Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,356 to 26,370 of 31475
-
06-27-19 18:25 #5120Senior Member

Posts: 213Thank you. My bad.
Originally Posted by Nknk789
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 17:25 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 254Katrina
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...k/259818329964
This one got a good review in the past. Set up appointment with her today. Keep texting asking how long when I was driving in freeway. When I got there ask for a room number and didnot got a answer from her. Wait a little bit in parking lot and left. 15 min later text back and told me her phone is frozen and ask me to come back. . just another waste of time.
-
06-27-19 17:17 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 254Tatoo lady
Read back couple page. You will find link.
Originally Posted by LykBlk
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 15:21 #5117Senior Member

Posts: 101Windsor providers
Friends, can anyone share / pm any good providers in Windsor area please?
TIA.
-
06-27-19 15:10 #5116Senior Member

Posts: 213This report is completely useless. No name, no link, Jesus.
Originally Posted by Cecil0042
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 15:08 #5115Senior Member

Posts: 213Simple and effective, great idea.
Originally Posted by Cutster70
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 14:10 #5114Senior Member

Posts: 144Tattoo's and All!
Actually the tattoo's are insignificant in that they are both tasteful and really not as many as I've seen. Saw this lady recently and the previous reviews are accurate. Tall, cute, down-to-earth, talkative, but not overly, close to that girlnextdoor concept. Body wise, 8/10, looks about 8/10, service 9/10. Lot's of things on the menu and she aims to please. The pictures are accurate, really nice tits (firm and perky B's) no evidence of candy use as she was coherent and pretty normal. Definitely will repeat with easy setup, good safe location, etc. I've been at this a long time and she's the real deal so I would recommend. I can't post her name because I don't know it! Let's just go with Tattoo'd Lady.
C.
-
06-27-19 10:30 #5113Senior Member

Posts: 104Skyler
If you've got the money she has the time.
Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads
[View Original Post]
https://skylermills.com/
-
06-27-19 09:54 #5112Regular Member

Posts: 1Escort alligator
New here. I found away around all the bullshit postings on escort alligator. Just type area code in search and it goes straight to the locals. I found this add under 313. Going to give it a try.
https://escortalligator.com.detroit....t/34689834/313
-
06-27-19 09:11 #5111Senior Member

Posts: 128Skyler mills?
Anyone know if she's still around?
-
06-27-19 09:09 #5110Senior Member

Posts: 128That's la toca
That's la toca and pretty girls but nothing to be had there. I toftt and it was an overpriced body rub with not even topless and they were trying to rush me out the door after like 10 minutes.
Originally Posted by Vinnie71
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 06:41 #5109Senior Member

Posts: 104Is she still being selective with her info?
Originally Posted by BusyB9133
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 00:15 #5108Senior Member

Posts: 34What he said
They have a string of massage parlors in Michigan (in Lansing, Garden City, Walled Lake, Waterford) that are known for blue balling. I've personally only had one good experience with them and that girl was later let go and another monger shared a similar story. Stay safe, MS.
Originally Posted by Nick6789
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 23:08 #5107Regular Member

Posts: 1410 Mile
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...510/5864223811
Anyone seen her? She sent verification pics, but I'm curious if anyone has tried and what the experience was like?
-
06-26-19 09:14 #5106Regular Member

Posts: 13Thank you sir for responding to me. Much appreciated. If there is anybody else out there that can share some info with me about Nicole, please PM me. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by HardMuscle1
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




