to go even lower. Take advantage while you can. Counter every offer.

  7. #5008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Yes. And regulars are calling me.
    LOL. Let's keep them slow permanent, nothing worth it out there anyway. My thoughts are most guys like me have had enough of their bs and it simply isn't worth it anymore.

  8. #5007
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #5006
    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to a local provider yesterday who was saying business is super slow for her and she was having to accept much less than usual for time spent.

    Her roommate agreed and said all the girls they knew were struggling.

    Have any of you been able to take advantage of this "slow season"?
    Yes. And regulars are calling me.

  10. #5005

    Seasonal pricing

    I was talking to a local provider yesterday who was saying business is super slow for her and she was having to accept much less than usual for time spent.

    Her roommate agreed and said all the girls they knew were struggling.

    Have any of you been able to take advantage of this "slow season"?

  11. #5004

    I hate when this happens

    Found a ton of ads and names on this thick spanish doll but no reviews http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/798123126644.

  12. #5003

    Rose

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../33913683/Rose

    So been awhile since I've been "mongering".

    Decided to go back to my ATF, "Rose".

    Texted and called to arrange time / location.

    Called when I was five minutes away and arrived to hotel.

    She's staying at much better location than before.

    Room was clean, she told me to get comfortable.

    Dropped the donation for a QV. Gentlemen for what she asks for donations is worth it! Please treat her nice. I'm personally someone that does a HH session or since I've seen before. BJ, and CFS on menu for me.

  13. #5002

    Re. Jenn, thanks everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this busty young thing? I don't have a name and haven't been able to find any reviews on her.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/025498717082

    Her pictures have a nice look. I'm wondering how much she resembles her pics. Also wondering if that mouth is so closed in the pics as a result of demons. Meth-mouth is not exactly a turn on. She quotes 80 roses for a quick visit and I was really only interested in her mouth and her rack.

    --Tooter.
    Thank you for the info on this provider. Now I know that she is the infamous"Jenn" from the bookstore and to stay away. Its a shame, really.

    Tooter.

  14. #5001
    Quote Originally Posted by OverTheTop123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Amber in meb.
    Look up Calee in Mebane.

  15. #5000
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Have to offer up a correction. I posted an experience where I was certain this chick was working with LE. A fellow member convinced me she was legit. I like her look so I went for it and she's a lot of fun. Clean, exactly like the pics. Bubbly and sexy. Her deep throat is on the amazing scale, but she does have some restrictions. She normally just passes through on brief trips.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/029094407768
    What were the restrictions? According to her menu, she only gives massages and blow jobs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape