Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 7851
-
06-27-19 11:31 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 930Raja aka Gypsy
She went by Gypsy in earlier ads so search NH escort section for Gypsy as well as Raja. Some detractors were based solely on her pictures which reportedly do not do her justice. Cheers PMIC.
Originally Posted by Heyid
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 22:37 #1145Senior Member

Posts: 1322Heidi
Gentlemen,
Originally Posted by Playboy17
[View Original Post]
One of the greatest truths I've learned in this hobby is always, always listen to Playboy!
Take heed!
Blue.
-
06-26-19 20:36 #1144Regular Member

Posts: 22Raja
If I remember correctly she's been reported on in the New Haven section. I had something set up back when she was still in the New Haven area but she canceled on me about something with her laundry machine breaking and I never got back to setting something up again. From my texts with her from a while back she seemed pretty chill, easy to talk to, and was offering BBFS on repeat visits. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 18:38 #1143Senior Member

Posts: 304Re: Heidi AVAILABLE NOW *475-559-8544 A / C, No Rush, HHR at QV donations*32 years ol
Guys I can't express enough do not go see her under any circumstances it is not safe health wise, This is an honest report she will cause major health issues for you stay away, Stay safe everyone! Playboy. Sorry for repeating these posts once in a while but 3 seniors have left the game due to her specifically!
-
06-26-19 14:51 #1142Senior Member

Posts: 609Need info.
Any info on this one?
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...d/992046543264
-
06-26-19 08:54 #1141Regular Member

Posts: 22Use the search function, you'll find a couple of posts, like around. I remember there were more possibly further back in time. She looks interesting but I am pretty busy at the moment. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by MichaelDangalo
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 06:53 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 1322Bella Belz Anyone got reports on her
Well yes, there are a number of them. This month, too. All one needs to do is search this Forum.
Originally Posted by MichaelDangalo
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
06-26-19 05:23 #1139Senior Member

Posts: 169Do a search for Bella in the "Search Threads". Lots of information there if you look.
Originally Posted by MichaelDangalo
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 19:24 #1138Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone got reports on her
-
06-25-19 16:48 #1137Senior Member

Posts: 117Jessie in Bristol
I saw her a couple weeks ago in Bristol. The area was ok and the house was ok too. She has her own door to her apartment and its easy in and out.
Like many I enjoyed her in waterbury and wanted to give her another shot.
I looked close at her arms and legs and I didn't see any marks or bruises. I tried to look at her feet but only saw them from afar so I can't say anything about in between her toes.
She said she wanted to get away from all the BS in Waterbury and I hope its true.
As for the visit itself it was very good.
BBBJ was great, a bunch of positions and went Greek just a little.
Asked her to finish with her mouth and she cleaned it off and swallowed it down.
I like that she cleaned it off, to me that's a "maybe she's trying to be clean".
Started off at 80 and with a very short trip to Greece she asked for another 20.
I'm hoping to see her in a month or so for a longer visit cause I was in a hurry and really want to pound those openings good.
As always YMMV but if you treat her good you'll get a great return.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 14:25 #1136Senior Member

Posts: 625Downhill
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...m/858656140882
If anyone is going to visit and think they are going to see the pretty face in this post, think again! Demons have taken over.
-
06-25-19 00:52 #1135Regular Member

Posts: 23Like others have said, she looks better in person and is very sweet if someone spacey sometimes. Doing what she does to support a growing habit. But she's eager to please and willing to do nearly anything.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 23:07 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 702Word
I've been trying to hook up with her but she never replies beyond the first text.
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 20:49 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 174Re; tattooed girl= Jessi
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...y/937105388818
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]
Saw Jessi awhile back when she was in waterbury at that motel off exit 29. BBBJCIM was awesome. Tried to see her again but she would either respond back much later or not respond at all.
After that I saw she was advertizing in bristol & wasnt interested because of the extra distance from me. When I saw here she def looked better in person than her pics, idk about now tho.
-
06-24-19 19:25 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 309She has gotten some bad reviews. Some good. I saw her twice in Waterbury. No issues. She was cool. I saw her at a hotel. The Bristol incall is a private residence. I passed. I have not seen her since.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





