Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,011 to 14,025 of 19309
-
06-27-19 14:33 #5299Senior Member

Posts: 95I also did the Porn Hub search for her and there are some videos of her when she was a Whale. I don't like throwing my Harpoon out. I am not into PAWG or BBW and especially if they are Whales.
Originally Posted by BossStang302
[View Original Post]
My initial thoughts are she is too big at least for my liking. LOL.
-
06-27-19 11:32 #5298Senior Member

Posts: 253Cash & Dash
The Second one is a cash and Dash girl. I wished she would've got picked up last night by LEO so I can laugh at her. If someone have a little time maybe you could send her on a wild good chase. Then let her know this is what you get for stealing.
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/156288727583
-
06-27-19 11:30 #5297Banned Member

Posts: 1739Stg sting
Ok looks like 3 of the 4 were picked up from ads on stg and the other was a SW. So I would use caution on new girls.
-
06-27-19 11:18 #5296Banned Member

Posts: 1739Yes
Was not sure who the other two were! I think a total of four got picked up.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 10:43 #5295Senior Member

Posts: 375Arrests
You found those two but you forget to mention they popped Ruby the same night. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...m/646789639536.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 09:17 #5294Regular Member

Posts: 13That is a red flag to me for sure. At least there is more pics I can enjoy for now till I find someone that suites me.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 09:11 #5293Senior Member

Posts: 64Released and Deceased
Like Stephanie PMC, "The Gymnast" was released and promptly OD'ed and died 10 days ago. Heroin is simply a monster.
http://islandcremations.com/obituari...donnelly/3213/
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 07:28 #5292Senior Member

Posts: 232Any intel
Has anyone seen these ladies yet.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d/207223672639
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/156288727583
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/282026617029
Tdrag.
-
06-27-19 03:52 #5291Banned Member

Posts: 1739Picked up
Looks like a few more girls were picked up late last night a few had ads on stg, one I think was reviewed in the ripoff thread.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/423582106225
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...w/884249445228
-
06-27-19 02:14 #5290Senior Member

Posts: 127Saskia
When I finished seeing her I was in a rush and didn't have time to really give the details. First and foremost JerseyFied1234's review is consistent, save for the differences I had with my experience. I personally enjoyed my time with her, she was really down to earth with me and never watched the clock. I was at ease with her and we did converse quite a bit. Yes she is not GFE, I could not kiss her at all, if I tried she turned her head. Oh well. She is Asian; Thai German mix but lives in Australia and is visiting family here. She has the accent too, which to me is very sexy; she is stuck here apparently, she blew all her money and is trying to get enough to go home. Everything was covered, and there was just enough time devoted to each act. She moves from hotel to hotel to avoid attention but has family nearby.
She never mentioned bf / fiance, and there was no hint of him. So that bit surprises me. I banged her in three different positions: Doggy, Sissors and finished in Mish. Took a Jack Rabbit and it certainly helped get the nerves down. I did see a nice improvement in my performance so I was thrilled about that. HHR was $. Was she the tightest, I would say in between, she was not true Asian tight but was tight enough. When the deed was done I was offered clean wipes and the bathroom to wash up. The date for me was A++ yes non-GFE is a huge bummer, so is no BBBJ; but no other provider in BREVARD is as beautiful, CLEAN, down to earth and easy to talk to as Saskia was. This of course in comparison to our local talent, I'm sorry but right now it is not great at all. Saskia to me, was a breath of fresh air.
Oh one last thing, if she had a time limit it might have been because she was sore from the pounding I gave her LOL!!
Anyway if you guys see her treat her right, and I hope you have fun.
-
06-27-19 01:21 #5289Senior Member

Posts: 1755Cara
Cara is keeping her company.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 01:08 #5288Senior Member

Posts: 1755Tgtbt
You'll find pictures of this fine lady all over the place.
Originally Posted by Apprehensive
[View Original Post]
http://fairbanks.skipthegames.com/fe...u/109181428388
http://harrisburg.skipthegames.com/f...y/399978332769
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/132043274890
-
06-26-19 23:49 #5287Senior Member

Posts: 253Great post
Wow what a waste of time from reading this review. Thanks for the heads up on her. But usually out of.
Originally Posted by JerseyFied1234
[View Original Post]
Town girls like her are not going to be all that performance wise.
-
06-26-19 22:41 #5286Senior Member

Posts: 400Inner Room Dancer
When I clicked the link, I was praying Gianna's face would pop up!
Originally Posted by TruffleButter
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 22:15 #5285Senior Member

Posts: 545Try the 'sister' site. You'll find the SelahRain ad and other reviewed advertisers there.
Originally Posted by BossStang302
[View Original Post]
++ http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...9984&cityid=86.









Reply With Quote





